Story 1: A Heart's Journey, Chapter 3

JaeHo World

Hi everyone, here's the 3rd part of Heart's Journey, anyways enjoy the long update ^-^

______________________________________________________________________________________

Story 1: A Heart's Journey (3/?)

Genre: Romance, Angst, Slice of Life

Summary: Two lives bonded by an agreement made by their parent's. Love wasn't involve at least that is for Jaejoong who agreed for some reason that changed him. To YunHo, it was love that made him agree whole heartedly, for he had jaejoong inside his heart for as long as he can remember, a past that makes his world spin in full bliss.

But then, theres lie's, guilt, and betrayal on their way, trying to block their hearts,.....what will happen to this two? Why was guilt, lie's and betrayal always in the way of love? Will love win or forever sadness. Let's join the two as their heart's walk in this dizzy journey.

______________________________________________________________________________________

"God has his ways of leaving a special connection to those people who have something deep and special for each other no matter how much they are separated by fate...Will fate take them to each others arms?"
Unknown

 

Morning came and sun was shining brightly at everyone, the sun peeked through the curtains and hit straight at jaejoong’s face, blinded by its brightness. Feeling disgruntled with his sleep, JaeJoong moaned in annoyance as he blocks his face with his right forearm, but the heat of the sun on his forearm made jaejoong to slowly raise his forearm as he opens his eyes and blink, adjusting his eyesight at the annoying sunlight on his forearm. Stretching his arms, he roused from the couch and closed the curtain. Yawning, he turned his heels to his left side and amusement was now visible on his face.

 

There on the bed was his wife, hugging a pillow with a cute pout visible on his face, eyes slightly open. The blanket was on the floor, and some extra pillow was everywhere on the bed.

 

“strawberry… yunnie wants straw…..berry” jaejoong chuckled at his wifes cute sleep talk. Shooking his head, he went near his bag and took his clothes. With one last glimpse at his cute wife, he went inside the bathroom.

 

A minute later, a still sleepy yunho roused from the bed and swang his legs out from the bed and stood up, with his eyes fighting the sleepiness, he walks to the direction of the bathroom. Turning the door knob around, he scratched his messy hair and stopped in front of the toilet bowl.

 

Jaejoong on the other hand, turned the faucet off as he wants to make sure if someone was inside the bathroom. Hearing a somewhat water sound pouring on the toilet, jaejoong opened the shower curtain, and there in front of him was his cute wife peeing.

 

Yunho sleepily turned his head to his left side and sleepily smiled at his husband, who then hurriedly covered his chest with the shower curtain.

 

“YAH!!! What are you doing here?” asked jaejoong, in which yunho fixed his pajama and flushed the toilet, he then walked in front of jaejoong in which the latter walked backwards.

 

“I peed duh? =.=” answered yunho in a sarcastic way.

 

“I know you peed, but I’m taking a shower here”

 

“so what? We’re married couple” said yunho as he eyes his husband from head to toe, JaeJoong’s body was covered with the shower curtain, he only sees his husbands wet hair, face, right arm hugging the curtain and his wet flawless legs.

 

Seeing that yunho is eyeing him, he walked backwards, making his back touch the wall, but as he move his left feet he didn’t notice the soap on the bathtub, so he slipped and fall sideways on the bathtub with the shower curtain all over him.

 

Yunho’s sleepiness vanished as he was shock seeing his husband fall down. With gasp, he hurriedly approached his husband.

 

“OMO JOONGIE!!” said yunho as he reaches for his husband’s hand, but jaejoong shoved it away.

 

“get away from me!!” said jaejoong in an annoyed tone.

 

“seriously joongie, you sounded like a girl..just let me help you” said yunho as he chuckles at his husband’s behavior.

 

“=.= fine…. Just don’t look” said jaejoong as he accepts yunho’s help.

 

“don’t worry I won’t look” said yunho as he glanced at his husband’s strong chest, making jaejoong to cover it with his hands.

 

*giggles* “wait here, I’ll get your towel” said yunho in which jaejoong slowly went out from the bathtub, his left arm and half of his back was throbbing in pain because of his fall.

 

“here” said yunho as he handed the towel in which jaejoong hurriedly accepted it. He throwed the shower curtain on the bathtub and covered his private part.

 

“lets go” said yunho as he led jaejoong out with his hand as support at jaejoong’s back.

 

“=.=…. This is so wrong” murmured jaejoong.

 

“what?” asked yunho in which jaejoong shook his head.

 

“nothing”

 

*.*.**.*.*.*.*

*.*.**.*.*.*.*

“ahhh…. there, there…..Be gentle yun….” whined jaejoong who was lying on his stomach with his chin resting on his crossed forearms.

 

“=.=…. Just don’t move too much” said yunho as he lightly slaps jaejoong’s back.

 

“YAH!!....how can I not move,? your hands were roaming at the wrong place =.=…. your molesting me” reasoned jaejoong.

 

“roaming at a wrong place? Molesting?... YAH!!, I was only placing this salonpas on your back and waist; and im not a ert like you *SMACKS*”

 

“YAH!!.. stop hitting me =.=”

 

“that’s the last one….haraboji *giggles*”

 

“=.= this is all your fault” murmured jaejoong.

 

“my fault? You’re the one who kept walking backwards without looking at where you’re stepping at” reasoned yunho in which jaejoong pouts.

 

Jaejoong then felt the side of the bed moved up as yunho stood up from the bed and kneeled in front of him, with their gazes at each other.

 

“w-what a-are you doing?” stuttered jaejoong as yunho just remain quiet, with their face’s inches apart.

 

“y-yunho?...” yunho’s face just continued to get nearer and nearer from his face.

 

“YAH!!!.. we can’t do that!!” said jaejoong as he was about to roused from the bed but, yunho placed a towel on his head.

 

“what are you blabbering there joongie?... stop being a ert, im just gonna dry your hair” and with that, yunho started drying jaejoong’s hair with the small towel. YunHo’s gentle eyes was focused on his husband’s hair.

 

Jaejoong on the other hand, slowly relaxed as his eyes remained at yunho’s face. Feeling the warmness inside his heart. All he could hear was heart thumping so loud, as his mind drifts back to his childhood days, when his childhood sweethearts chased after him when he got into an argument with his appa.

Flashback….

Beautiful green grass were all dancing to the lead of the breeze who playfully moves everywhere. Their music was noise coming from the sweet chirps of the bird and some leaves on the trees and the wind. Two figures was enjoying this as well, as the two stared at each other, with sparkling lights at their background, twinkling at them.

 

Their hairs were swaying to every places, young jaejoong (10 years old) wiped the moist of tears as he shows the little girl he’s tough. A figure of young girl (9 years old) on the other hand, held his cold and shaky hands. Her light silky brown shoulder length bangs was covering half of his face, but genuine smile was visible and assurance was seen on her right almond shaped eyes, as she slick her hair behind her right ear.

 

“no matter how much you push me away, I won’t leave you… I know you need someone… it’s okay to be weak sometimes… I’m here for you, just once please accept my care” even though her voice was hoarse from colds, her words strikes inside his stubborn heart.

 

The girl then moved her long silky straight her to her left side and removed her necklace. She then placed the necklace on jaejoong’s hand, making the latter stared at her with confusion visible on his face.

 

“we may not be friends, but I already treat you as one the time you saved me from drowning… I’ll forever cherish that… I’ll give you this necklace as an exchange for the ring that I got from you from my birthday, this necklace will serve as my remembrance, and also I hope this will give you strength from the time that you feel weak and alone… This necklace was given to me by my late grandma, and now I’m handing it to you, I may sound weird but yeah I’m giving you this special necklace cause you’re my special friend… and also a Goodbye gift, me and my family will migrate to America, I don’t know when we’ll comeback, maybe when my sister gets better from her illness, so I’ll give you this as a remembrance” with that, the figure of a young girl tiptoed and kissed jaejoong’s left cheek and sprints away leaving a shock jaejoong who was touching his left cheek. Everything happened so fast, he chased after his friend but it’s too late now, all he sees was the retreating figure of their car. He tried to chase the car but it was too fast for him. Jaejoong cried once again but not because of his father, but because he lost a very special person who was always there for him, the one who showed love and care, even how many times he pushed her away.

