Chapter 1

I Wish.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s her birthday tomorrow. I want to give her something special; something that can remind her of me. She is someone who is very lively and optimistic. She really likes cute stuffs and she is head over heels in love with pink. Most of her things are pink, really. Her room is painted with soft pink and even the bed sheet is very pinkish too. Everything, you name it.

I am waiting for her to come back from her class. It is two in the afternoon and it has always been my routine to wait for her to come home. We have been living together for almost two years now. I have always been grateful to her ever since that day.

Ever since she took me in when I was just little; she pours me with all her love, plays with me, makes me happy until this day. Thus, tomorrow is the perfect time for me to repay all her kindness but how?

In between those years, I grew my feelings for her and of course, she does not know about it. How could she since she does not understand my language although I already said ‘I love you’ many times to her.

I hear the sound of tapping from the front door. It must be her; keying the door password. She is back. I jog to the front door, getting excited to see her after a few hours left alone in the apartment.

She smiles as soon as she sees me waiting in front of the door.

“Woohyun baby!” she kneels, spreading her arms.

I quickly run and jump into her arms.

She chuckles. “Are you that happy to see me?”

“Woof! Woof!” I wiggle my tail - my way to show my affection towards her.

Yes, you guess it right. I'm Eunjin's puppy. I speak dog language which explains why she cannot understand me. 

“I finish class early today so I quickly run here because I miss you. Do you miss me?”

She lifts me and makes me in a position eye-to-eye with her.

“Woof! Woof!” I her face, wiggling my tail at the same time.

You have no idea how much I miss you. It kills, trapping in this apartment without you here.

Of course, she cannot hear what I am saying inside.

She giggles at my reaction. She puts me down and heads straight to her room. Like a loyal puppy I am, I follow her.

She throws herself on the bed, deep sighing. I climb to her si

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter