DEAL

Campus Royalties

 I just don't know how will I say sorry to him...

"yah!!! Kim Eun Ah!!! Such a..." I keep on talking to myself...

urgh... It's taking me longer here... No one is fetching me... I think I should wait outside... Maybe the car is already waiting there. When I open the door a man was standing infront of me. What is this man doing here... 

He went inside not even talking to me~ is he avoiding me?

I went outside and was still at the front door

my conscience is calling me again~ I take a deep breath and close my eyes 

I'm ready to say sorry~ 

when I turn around he was standing right behind me!!! 

"Oh my...!!!" I scream

"what? Are you really leaving cause I'll close the door if you leave~"

what? I thought he has something to say -.- he just want me to leave.

"just close the door when you leave~" as he went back to his seat holding his phone.

"hmmm Kris~"

"what?" I close the door and went near him

"I just want to say sorry for what happened before~" 

he stand up and went closer to me~ and I was moving backward avoiding him. 

"Why are you moving back? I just want to respond~"

"then why on earth you're walking towards me?"

"cause you're moving backwards too~" 

"I just wanted to tell you that apology…" he added.

"accepted?" 

"No... There is still a consequence before accepting your apology…" 

"what?" 

"Help me bring back my lover, Hanna. And once you succeed I'll be removing you as my PA"

"but how? I'm not a love expert?" 

"So you need to read about love, you're smart I know" He said

"you can read right?"

"you don't want to? Ok apology not accepted~" 

"fine deal~" if only I'm not a good person~ I felt sorry for him still taking chances towards her~ so I'm here to help

"why won't your members help you?" 

"Cause they're already tired of making that girl comes back to me" wow this is difficult~ hmmm ok a deal is a deal~

 "Uhmm need to go home now~ bye~" I hurriedly open the door and someone popped up again infront of me~ 

"omo!" I was so shock.

"I'll be the one to fetch you here~ we need to go now~ sorry for being late..." Prince Himchan was here!

I followed him... 

As we went outside the car was already there~ I can only see few students where there~ 

It was like the very first time I'm going on somewhere I don't know with my older brother~

"at the mall? What are we going to do here?" Our mother owned this one~ I was still a little child the last time I went here~

we went in I saw people in technologies… nowadays...

"let me buy you a phone~ so that in case of emergencies you can call us..."

"ohhh ok... Thank you..."

We bought 1 he gave it to me~

"handle it with care~ I know you can explore about that thing... Let's go home now~"

gee how can I explore it's my first time getting a phone~ yeah right~ I grew up like a normal girl...

 

I ran upstairs and went inside my room...

"Hmmm how do this thing works?"

It suddenly ring and it says slide to answer... Ohhh well I'm so innocent~

"Hello?" I said

"save my number~ ohhh well you already know the basic you can easily understand how that phone works" Prince Himchan said on the other line.

the call ended and so I save his number ... A text message arrive and Prince Himchan send me all the numbers that I could call in times of emergencies... 

Oh well this is just easy... 

I lie down on my bed holding the phone... 

A part of me is reminding me on something~

Nah~ just forget about it~ 

nothing is important about that thing~ 

But can't handle it. What is that? Ohhh I'm being so forgetful these days~

ohhh I remember Kris' phone number!

But wait where did I put that thing?

urgh! As I lie down remembering where did I put that thing.

ohhh just forget about it~  

"Princess Eun your food is already ready~" one of our maids said.

"coming..." 

 

I was done eating and went to the piano room.

standing infront of glass looking at the piano. I could play that piano well ...someday...

I open the door and went near the piano.

keep on working hard~ Eun fighting! 

I started to play with it~ 

"I'd like to say... We gave it a try... I'd like to blame it all on life~ Maybe we just weren't... Right... But that's a lie... That's a lie..." I stop... I look at outside the glass and saw our maids smiling and clapping at me.

I feel my heart fluttered and my eyes want to cry...

cause you know what? I never been admire like this... Cause from the past life I encountered, people teased me and so I stopped, but then right know as what I can see I want to keep my dream moving on~ never loosing hope in any challenge~

I also saw Prince Himchan smiling at me.

hmmm maybe afterwards... The place was quiet and I was waiting for them to clear the place cause I'm shy~

And went upstairs to sleep...

night~

 


 

Sorry for a very short update... I promise to you guys that I will update more...

Love ya!!!

sorry if there are any type errors...

Thanks for subscribing this story guys