01. Cappuccino Pt. 1

Chocolate, Roses and Butterfly Kisses: Scenarios & Oneshots -HIATUS-

I watched her slowly ease down from the portal; dressed in rags which I know she has never imagined to do, and I was there to catch her.

I caught her and helped her down, and she immediately hugged me and kissed me. "I missed you," she whispered, placing her forehead close to mine. "I missed you too," I sighed, holding her close.
As usual, we began to stroll around in the woods, greeting a few friends here and there; mostly enojoying each other's presence. We went stayed in our hideout; a circle of trees which I had planted way back when my father was still alive, and I shot meat. She turned away as I skinned the bird. I chuckled, teasing her for being too "high-class" in this dystopian world of mine. She pouted and pushed me lightly, "Jiyong-ah!"

"Okay, okay!" I laughed. She went out while I was skinning our grub since she couldn't handle the smell of raw meat. Because everything was already there for her; waiting to be used, or eaten, just for her. Because our worlds are entirely different. 

I finished and washed my hands in the lake nearby. I stared at the clear body of water get stained red by the blood of the animal. I honestly never do this, I just cook it and eat my food. But she always got mad at me; reprimanding me for having no manners and then ordering me to go wash my hands before cooking; because it was the proper way.

I just did not get it.

Food was food; you needed it to survive. No need to get all fussy about it, right?

But as I said, our worlds were entirely different, and I just did what she said so we wouldn't have fights; so problems wouldn't add to our growing pile. I went back rightaway and she was cooking the meat already.

I grinned as I sat beside her. "Geting used to this life, huh? Maybe you should stay?" 

"You know very well that I would have, if I could," she answers. "You're too serious," I sigh. She smiles softly and holds my hand. "Here," she hands me the makeshift plate that my people eat; banana leaves. I thank her and we eat.

This reminds me of how I first met her.

That was the best day of my life, even though at the time I would have said the opposite.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hello my beautiful readers ouo First chapter is shorter than short, sorry. I just wanted to update so bad. The next chapter (the last part) will be long though. It's ready, I'm just basically polishing it :) Thank you for reading!