end~

His Girl~

“my baby” his deep voice echoed thru out the room. Your husband shouted when you came to the recording studio with his 3 year old daughter*they seem cute with daughter*. Your husband is P.O the maknae from Block B*my babyyyyyy*.

“Haru wants to see his appa” you stated as your daughter keep calling her appa and was about to cry. So you have to gave in and took her to see her appa.

“aww. Did my baby miss her appa already” he pickup his daughter and kiss her cheeks. Before leaning in and give a peck on your lips.

He put Haru down to let his hyung played with Haru, they were very nice with Haru. If they don’t have a schedule, they always come to your house to played with Haru and some times took Haru out to an amusement park. They very helpful.

“P.O-ah, you already finished your part. I think you can leave now and have some family time” zico stated and patted the maknae back.

“arasso hyung. Let’s go Haru” he waved to his hyung and walk out of the recording room while holding your hand and Haru in his arm. He is the perfect husband for you, he was a gentleman even tho he was full of aegyo and would do aegyo every time he feel like’s it.

“Haru-ah, do you want ice-cream?” you ask Haru, she has a sweet tooth just like you. her eyes lit up at the sound of ice-cream, you pulled P.O into the ince cream shop that you always go with Haru. Even the owner knows you because you are one of their loyal customer.

“do you want the usual?” you nodded at the worker and find a table to wait for the ice cream to arrived.

“so, how was your work oppa?” you ask your husband who was busy eating the big schocolate banana split with his daughter.

“it was ok, I guess. We already have a comeback so we’re not that busy, just a few music show and interview.” He stated to you and feed a spoonful of ice cream to you. you and him never discuss work at home because when he is home, he is Pyo Jihoon, a husband for you and a father for his daughter and he want to keep it that way. That is how you and your family spend your day, just like any other normal family.

“just don’t over work, ok? I don’t want you to stress your self again. It’s not good for your health” you touch his puffy cheeks. He seem so innocent.

“arasso baby-ah. I would never make you worried again, besides I have a little family to take care of” he took your hand in his and kiss it gently before you got a shocking request from your daughter.

“umma, can I have a baby brother?” that is the request that you never thought coming out from your daughter mouth. You can feel your eyes getting wider. You turn to you husband, he give you that gummy smile that you love so much with his cheeks blushing a little bit. He took out his phone and called someone.

“umma, it’s me Jihoon. Can we leave Haru with you tonight? Me and _____-ah have something to do.” You can see he was smiling really hard.*oh boy*. You know that something will happen tonight. he always do everything that his daughter ask but this is just hard to think~