tell me a reason why i can't stop loving you

Reasons

the reason i still alive was you. 
you gave me strenght so i would never give up on my life.
just you only you. 
i wanted to live a long life so i could spend my life with you. 
i wanted to live a little longer so we could create some memories that i will never forget. 
i wanted to live a little longer i could make you the happiest person in the world. 
i wanted to live a little longer so i could be a perfect person for you. 
i wanted to live a little longer because i still wanna feel your love. 
i want to. . i really wanted to.. 

the reason i still alive was you. then the reason i really want to leave was you,too. 
i wanted to live a long life with you,so i could spend my life with you. but you seldom coming home. you'd rather spending your day in your office doing only-you-know than coming home. so how could i live a long life if someone who i wanted to live with prefer office to home? 

i wanted to live a little longer so we could create some memories that i never forget. true,you made some memories for me. but i'd rather forget it than keep it for my whole life. a memory when you shouted on me after you came from your work. a memory when you hurt me like im not a human. a memory when you abused me with no sorry. a memory when you call his name instead my name whenever we doing that 'thing'. a memory when you pushed me away whenever i wanted to comfort you. a memory when you slapped me everytime i said no to you,everytime i explained to you about the incident. a memory when you drunk and throw your tantrum on me with no reason. a memory that i really wanted to forget. then tell me,how am i supposed to live a little longer if you always hurt me? 

i wanted to live a little longer so i could make you the happiest person in the world. but then,you said that im a burden for you. i always made you sick. always made you tired. then how am i supposed to live my life if in the end you aren't happy? 

i wanted to live a little longer so i could be a perfect person for you. and actually the perfection in your eyes isn't for me. it's him. it always been him. i know it from the first. everytime you talked about him. everytime you mentioned his name. everytime you talked to him.i knew it. he is the kind of person that you ever wanted. not me. his beauty,his eyes,and everything about him. you love it. i knew it by the look in your eyes. that's sparkling eyes of yours. then tell me,how am i supposed to live my life if the perfection in your eyes is not me? 

how could i live my life if you don't love me anymore? 
how could i fight for my life if you aren't my strength anymore?
how could i wish for a long life if my half-life left me behind?
but tell me a reason why i can't stop loving you,myungsoo.. 
why,myungsoo ?why? 
and tell me,am i wasting my time for loving you? 
please give me some reasons myungsoo so i will not have any burden leaving this world. let me rest in peace with some logical reason myungsoo. im begging you.. 

 


sincerely,
Lee Sung Yeol

 

 

 

----

 

 

 

Aigoo, what is it ? what did i write ? /facepalmed/

but, eventhough this story is so /i know that/

i hope you enjoy it /praying/

feel free to leave ur comment~

 

 

Pooh