Take Me Home

Take Me Home

tumblr_mw3lf67sNN1r85m6go1_r1_500.gif

Gif not mine. Credits to owner.


Sehun slid down the wall, crouching. He burried his head in his arms, feeling the weight of his heart grow heavier and heavier.

It has been exactly a year since she left, yet he couldn't get over her. 

Everything reminded him of her and he tried to push away his lingering feelings towards her. As much as he tried to erase the memories, it somehow went back into his mind, seeing flashbacks of what was now just the past.

Sehun heard the raindrops fall on his window, leaving loud sounds. Covering his ears, he tried his best to stop all the sound that he heard, because he knew that even the slightest things reminds him of her.

The memories he once had with her was too much for him to handle that he decided to meet other girls, fool around with them, and maybe later, it'll fill his empty heart.

But boy was he wrong.

He knew for a fact that playing with girls only made it worse for him. It just showed him how low he could go and he couldn't handle it, seeing her face full of disappointment.

He wanted her back and he waited for her each day in hoping she would come back, but she never did.

There were no calls, no messages, no surprise visits, nothing.

Although he tried to contact her, he knew for a fact that she won't respond. He also knew he couldn't visit her, knowing the guards were on the front steps, not wanting anyone near, especially him.

Sehun felt his lips tremble as he held it with his hands curled up into a fist. He didn't want to remember their seperation. It was something he tried to push out of his head to make himself happy.

"You're still meeting him?"

He heard the glass shatter next to her on the wall behind her, giving her a cut on her right cheek.

"Are you okay?" He gasped, leaning over to her, grabbing her small face inside his hands.

"Don't touch him, you poor dirt rag."

He felt her face turn red in anger, pulling Sehun's hands away from her.

"Father." She said, "Don't call my boyfriend a poor dirt rag."

"He is one." Her father responded, "Right, Sehun?"

Sehun looked down, not knowing what to say. He wanted to confront him. So what if he was poor? He loved his daughter and she loved him. Does hierarchy really matter at this time and age?

"Answer me, Oh Sehun." Her father responded.

"Father," She hissed, taking a step forward when Sehun pulled her back, not being able to look at her.

"You are right. You're absolutely right."

"Sehun!" She yelled, pushing him away from her, "Are you crazy? Don't let my father win. You don't deserve this at all." She glared at her dad, "Apologize to Sehun right now. He's the man that I really love, why are you doing this to me?"

"You have to marry Kim JoonMyun of Bright Life, didn't I tell you?"

"Father, how many times do I have to tell you that I don't love him?" She asked, pulling Sehun closer to her, "I love Sehun and you're not going to stop me. I'm not getting married. What's the point of getting married to someone you don't even love?" 

"Your mother and I are doing fine, aren't we?"

"Is that why mother cries every night to sleep and you are having scandals over the newspaper?" 

Sehun pushed her behind him when her father stood up angrily with his cane, "Shut up." Her father glared at her, "Don't you dare say that to my face. I want you to break up, now."

"You won't make us break up." She whispered.

A smirk played on her father's face when Sehun swallowed. He knew this wasn't going to end well. In a snap of a finger, Sehun was pulled away from the room by two big men in black suits.

"Sehun!" He heard her yell from her father's study. She was pushed against the wall by two men as well, "Sehun, Sehun!" She yelled, trying to break herself free.

Sehun, seeing the look on her face, tried to break free from them, knowing that he was capable of freeing himself, when he was thrown outside of the house.

"Don't ever show your face here again." The man hissed.

"Let me go back in, please!" Sehun begged, "Let me just see her one more time. She's hurt, can't you see?" Sehun said, pushing forward at the guards, trying to get himself in.

"Rules are rules, Oh Sehun." The man in black sneered, pushing Sehun to the floor. 

Sehun tried his hardest to get in through the gates, when it closed on him. He stood there, shouting and grabbing the gates. He knew that even if he did this for a while, the gates would never open to him.

He breathed hard, leaning his forehead on the cold black gates. He felt his world crumble down without her and he couldn't do anything about it. Although he promised her that he would never let her go, he broke the promise.

He sat there, feeling his legs weaken. He cried out in pain, hoping that someone would open the gates, that somehow she would magically appear right in front of him, or maybe wake up and notice everything was a dream.

He decided to bang on the gates more, "Open up! Open up!" He yelled, when the gates opened.

He saw the man in black again before he fell unconscious. Everything turned black as he felt the kicks and punches while he was on the ground.

"Shut up, Sehun." He heard, before everything was dead silent.

Sehun tried to erase all those memories and move on from it, when he saw that it wouldn't work out. He tried his best to leave her, but he knew he couldn't.

Sometimes, he wondered if she forgot about him, of if she got married. All these questions were in his head, yet he didn't know which answer would make him happy.

A violent knock was heard on his front steps. Sehun didn't have the energy to get up, but something about the knock made his way towards the door.

He turned the knob when the knocks grew stronger. Opening it, his eyes widened in surprise.

"Sehun..." The girl whispered, her hair and clothes drenched in water. 

Without thinking, he pushed out of the door, outside in the rain to hug her. He felt her arms snake around his waist when he hugged her tigher. He was getting wet but he didn't care. Questions were filling in his head.

"How did you get here? What happened?" He asked, releasing her and pushing her hair out of her face, "How did you get out?"

She gave him a big smile, "I ran away."

"What?" He asked, "How?"

"It took me a year, but I surpassed the guards. They probably don't know I'm here." She smiled, "I made a huge plan."

"What about your dad?" He asked, "He's going to get worried."

She shrugged, "Who cares? I'm a big kid now, I get to make my own rules." She said, "I really missed you."

Sehun gave her a look. He missed her and he knew he would never let her go, however he knew this was wrong. She had to go back.

"You have to go." He whispered, "Go back, now."

"Sehun, it's been a year. Don't tell me you've forgotten about me."

"I haven't." He said, "But you have to go back. You're going to get in trouble."

"I don't care. I don't want to go back."

"Their your family and that is your home!" He yelled in frustration.

"Home for me is where you are." She whispered, looking into his eyes.

Sehun swallowed hard. He didn't know what to do.

"I was all alone. There was no one there for me. I missed your touch and your smile, I missed everything about you." 

Sehun looked down. He loved her, he felt the same, but what was he supposed to do?

"What about JoonMyun?" Sehun whispered.

"I'm not getting married to him. It'll be over my dead body." She hissed.

She lifted his face up with her hands, "Didn't you miss me? I thought I was going crazy when you weren't with me?"

Sehun saw her eyes turn red, seeing the tears fall down her cheeks. Although it was raining, he knew she was crying.

"I missed you too." He whisperd, "I missed you so much that I thought I was driving myself crazy."

A smile placed her lips, "Then take me home." She whispered.

Sehun pulled her close to him, kissing her forehead.

"Take me home, to your arms."