Damn

Another Cinderella Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your mom came home drunk.

"Omma? Gwenchena?" You said helping her. 

"O-ofcours! Now where is your appa?" Said your mom, in a drunk way.

Mwo?!?" You said

"I said tell me the where he is!"

"He went clubbing! Omma he doesn't love you! can't you see?! He chose a over you!!" You shouted.

I-i'm going to bed" Said youor mom and left.

[Next Moring]

You woke up early and went down stairs. You saw your step dad and mom arguing. His eyes were at you now.

"You! WTF, Why did you tell ?!?" Your stepdad shouted.

"Everything!You're just a piece oof okay, this is not a hotel where you can come and go as you please!" You shouted. You could tell your stepdad was angry.

"Uh! I'll show you who the peice of is!" said your stepdad. And he started beating you up like crazy. You cried and scream in pain. Your mother just stood there. After the beating you got ready and went to school as quickly as you could, and left. On your way to school you were starving, because you didn't even get the chance to eat. And your arm were covered in cuts and bruses. Your head hurts and you felt sick because of the beating. You finally reached school.

"Omo! Haha! What happened? Did your stepdad hit you again?" said Ays. You just cried on her shoulder and she hugged you.

[In Dance Class]

You changed into a long sleeve shirtand some sweat pants so cover the bruses.

"okay calss! Get up and practice today!" said Mrs. Kim

[Kai POV} 

Okay so Mrs. kim just told us to practice today. i looke over at hana i could tell she wasn't so good. Her face was PALE. So we practiced for 10 ins.

-End of POV-

Your vision became even more blurrier than usual. Your head started to pund. In one second you knocked out. Luckily some caought you.

"I knew it" said Kai. Everyone was shocked kai took you to the nurse room.

"Kai what happened?!?" said the nurse.

"Molla. she just fainted" said kai. He begain to walk out of the room because he was tol

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter