Preview 1

사랑 is more than a game

Looking around in your seat, you were looking for your parents because you saw other adults that you might’ve seen before. The room you were in was literally a humongous circle that could hold a whole province, which it did, and in the center were five seats and a revolving table at the very top for everyone to see. As for you, you were looking around and came to an end, when finally the government representative had called to quiet everyone and calm them down; for he was the top of the revolving table. And that’s when the meeting had begun.


 

Author's Note:

Oooh. I wonder how you guys are feeling. To be honest, I'll give you guys a heads up. I am ONLY 10% done with the story, but it's already over 2,000 words! 2,000 words! For those who love long oneshots, I hope you anticipate it, or those who are looking forward to my story please look forward as well. I have put in loads of effort. I thought about if I was going to finish the story by February 13th, 14th, or 15th. But somewhere in that area. But by then, I hope you all had spent a great Chinese New Year (or had a wonderful week) and just live life to the fullest. So hopefully I can squeeze in 10,000 words (because that's what it seems like). And guys, comment, it makes me feel fuzzy. And I love talking to you guys. I hope you had a great day!

BONUS:

Answer these questions for fun. I mean, you don't have to. Waiting for me is going to take awhile, so I should be able to get to know my pandaalovelies, right?

1. How did you find about this story? Or how did you find me?

2. Have you read other stories by me, and if so which ones and please critique below.

3. Do you visit Asianfanfics.com often? (cuz, i am here everyday)

4. Give me a fun and random fact about yourself. (that was not a question. -_-,, sorry.)

Hope you enjoyed answering them or enjoyed reading other commentors as well. And I will hint you guys on somethin' else, I have an EXO fanfic in mind, so stay tuned. But the poster looks like crap.I mean, before the update (sorry)..WHATEVA. I LOVE YOU PANDALOVELIES. (IT CAME FROM MY HEART. LITERALLY.)