Chapter 3

Arranged marriage ?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In Soshi College

 

Still thinking about the meeting, you pushed through the doors that lead to the hallway to the principal’s office, you could feel everyone look at me. You were wondering what was wrong like if you were wearing something weird, but you were in your normal clothes, leather jacket, white t-shirt, jeans and a pair of supra high top shoes.

“Hi _______” one of the eight girls you met yesterday said. You were trying to remember her name there was Sooyoung, Yuri, Taeyeon Sunny Hyoyeon Yoona Seohyun, oh the girl who said hi was Jessica. You just nodded and headed to the principal’s office. You knocked and went in.

“Hello, I am Am-” the principal tried to introduce herself, but you already knew her.

“Yo.” You said cooly.

“__________!!!” She pulled you into a bear hug.

“Yeah yeah Amber, it’s been a while. I need to ask you a favour.” Amber, who was your best friend from before immediately took it. You explained your situation to her. She just nodded.

“But, why would you need to study again? For all you can do, you could even be a teacher.”

“No, I need to be a student and get close to… her.” Amber just nodded and understood, she called someone to help take you to your class. The person to show you to your class was actually your homeroom teacher. Her name was Victoria, or Ms. Song. She was pretty nice and showed you to your homeroom class. You stayed at the door until she got everyone’s attention.

“Hello everyone, today, there will be a new student in our class. Please come in.” Victoria called. You just walked into the room like how you would usually walk. You could hear all the fangirling starting. You walked up to the teacher where you could see everyone, there were the 8 girls I met at Mr. Hwang’s meeting looking very surprised and another one, where you assumed was Tiffany Hwang. She was ignoring everyone and was talking to a guy sitting next to her, probably her boyfriend. You just bowed pushing the analysis away. 

“Hello classmates, I am Alec, nice to meet you. Please take care of me.”  You wanted to be normal, so you asked Amber to use your real name. (A/N” I don’t have any names that are unisex, so I went with Alec, sorry if it’s a boring name.)

“Ms. Song, where should I sit?” you turned to Victoria.

“Hmm, good question, why don’t you sit next to Ms. Hwang over there?”

“But Ms. Song, I’m sitting with Tiffany. Get that person to sit somewhere else.” The boy sitting next to Tiffany whined.

“I decided on that already, Mr. Choi, unless you want to be punished?” Victoria glared at him. Clearly afraid of her, he shaked his head and went to another place. He still seemed pretty mad, but you just ignored him and went to your seat. You introduced yourself, she did the same and she also smiled. The smile made your heart skip a beat, you didn’t know why.

 

 ~Lunch time~

 

“Hey _-Alec, let’s eat lunch together.” Jessica came to ask you.

“Sure.” You replied and let yourself get dragged by her. Jessica dragged you all the way to the rooftops.

“Oh, hi Alec-ssi.” Everyone said

“Hello everyone, please drop the formalities.”

“Alright, and if you’re wondering why we are eating lunch here, it’s because we’ll

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter