Is it true?

The one in my heart

"Ah, looking for Yoona... Yes, she's in.. Currently getting a facial from Girls Generation minus Seo." Jessica glanced up at Ryeowook. 

"Uh, could I talk to her?" Ryeowook asked doubtfully. 

"Ummmmm...." Jessica peeked over her shoulder. 

"Sica, who is it?" Sooyoung asked from inside. 

"Errrr... It's Ryeowook oppa." Jessica replied.

"Let him in" the other SNSD girls yelled.

"Okie dole," Jessica opened the door wider.

Ryeowook sstopped in and looked around at all the other SNSD girls. He spotted Yoona with cucumber slices on her eyes.

"Ewwww... Cucumbers!" Jessica squeaked. She stood up and scurried to the exit. "I'm going over to Super Juniors dorm." And with that she was gone.

"Yoong? I want to talk to you..." Ryeowook said while looking at the other SNSD girls. "Alone."

"Okay... Girls?" Yoona moved her head around as if she was peering from side to side.

"Araso." All of the SNSD girls filed out of the dorm, being led by leader Taeyeon.

When exiting, Tiffany tilted her head back,"Wookie oppa~ while we're gone, just remember that Yoong already has a boyfriend now..." 

Ryeowook peered at Tiffany, who had just hit him on the spot. 

When the two were alone, Ryeowook sat down on the couch by Yoona who was sitting on her lounge chair. 

"Yoong?" Ryeowook called. 

"Huh? What is it, Ryeowook oppa? Yoona asked.

"Is it really true that you're going out with..." Ryeowook trailed off. 

"Yes oppa. I am." Yoona confirmed.

"Oh..." Ryeowook sighed. 

"So how'd it go?" Jessica asked Ryeowook when Ryeowook returned to the Super Junior dorm. 

"It's true... She is." Ryeowook replied.