Finally

Tears On My Birthday
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"11:30 a.m. - London Airport. 


"Just park here then, I'll be walk from here." you said to the cab driver and as he stopped in front of the airport entrance. "Is it really okay?" the cab driver ask you while you're taking some cash from your purse. Your favorite purse. "Yeah...it's fine." you smiled at him and give him some money that you took from your purse earlier. He just take it and smiled at you back. You get out from the cab and bring your luggage along with you.


It's 11:35 a.m. now, the airport as usual are busy now and crowded with people around. Some of them are from collage student, businessmen or women and a workers who being sent to abroad just like you. You are a doctor, you're being sent to abroad because of helping some patients here. Yeah, you're sent abroad like many times before and this was maybe your hundredth time so it doesn't make any problem to you. But, Mr.Kris just gave you a little holiday, for you meet your family. Going home and right now you miss your home, family, old friends... and Baekhyun. 


You laugh a little after thought about Baekhyun, your childhood friend until now he's your bestfriend. 


You looked at the clock, oh my... what am I doing? it's already 11:45 a.m. now!  
You bring your luggage and rush to the ticket counter. Gracefully, no one's here now. You walk to the counter there and a lady greeted you politely. "Hi miss, may I help you?" 

"Yeah, I booked a flight ticket to Seoul, yesterday." you said with your fluent English talk. Panting. Seoul, I'm back. 

"Oh okay," she is now focus to the monitor in front of her. "On the name..?"

"Yura Kim. Please." You said and looked at your phone. No one texted or even calling you. After a while, "alright, found your name and you're already paid right?" she smiled at you, you nod. "Miss Kim, please wait here for a while. Your ticket is now processing." she's now focusing back on the monitor. Typing something on the keyboard. 


As you know, you booked a ticket to Seoul and going to board on 1:00 p.m. "Okay then.."


Then you heard a sound coming from the printing machine, your ticket is being processed. You thought until you feel a vibration inside your jeans pocket, you take your phone and look to the ID caller. You smile. "Baekhyun-ah.." you hold back your tears as they want to come out. You never meet him after you're entering the collage, and took medical faculty. 

"Hey!" Baekhyun greeted happily on the phone. "How are you, when will you're going home? You know, your parents already missed you. So do I." He laugh on the phone. You laugh too, "Yeah.. sound like you miss me here eh?" he just laugh shyly. He always like that. 

"I'm... going home." you smiled even the latter didn't see your smile. "What do you mean? you're going home?" the latter sounds shocked. "Yeah, I'm a the airport right now, waiting for my ticket here at the counter." you told him. "You're really going home?! Wow! that's cool!" he said, happily. "Yes I am-"

"Miss Kim, here's your ticket." a lady from earlier called you back. "Alright," you said, taking your ticket form her hand. "Thanks for using our plane!" she said cheerfully. You put your fingers to the phone

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter