Story 1: A Heart's Journey, Chapter 4

JaeHo World

Hi everyone, here's the 4th part of Heart's Journey, anyways enjoy the long update ^-^

______________________________________________________________________________________

Story 1: A Heart's Journey (4/?)

Genre: Romance, Angst, Slice of Life

Summary: Two lives bonded by an agreement made by their parent's. Love wasn't involve at least that is for Jaejoong who agreed for some reason that changed him. To YunHo, it was love that made him agree whole heartedly, for he had jaejoong inside his heart for as long as he can remember, a past that makes his world spin in full bliss.

But then, theres lie's, guilt, and betrayal on their way, trying to block their hearts,.....what will happen to this two? Why was guilt, lie's and betrayal always in the way of love? Will love win or forever sadness. Let's join the two as their heart's walk in this dizzy journey.

______________________________________________________________________________________

“Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.”

-Confucius-

 

Yunho then sat on his luggage as he looks around for sign of his husband, he’s more than worried since his husband wasn’t replying to his text messages.

 

“Where are you joongie?” mumbled yunho sadly.

 

From a distance a bambi like eyes, where watching yunho's every move with curiousness visible on his eyes.

 

*.*.**.*.*.*.*

*.*.**.*.*.*.*

 

Jaejoong kept fidgeting on his sit, he admits this is what he wanted, to with his girlfriend but why does it feel so wrong?. But thinking about yunho all alone, makes him uncomfortable as negative thoughts run through his head. He’s not heartless, but there's just something wrong with his heart, mind and soul, he just knows it because by looking at yunho makes him forget everything even his promise to his girlfriend which jaejoong thought it has to stop, it's going on a wrong direction. With that thought, he shook his head, trying to throw away all his thoughts about yunho and focused on his ride back to where he should be, at his girlfriends apartment.

 

Loud thunder roared at the sky like an angry lion who just got freed from the cage, this caught jaejoong's attention that he look's out the window and stared at the gray sky.

 

Soon cold breeze dance on the street and went brushed the shivering yunho, who soon crouched in front of his luggage, s it and took his jacket, he then wore it and zipped his bag.

 

Small droplets of water drops on yunho’s head, followed with another loud roaring thunder, making the latter to run to the corner of the hotel for shelter as he drag's his luggage with him. He then sat on his luggage and zipped his jacket up to his neck and hugged his backpack.

 

He continue to look for jaejoong on the street like a lost puppy.

 

From a distance a bambi like eyes continued to watch him without his knowledge.

 

As yunho felt abandoned, his eyes slowly went straight to the ground; he doesn’t know what to do. He felt like crying and confused as to why jaejoong had left him. He doesn’t remember doing anything unnecessary to his husband, that made the latter mad at him or something. Biting his thumb finger, a habit he always does whenever he’s thinking or sad. Pout slowly formed on his bow shaped lips. As he stops himself from crying while telling himself that jaejoong will comeback.

 

The guy across the street who was watching yunho, stood up from his sitting position which revealed to be a tall man in a v-neck shirt that defines his strong arms and chest, fit knee-lenght jeans and gray rubber shoes. He has a shoulder length hair, tied in a half man-bun defining his handsome-prince like face with  his bambi like eyes, pointed nose, full lips, and chiselled chin.

 

He then opened the umbrella on his right hand and walk towards the direction of yunho, with seriousness visible on his face.

 

*.*.**.*.*.*.*

*.*.**.*.*.*.*

 

A puddle had built up at the pedestrian lane, yunho was staring at the reflection of the advertisements on the water surface as he fidgeted impatiently in his wet shoes.



When yunho looked up to watch the sky, a man with an umbrella who was in front of him was the first thing that he saw.



Confusion was visible on yunho's face as they continue to stare at each other's eyes, he tries to recall if he meet this guy before or if he did something that make this guy to creep out of nowhere?. Though he got to admit, the guy was sort of familiar but he couldn't pinpoint where and when. But his thoughts were cut off when the said man walked closer to him and placed the umbrella over his head.

 

"you should go inside the hotel, you'll catch a cold if you stay here especially since you don't have an umbrella" said the man with concern visible on his tone as his eyes soften. This touched yunho's heart, he felt so special towards this stranger more like deja vu.

 

"thank you for your concern, but I'm waiting for my husband... he might not find me if i go inside" said yunho in which the stranger held his left hand and made him hold the handle of the umbrella.