 

“yun” whispered jaejoong in the air as guilt and sadness was visible on his face, there’s nothing he can do now, it’s too late for anything. He doesn’t even know how to deal with the situation, his mind was clouded and his emotions were wild inside him. JaeJoong then stared at the angel pendant.

 

“I’ll find you when I grow up, I promise to make it up to you… especially from all my mistake…. My angel” with that, he wore the necklace.

End of Flashback…

 

“joongie are you alright? Hello?” jaejoong snaps out from his thoughts as he heard his wife’s husband’s voice, adding up with the waving hand in front of his face.

 

*shoved the hand away* stop that!” said jaejoong as he roused from the bed and sat indian style.

 

“well I was asking if you still feel pain, but you were just staring at me without even blinking that it got me worried =.=” said yunho as he walks to where his things were.

 

“get dress Joongie or we’re gonna be late for our flight *giggles* I’m so excited” continued yunho as he tooks his clothes from his backpack.

 

Jaejoong stared at his wife’s back, with sadness visible on his face. Even though his mind was set on leaving yunho, his heart wasn’t. Ever since he met yunho, his heart always wins over his mind. He just couldn’t understand what yunho had done to his heart, for he knows he loves his girlfriend more than anything. And morely was, why he kept having flashbacks of his childhood sweethearts which happens to be aimi.

 

Shooking his head, he took a deep breath and as he was about to tell yunho what’s on his mind, the moment yunho turned around with that angelic smile, his words died.

 

“seriously joongie, stop day dreaming… hurry up and get dressed nae?” after yunho said that, jaejoong’s head automatically nodded his head and with that, yunho walks to the direction of the bathroom. Leaving jaejoong confused and angry.

 

“what is wrong with me?... what powers do you have yunho?” asked jaejoong to himself as he stood up from the bed and took his white v-neck shirt and jeans. Removing the towel from his waist, he throwed it and wore his clothes.

 

He then stared at his phone.

 

“no… this isn’t right” he then held his phone tightly, as he took his bag from the floor and slip up the left strap of his backpack and carried his luggage. With one last glance at the bathroom door, he left.

 

*.*.**.*.*.*.*

*.*.**.*.*.*.*

After his fresh bath, yunho went out of the bathroom with smile and excitement visible on his face. He then looked around the place to look for his husband. Confusion was now visible on his face as he saw that his husband’s things weren’t there anymore.

 

“EH? Did joongie already left? =.=… aigoo… “with that, yunho walks near the night stand and took his phone.

 

To: My Hubby;

Where r you?... why didn’t you wait for me?... or are we gonna meet at the entrance of this hotel?

 

After he sends the message, yunho slips the phone on his side pocket and walks to where his bags were and tooked them. Slinging the backpack on his right arm, he took the key of the hotel from the pocket of his bag and left.

 

As soon as he checks out from the hotel management at the front lobby, Yunho walks out as he fished out his phone and texted his husband, with worriedness visible on his face.

 

To: My Hubby;

Where r you? im at the front lobby now :(

 

Sighing, as soon as yunho was out of the hotel, he went to the side of the hotel entrance and placed his things on the ground as he texted his husband once again while looking around the place.

 

To: My Hubby;

Where r you?.... joongie?

 

Yunho then sat on his luggage as he looks around for a sign of his husband, he’s more than worried since he’s husband wasn’t replying to his text messages.

 

“Where are you joongie?”

To Be continued….

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So how was it? hope you guys likes it *fingers crossed*, anyways, sorry for the delay, aside from pc problem, thesis got in the way, but here is a long chapter, hope i made it up with you guys and i'm sure you guys had lots of qurestion regardding this girl from jaejoong's flashback, it'll be answered on my next update for now, guess lol XD..... anyways, i'll try to hurry my update so i can finish this first verse hehehe...comments/upvotes/ is much appreciated ^-^