Chapter 1

Love Around Us

~SHINee's dorm 7:45 pm~

It was a dark and beautiful night in Seoul. SHINee was practicing a dance in their studio until they heard their manager stepped into the room. 

SHINee manager: Hello. How's the practicing going?

Key: It's great. 

SHINee manager: Great. Anyways we need to talk about something. 

Taemin: What? 

SHINee manager: Ever since you work hard, I'm thinking of assigning a trip for us.

Jonghyun: Seriously?

SHINee manager: I'm not kidding. We'll leave tomorrow morning. Anyways keep practicing and start packing your things tonight. We'll leave at 7:30 am. 

When SHINee's manager disappeared, the SHINee members exchange gazes. 

Minho: Are we hallucinating or what?

Onew: Need a pinch to find out?

Minho: No. I don't need one.

~2PM's dorm 7:45 pm~

Everyone in the dorm was asleep except for 2PM's manager who just got in a personal phone call with SHINee's manager. When he hung up, every member of 2PM woke up.

Jaebum: What was that about?

Manager: Just a phone call with someone.

Taecyeon: Is it from SHINee's manager?

Manager: Yes. He assigned SHINee a trip, but I have no idea where. He invited us, but I'm not sure if you guys wanna come.

Nichkhun: I think we could. What about you guys?

Junho: Yeah. We'll go.

The manager smiled and left the room. Everyone else went to their rooms and didn't say anything. They started packing their things and looked through their phones.

~Junho's bedroom~

Junho looked through his phone to see Jonghyun's phone number. He start to call him. Very soon Jonghyun picked up.

Jonghyun: Hello?

Junho: Hey Jonghyun.

Jonghyun: Oh. What is it? 

Junho: I heard that your manager invited us to go on a trip with you guys and I was wondering if that's true.

Jonghyun: That's weird. Our manager never said that you were invited. Wait hold on. 

Junho waited for 3 minutes and finally hear Jonghyun started talking.

Jonghyun: Ok. He surprised me for a bit there. Anywho see you tomorrow morning. Bye. ;)

Junho: Bye. ;)

Junho hung up and layed his head on his bed. He sighed and went to the kitchen for dinner.

~Nichkhun's room~

Nichkhun was laying down on his bed with his phone on his left hand. He pull his arm over his face and saw Minho's number on his phone and start to call him. Minho picked up.

Minho: Hello Nichkhun. 

Nichkhun: Hello Minho. Are you feeling ok?

Minho: Of course I'm alright. Why?

Nichkhun: Nothing. So are you going to the trip?

Minho: Um yeah? Did our managers plan this?

Nichkhun: Seems like it. See you tomorrow.

Minho: Ok. ILY. Bye.

Nichkhun hung up and flashed a smile. He came to the kitchen and saw Junho enjoying some pudding. Nichkhun then reach the handle of the fridge and grabbed a small bowl of kimchi and microwave it. He took it out and started eating.

~Taecyeon's room~ 

Taecyeon was finished packing his things and notice a picture frame on his desk next to his laptop. He saw a picture of Onew in the frame. He looked at his phone and dial Onew's number. Pretty soon Onew picked up.

Onew: Hello?

Taecyeon: Guess who this is.

Onew: Taecyeon. My baby. 

Onew laughed and can hear Taecyeon pouting. 

Taecyeon: I'm not a baby.

Onew was laughing crazily. Taecyeon smiled and start to talk.

Taecyeon: I heard you and your members are going on a trip tomorrow morning.

Onew: Yeah. I heard that you and your members are invited. See you at 7:30 am. ILY.

Taecyeon: Bye.

~Junsu's room~

Junsu called Taemin and Taemin picked up.

Taemin: Hello? Junsu?

Junsu: Hi Taemin. I missed you.

Taemin: I know. We haven't seen each other after the award ceremony. Why are you calling?

Junsu: I'm calling because we will be seeing each other at the trip tomorrow.

Taemin: Ok. See you tomorrow.

Taemin hunged up and Junsu was glad that he has alone time with Taemin in contact. 

~Chansung's room~

Chansung was calling Key in his bedroom. He felt excited and nervous. When Key picked up, Chansung's heart skipped a beat. 

Key: Hello Chansung.

Chansung: Hello Key. Are you going on the trip?

Key: Yeah. Heard that you and your members are invited. I missed you so much. But I guess I am lucky to see you again.

Chansung: Ok. ILY. See you tomorrow.

Key hung up and Chansung went to the kitchen for a quick snack. Pretty soon, everyone was sleeping, but they couldn't sleep much.