 

"you can see your husband from inside the hotel as this walls were made of glass" said the stranger, in which yunho came to battle with his thought as he doesn't want to go inside, all he wants is to be with his husband now.

 

The stranger grew impatient with yunho's stubborn self, he pulled yunho from his sitting position, took latter's things and pulled the struggling man inside the hotel lobby. The stranger then talked to the guard in which the guard allowed them to sit on one of the couches, the stranger loosened his grip on yunho's right forearm and motioned the latter to sit down, in which yunho obeyed as he closed the umbrella.

 

"look outside...." after the stranger said that, yunho looked outside.

 

"see...you can still see everyone or the streets from here... just wait for your husband and don't be stupid" said the stranger in an annoyed tone as he fixed himself and took the umbrella from yunho’s hand.

 

Yunho on the other hand, pouts at the word stupid. He wasn't stupid, though he has to admit what he was doing earlier is kind of idiotic but the man doesn't need to tell him that.

 

"here are your things...and next time just listen okay?" with that, the stranger placed yunho's things on the ground near yunho's feet and left. Yunho just watched the retreating figure of the stranger.

 

"i didn't get to say thank you, nor know his name" said yunho to himself as he shook his head and continued to look outside, waiting for his husband's return.

 

The stranger on the other hand, as soon as he entered the cafe, he smiled at his best friend who was sitting on one of the chairs.

 

Once he sat, he stared at the hotel like a guard. (the G Cafe was just across the said place)

 

"i still can't believe your married now.... hope your husband gets here fast, he's one idiot man for making you wait in the rain" mumbled the stranger to himself.

 

"and i can't believe he did not recognise me =.=....idiot" added the stranger as he chuckles.

 

"changmin can we just go now?" whined seohyun as she really wants to go home, but her best friend just dragged her in this cafe and all they did is just stare at the hotel for unknown reason.

 

"if you want you can go ahead, i'll just stay here for little while" came the reply of changmin as he continue to stare at the hotel.

 

Seohyun on the other hand, rolled her eyes and stood up from the chair.

 

"fine..just tell me the full details later as to what we're really doing here and who the guy you dragged inside the hotel okay?" said seohyun in which changmin nodded his head and she left the cafe.

 

"your still as stubborn as ever...yun" mumbled changmin as he sips his now cold coffee, while thinking who yunho's husband is, and praying that the idiot husband comes-back or he'll take yunho to his place. After all, in the past he's yunho's prince, the protector.

 

*.*.**.*.*.*.*

*.*.**.*.*.*.*

 

Changmin just returned from america after 9 years, he was strolling the city with his best friend as he was looking for some korean food to eat, to feel that he's back in korea, his home.

 

He stopped his mini journey when he saw a familiar face that made him smile and his heart happy, after that, he dragged poor seohyun inside the cafe and he watched yunho like he always does in the past, just to make sure the latter was safe. He wanted to walk in front of yunho but he wasn't sure as to what he'll say to the latter as he always turned idiot or sometimes brat in front of his crush.

 

He became confused as to why yunho was sitting on his luggage outside the hotel. As the sky grew dark, he became worried, especially when the rain poured. 

 

With that, he borrowed seohyun's umbrella and took it, he throw everything out the window including his nervousness as yunho's well being is more important. As soon as he reached his destination, his eyes never left the figure in front of him, especially when the latter looked up at him. All he could hear was his heart beating loudly like it'll jump any minute.

 

Calming himself, he moved the umbrella over yunho's head.

 

When the latter talked, changmin felt like his soul is even more alive, but when he heard the word husband, he felt his whole world crushing down. He did not expect this, especially since yunho had been the only one inside his heart for as long as he can remember. But he put that aside as yunho is more important than his crushed heart.

 

*.*.**.*.*.*.*

*.*.**.*.*.*.*

 

"yun..." mumbled changmin as he doesn't know how to handle such news, but one things for sure his heart is bleeding and he doesn't know how to fix it. But a part of him wants to do something, like steal yunho from his husband since he feels the said man doesn't deserve yunho, especially with the current situation.

 

His thoughts were stopped when he saw yunho running out from the hotel and towards a man who just came out from the taxi that was now standing under the rain, soaking wet. Yunho was shielding the man using both his hands from the rain. 

 

Changmin then went out from the cafe and watched the scene in front of him.

 

Earlier...

As yunho was about to loose hope, his eyes caught something or someone rather, the man that was standing under the rain was none other than his husband. With that, yunho hurriedly roused from the couch, leaving his things behind as his husband is more important.

 

Once he was outside, he shielded his husband from the rain. Jaejoong on the other, didn't utter anything, other than to stare at his wife. Instinctively freezing as their eyes met, the dull brown orbs devoid of any emotions boring a hole in his soul.

 

“pabo” yunho broke their eye contact, as he slowly pulled his husband near the corner of the hotel. His husband continued to stare at him, making him stare back at those doe eyes. 

 

*sigh* “joongie… i'm glad your here...where did you go?... *smiled softly* you should've texted me, so i could get you from the taxi with umbrella, now your soaking wet” said yunho worriedly as he s his jacket zipper and removed it.

 

“I’m so worried with you…. *tooks his handkerchief and wipes jaejoong’s face gently* You’re going to get sick” said yunho with worry evident on his tone as he placed the jacket around jaejoong’s shoulder. Seeing how attentive his wife towards him and feeling the warmth made jaejoong even more guilty with his decision earlier, leaving behind this angel he now calls a pabo.

 

“I hate you” said jaejoong softly in which yunho stopped from what he was doing and stared confusedly and hurt at his husband. He doesn’t understand why his husband hate’s him. He was about to say something when he was pulled in a tight hug.

 

“who are you?.. your turning me into something I couldn’t understand… I hate you, I really hate you; you pabo…" mumbled jaejoong as he loosened the hug and lightly flick yunho's forehead, one thing he always does to his childhood friend.

 

Yunho on the other hand, stared at his husband after the flick, because a sudden familiar feeling rushed inside his heart which he couldn't understand what it was, but one thing's for sure he wants to grab it, it's like a missing piece of him that just needed to be extracted from somewhere to get his answer?

 

"sorry, something just came up, my phone sort of died that's why i couldn't text you nor answer your messages..." said jaejoong sadly in which yunho just smiled at him.

 

"That's ok joongie, what matter's is your here and safe, but you need to shower or you'll catch a cold" said yunho worriedly.

 

"and sorry, we missed our flight”added jaejoong sounding apologetic.

 

"that doesn't matter anymore, what matter's is you... where shall we go now? and what will we tell our parent's?" asked yunho in which realisation hit’s jaejoong.

 

Jaejoong sort of forgot about their parent's, frown formed on jaejoong’s face until an idea hits his brain, it was a much better plan, so he can think of ways to deal with their parent's especially about their honeymoon issue.

 

"joongie?" said yunho worriedly as he wave his hand in front of his husband's face, who woke up from his trance.

 

"let's just go to my apartment first then we'll go to my parent's house tomorrow to explain our situation, since my parent's are at my sister's place in busan" said jaejoong in which yunho nodded his head.

 

"okay, i'll get my thing's first" said yunho as he handed his handkerchief to his husband and runs inside the hotel lobby.

 

Jaejoong on the other hand, stared at the strawberry printed handkerchief in his hand.

 

Flashback....

"COME BACK HERE YOU GOOD FOR NOTHING!!" yelled DaeYoung, jaejoong's father, as he trows the stick that he used when he hit jaejoong earlier.

 

Jaejoong on the other hand, run towards his favourite tree where he always run to, whenever his father scolds him or punished him. He's the only one who knows it.

 

Well thats what he thought when he saw a girl sitting near the tree. Jaejoong wiped his tears as he saw the girl stare at him. For some reason he was even more angry, because someone found his hiding place, more like someone is going to steal his tree. He was about to utter a word, when the girl stood up and run towards him.

 

The girl then took something from her side pocket, which revealed to be a handkerchief. The girl then wiped the moist of his tears with worry visible on half of her face, as half was covered by her silky black bangs, which reached her chin.

 

Jaejoong then swat the girl's hand, which caused for the handkerchief to flew and fell on the grassy field, this shocks the girl, but she didn't show any fear instead.

 

"i'm sorry..." said the girl as she walk towards her handkerchief and took it, she then turned her heels around and placed it on jaejoong's hand.

 

"please wipe your tears and remember everything will be alright" said the girl as she smile and left. Jaejoong on the other hand, stared at the strawberry printed handkerchief in his hand.

 

From that day, he always see the girl, sort of babbling nonstop with him, no matter how much he showed the girl that he has no interest in talking nor playing with her. 

