Let me hug you, baby.

Sick Byunghun

“Hello? Byunghun-ah”

 

“Ne, Chanhee baby? Is it over already?”

 

“No, but I miss you. Where are you honey?” Chanhee whined.

 

“I’m on my way, but right now I’m stucked in this traffic jam”

 

“Oh my, byung tonight is really cold. Did you wear a sweater?”

 

Oh , I’m forgot -Byunghun mentally cursed himself.

 

“Byungie? Are you there?” asked Chanhee.

 

“Oh I’m sorry baby. No, I’m not wearing a sweater tonight” said Byunghun then bite his lips.

 

“Byungie I always told you to wear sweater when it’s winter!” said Chanhee worriedly.

 

“Sorry for making you worry, but hey I’m all fine. Just focus with the show baby”

 

“Okay if you say so, good bye Byungie. Be careful on the way, I love chu~” said Chanhee making Byunghun chuckled.

 

“I love you too cutie, always” replied Byunghun and hung up the phone.

 

♠♠♠

 

“Finally I’m here. Oh Chanhee’s right, tonight is really cold” Byunghun hugged himself. Byunghun get out from his car then stands beside his car.

 

“Should I call Chanhee or not?” Byunghun lost on his tought making a moment of silence until he took his phone out from his pocket. Byunghun smiled when he looked at his phone. Because his phone wallpaper was his cutie boyfriend, Lee Chanhee. After satisfied –well, Byunghun was never satisfied- looking to his boyfriend pict, Byunghun opened the message and started typing.

 

To: Chanhee baby

 

Hey baby, are you done yet?

I’m already here outside the building waiting for you, if you finish the filming come down  here quickly!

I missed you so badly baby.

 

And Byunghun clicked the ‘send’ button.

 

Now Byunghun doesn’t know what to do while waiting for his princess, he decided just to play games on his phone. He played until 20 minutes and now Byunghun’s feeling coldness all around his body. Byunghun looked around him and noticed someone is running towards him right now.

 

“Byungie~!!!” Chanhee shouted while running. Byunghun smiled and when Chanhee just a few inch near him, Byunghun pulled Chanhee into a warm-tight hugs.

 

“Baby I missed you”

 

“Byungie we just met this morning”

 

“But you left me for almost 13 hours” Byunghun faked a sob.

 

“Ya don’t be a cry baby! I’m not leaving you forever, blame the schedules I had”

 

“You’re the cry baby”

 

“Yah!” Chanhee smacked Byunghun’s shoulder making Byunghun flinched.

 

“You want a punishment huh?” said Byunghun while put his finger under Chanhee’s chin and lift it up.

 

Chanhee gulped. “n-no Byung” Byunghun smirked seeing his Chanhee like this. “I take that as a yes” Chanhee closed his eyes. Byunghun slowly approach Chanhee’s face and when his lips almost touched Chanhee’s-

 

“HATCHUUU!” Chanhee immediately opens his eyes and found his Byunghun’s face looked pale.

 

“Byungie are you ok?” worried Chanhee.

 

“Yes, I’m fine maybe because I stayed outside for a long time makes me very cold” said Byunghun and gives Chanhee his breathtaking smile.

 

Chanhee wanted to melt right away even in this very cold place but seeing his Byunghun look very sick or cold maybe, he immediately bring Byunghun back to the car.

                      

“Chanhee I said I’m fine, just sit on the passenger seat beside me okay? Let me drive” Byunghun took the driver seat and starts his car.

 

Chanhee rolled his eyes and nods then he sits on the passenger seat.

 

♠♠♠

 

After 30 minutes, they finally arrived at Teen Top’s dorm. Byunghun felt dizziness took over him so he just walks into him and Chanhee’s shared room and rests his body on their shared bed. Chanhee knew his Byunghun maybe sick so he immediately walks to the kitchen and took some medicines from the first aid box. Then he took a glass of water and brings them to their shared room. He saw his Byunghun laying on their shared bed looked so damn sick while breathing heavily. His face are reds esp his nose. Chanhee put all the things he brought from the kitchen earlier on the nightstand next to their bed and took his palms to his boyfriend’s forehead.

 

“Byunghun! You’re very hot” Chanhee gasped.

 

“H-hot? A-are you k-kidding me baby? It’s very cold right now” Byunghun hugged himself while trembling because of the coldness he felt. Chanhee slowly pulls Byunghun up so he’s sitting right now while his back rested on the bed post.

 

Chanhee took the medicines from the bedpost and give it to Byunghun. “Byung, open your mouth” Byunghun opened his mouth and Chanhee put the medicines into his mouth. “Here, it’s the water” Chanhee gives Byunghun a glass of water to help him swallows all the medicines. Byunghun drinks the water slowly while swallowing the medicines.

 

“Feeling better?” asked Chanhee while starring at his Byunghun. Byunghun just nodded because he feels to weak to say a word. Byunghun laying back on the bed and Chanhee laying on the other side.

 

Chanhee caress Byunghun’s hair slowly. “Don’t make me worry again, Byung” Chanhee took their blanket and covers them.

 

“Baby come here, let me hug you for tonight” Byunghun opened his arms and hugs Chanhee tightly. “You’re really warm” Byunghun smiled and kissed Chanhee’s forehead. Chanhee put his arms around Byunghun’s neck while he buried his face on the crook of Byunghun’s neck. There’s a silence of happiness filling their air. Byunghun caress Chanhee’s back gently while inhaling Chanhee’s scent.

 

“Baby~”

 

“Hm?”

 

“Chanhee you knew that I’m sick but-“

 

“What is it Byung?” Chanhee pulled a little bit and stares at Byunghun’s eyes.

 

“Can I kiss you?” Byunghun’s gaze turned into a warm-hearted one that can melts Chanhee like an ice cream. *lmao im kidding. the fxck is this walaaao*

 

Chanhee nodded while gave his Byunghun his pretty eyesmile.

 

So they kissed that night while cuddling each other the whole night with happiness filling the air and forgetting that Byunghun is sick.