Studying~

Studying time

7oclock.You kept looking at your clock hoping that dinner time was coming soon.If dinner time was on you could stop studying and rest but till then...
you had to study and study...your head was full of math problems and equatations!crazy~you couldn't take it anymore but you had to keep studying in order to get well on tommorrow's test.

You decided to go to drink some tea to relax when you heard a knock on the door.who would be at this hour? you wondered 
as you weren't waiting anyone and you knew that your sister would open with her keys so it wouldn't be her.You walked over to the door hesitatly and asked who is it.

"Quess who"you heard the voice saying but you couldn't recognice the voice well as you were too tired to think straight.you opened the door curiously and screamed happily as you realised it was your boyfriend.
"Doojoonieee~~~" you beamed and huged him tightly.
"Wow someone missed me too much huh? " he smiled and pecked your cheek"how are you baby? you seem weird~"he continued and titled his head to see you better.
"Yes...i was studying again just now..."you sighed"i can't understand thoseee" you whined as you both entered the house and sat back on the sofa where you were studying.
"Let me look at those..."he smiled and took your notes in his hands.
He looked carefully at them "oppa will help you expain okay?" you smiled and nodded as he started explaining it to you.You didn't know if it was because of him but now you got how it goes after him easy explaining you and solved the rest of your problems easily.Once you finished solving the problems you looked at him and smiled.
"Thank you doojoonie for explaining me~"and hugged him tightly.
"You're welcome baby,i am glad i helped you" he smiled and looked at you leaning closer.You blushed hard and looked back timidly as he cupped your cheek and pecked softly your lips. 
''If you have again a problem with studying you should tell me to help you okay?"he whispered lovingly.
"Yes..."you muttered still in shock by the sudden kiss and burried your head on his chest.Smelling his scent you felt all your stress and tireness going away.You closed your eyes and smiled hugging him closer when you heard his tummy yelling.
"Oops that was me"he giggled and looked at you.
"You're hungry"you grinned"want something to eat?" you suggested.
"Yes pleaseee" he whined and smiles patting your head.
''Okay i am going to prepare some ramen!" you beamed and he nodded excited.
You pulled away from his embrance and stood up walking to the kitchen to prepare them.You warmed up some water and took off the ramen boxes.As you were cooking,Doojoon looked at you smilling.You felt his stare and looked back at him grinning.
"What?"you giggled.
"Nothing~i just never seen you before cooking" he smiled and walked towards you to see the ramen.You blushed and looked at the ramen too avoiding his look when you felt his hands around you.You blushed more and his hands around your waist smilling.
"I like it when you take care of me" he whispered and pecked your neck.
"That's good because i like it too~" you muttered and turned around to face him.He smiled and your cheek.
"Ramen is ready"you smiled and he nodded pulling away unwillingly and helped you set the table.then you both sat next to each other to eat.
"lets enjoy~" he giggled looking at you for confirmation and started nomming quickly the food."hahah take it easy doojooniee"you giggled and patted his back gently in order not to chuckle.
"hmm"he nodded stuffed with ramen like a kid.
After finishing the food you both decided it was better to watch tv for a while and then go to sleep as you had to wake up early for school tommorrow and he had to go to the company.
''What should we watch?'' you wondered changing the tv channels.
''Whatever~i don't care as long as i will watch it with you"said doojoon and wraped his arm around your shoulder.
"Me too"you giggled and left the remote control away.Tv was playing a movie.You leaned your head on doojoons shoulder and he started petting your hair gently while watching.
"I love you" he whispered suddenly and you popped out surprised and shocked.He giggled "why so surprised?"
"I just..."you grinned not being able to finish your sentence.
"Love me too?" he smiled and you just nodded shyily looking at him.
"That's perfect" he muttered grinning and kissed your lips tenderly.You smiled into the kiss and kissed him back wraping your arms around his neck pulling hIm closer.He kisssed you deeper making you gasp softly and gently on your lips before pulling away and smile to you.
You smiled back and pecked his lips again."I am so happpy"you grinned.
"Me too...let me study with you from now on and never separate" he grinned and you nodded hugging him again pecking his chest.
This was your best studying day~