 

The girl was the one to always see him cry, which makes him angry for he doesn't want to be seen as a weakling like what his father thinks of him, but despite him being sort of rude, the girl always tries to cheer him and gives him more strawberry printed handkerchief.

 

And whenever the girl tripped since she was clumsy, or whenever she tells a lame joke just to cheer him up, he would always flick the girl’s forehead in which the girl would pout and sit quietly, making jaejoong to smile and take a sneak peek of those cute pout which he will not admit how much he likes seeing it, because of those cute bow shape lips. 

 

Other than that, jaejoong will never admit how much the girl grows on him, morely enjoy’s the girl's company.

End of Flashback...

 

"Let's go" beamed yunho in which jaejoong nodded his head as he took yunho's luggage from the latter’s hand and opened the taxi door for his wife, which made yunho even more happy as he feel special.

 

From afar, changmin smiled weakly as he felt content seeing as the guy wasn't that jerk as he thought the guy was, now all he needs to do is to try to move on and be happy for the one he loves.

 

*.*.**.*.*.*.*

*.*.**.*.*.*.*

 

The ride was in silence as yunho rested his head at his husband's shoulder, while jaejoong on the other hand was busy with his thoughts, if he's doing the right thing?, or what he should do with their parent's now that they didn't make it to their honeymoon and morely what about aimi who was waiting for him at her apartment?

 

*sigh*

 

"what's wrong joongie?" asked yunho worriedly in which jaejoong woke up from his thoughts and awkwardly smiled at his cute worried wife.

 

"nothing, just tired" was his reply.

 

"don't worry joongie i'll give you a massage later"

 

"thanks... but what i really need is a good shower and a sleep" said jaejoong in which yunho nodded his head.

 

"your right, then i'll prepare your warm water and bed once we get to your apartment" said yunho, sounding excited to serve his husband.

 

"ok" said jaejoong as he doesn't want to talk further and he doesn't know what else to say as he saw how excited his wife was.

 

Once they reached his apartment, he looked at the wife and found out that yunho was sleeping with his mouth slightly open.

 

Jaejoong chuckles as he slowly nudge his wife, in which it woke yunho up, making the latter to sleepily wipe his drools.

 

"we're here" said jaejoong in which yunho looked out the window.

 

"oh" said yunho as he opened the car door and went out, followed by jaejoong who went straight at the compartment of the taxi and took their things, he then paid the taxi driver and walk towards yunho, who was looking at his apartment with smile plastered on his face.

 

"let's go inside, sorry if it's small... it's what i can afford with my current job as a photographer, i don’t like to use my parent’s money” said jaejoong in which yunho shook his head and took his backpack to help his husband.

 

"no need to apologies, i'm fine with everything, from the outside it looks cozy" said yunho as he clings to his husband and they walk towards the staircase of the apartment.

 

"you haven't seen the inside yet" said jaejoong as he remembers how messy his apartment was, after all when his parent's told him about his marriage they made him stay at their house, in short he hasn't cleaned his apartment for 2 months.

 

Once they reached the front door, jaejoong puts their luggage on the floor as he find his key from his side pocket, once he found it he inserted it on the key hole, he was about to twist it open, when the door itself opened, which made the two confused, their expression soon changed to shock as soon as a woman came to welcome them with excitement visible on her face

 

"welcome home jo...." aimi couldn't finish what she was about to say as she stared at yunho and soon her smile vanished.

 

Jaejoong on the other hand, did not expect this, all he remembered was he’ll meet aimi at her apartment, other than that, what will he do with the situation he's at?. 

 

All jaejoong could do was to stare shock and speechless at his girlfriend.

 

Yunho on the other hand, was shock and confused. Though one thing was on his mind, who is this girl? and how come this is a natural thing?

To Be Continued......

______________________________________________________________________________________

So how was it? hope you guys likes it *fingers crossed*, anyways, sorry for the long delay, just really busy with work and other than that, my muse sort of left me.....

Anyways, hope you guys enjoyed my super long update, i'm sure you guys were glad with what jaejoong did but what about their current situation?, and im sure you guys are still curious with jaejoong's childhood friend, i sort of change my plan with this fic and thing's will be revealed slowly, as i want the story to progress further or grow.

As for changmin, his role will be pretty interesting or should i say will add more spice to this story, i just added him just today hehehe...

So anyway's, i'll update again tomorrow hehehe...comments/upvotes/ is much appreciated ^-^