Freedom

Code Name: N 524630
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'Finally, I graduated!' I threw my bag on the floor as soon as I walked into the house. I un-tied my hair and flew myself towards the sofa screaming out, 'I don't need to go school anymore! I don't need to wear this uniform!' and hugged the cushion. I have just turned twenty, and my new life will be starting right now. I was imagining all these things I want to do, when the door bell ruined it. Is it my friends? I stood up and walked towards the front door. There came the bell again, I got the interphone and saw who it was. Blue hat? Is it the delivery man?

[You got a package!]
"Please wait!"

Did I order something? I tilted my head as I tried to think about what I have ordered for the past few days as I got close to the front door. Ah! I have to put on a smile. I forced a smile on my face and fixed my hair. I wonder what package it is. I turned the door knob and opened the door. Oh, maybe it's the laptop that I wanted at the event. Or, did my parents send me something? When I opened the door and faced the delivery man, I just stood there staring at the man. Eh? It's not the delivery man. The person infront of me was wearing a black hat. I'm pretty sure it was blue. The black hat  man faced me, his skin looked like it was tanned and his face looked more dark with the black hat on his head. I looked down to his tanned hands, and saw that he was holding a paper. Don't say that paper is... as I predicted the person threw the paper towards me, but before I could say something he left me dumbfounded because I have never seen a delivery man like this.

"Move."
"W-what are you doing?!"

That person was looking at me glare at him, but he ignored the glare and pushed me aside, walking inside my house. As soon as he got his foot on my house, he looked around the place then he walked towards the sofa and sat there like it was his house as he put both legs on the table infront of him crossing his arms. What am I suppose to do? The delivery man, coming inside my house, sitting on the sofa like a boss. Is that person crazy?! I noticed the paper that I was holding, there was only one paper written something front to back. If I get to read this paper, then would I know what's going on? I stared at the paper blankly, I just wanted to know what was going on right now.

[How to use Code Name N 524630

Thank you for purchasing at Code Name! There is no refund or exchange since there is only one product for each person.
Code Name has made a more special product than the other machine companies, so please read the instructions carefully.

About the Product :-

Name: Cha Hakyeon, N
Code Name: 524630 *meaning* - the day the product was made and the real birth date.
Personality: 1. He is really violent and cold-hearted. This product sleep for short time, 4 hours. If you wake him up while he is sleeping then his violence will rise up to 2,700%.
2. He has his own job as a 'producer' and a 'dancer', he is talented in writing lyrics. His main genre is 'hiphop' mostly when he dance.
3. He is a 'Worker Holic'. Where ever he goes, he have his own little note to write down the lyrics, and when ever he thinks of a dance move, he just seems to dance in any place anywhere. *warning* - He can even come out while he is washing when he think of lyrics or dance moves. If you disturb him while he is working then his violence will rise up to 1, 000, 000% and might explode.
4. He is a blunt person. Talks shortly, never try to talk to him to get long answers.

*NOTICE*
The products personality might change of how you behave to him.

Skills

About the Skills:- This skills are only used for Code Name products, you can use the skills when you want to see the new way the product can act. This skills can be used automatically sometimes, but if you really want to use the skills then you can purchase it. The skills that you purchased will go on for 12 hours, but there are some skills that won't work for that long hours. The product may come to a rejection when you even use the skills.

1. Sweet Boyfriend Skill
The Code Name company recommand you to use this skills. If you use this skill then the product will become the complete oppisite to the real personality that you can feel the warmth coming from the product, saying all the sweet and lovely words to you.
Price: $55 / Rejection: 20%

2. Manly Skill
If the user is pretty, soft-hearted, or can be having 50% chance in turning on automatically when you seduce the product. If the skill works and the product push you to the wall, and the manly skill is too high for him, there is a chance the wall might break.
Price: $55 / Rejection: 20%

3. Nagging Skill
If the food that you cook is not the taste the product wanted, or If the house is dirty, plus the other things that the product doesn't like, this skill would have a 92.2% chance by turning on automatically. You will be able to hear the product nagging at you more than your parents does to you.
Price: 50 cents / Rejection: 0.01%
*NOTICE* If you purchase the Nagging skills once, then after that will be free.

4. Aegyo Skill
If the product likes th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter