The Love Life Of An Idol .

The Love Life Of An Idol .

Siwan's POV

I fell in love with my marriage partner at first sight. Usually, in dramas, they would hate each other and blah blah but this is real. I am in love with her. It was love at first sight. 

But the problem is she hates me. I don't know why. I don't think I ever make her angry or anything. She's also a straight-forward person. She told me she hates me the first time we met straight to my face. Am I pissed at her? No. In fact, I love those types if girls. Just my type. 

Although I am surrounded by other pretty idols such as Jaekyung, Minah and Hyuna. Those people just aren't my type. They're too ty. Who goes up to a boy asking for his number? And who talks to a boy so near that I could hear her breathe? It's too... Disgusting.

But Eunbin is different. She has that personality that makes you want to love her. Her chocolate-brown eyes mesmerized me. Although she pushes me away, I can't stop liking her. My feelings for her is too strong. I won't stop liking her. 

Eunbin's POV

Creepy! What's with that guy? He's always following me around like a stalker! And it just so happens that that guy is my marriage partner. What great life I have.

I don't like him. I just don't. I knew he was going to be trouble when I met him. That playful face of his tells me so. Although he's an idol that every fangirls drools over him, I am not going to worship or anything. I'll treat him like a normal person. With some 'treatment'. 

He do have a handsome face and pretty smile, I admit. But I look at personality first. His personality is terrible. He's too relaxed, playful and seems hard to tame. If my father wants to marry me off, why not choose a better guy? Seriously. 

Oh great. Another hide-and-seek again. I'd better run before Siwan catches me.  Someone caught me by my shoulder. And I knew it was him. 

'Eunbin-ah! Found you! Why are you always hiding?' Siwan tilted his head.

GOD. WAS HE THAT CUTE?

I turned red when he leaned towards me. 'Are you okay, Eunbin? Your face is red.' He placed his hand on my forehead. I turned even redder. I pushed his forehead lightly.

What was that, Eunbin? Why are you getting red? Because of Siwan? No, cannot be. Must be the weather. 

'I'm fine. Anyways, what's with your clothing?' I eyed him. 

'Oh! I almost forgot!' He cleared his throat. 'Hello I'm a thief and I'm here to steal your heart.' He whispered into my ear in a deeper voice. 

I turned red again. But this time round, I could feel my heart beating faster. Why is it happening?!

I pushed him away. I couldn't look into his eyes. 'Yah, what are you doing? Jerk.' I glared at him and walked away.

That stupid, stupid guy. What happen back there? Why did my face turned red? Why did my heart beat so fast? The last time I felt like this was when...... I was in love...

No way. I'M IN LOVE WITH IM SIWAN?! No, no, no! 

Siwan's POV

Why did she look so weird back there? Why did her face turned red all of a sudden? Why didn't she say her long words of vulgarity at me? Is she okay? Oh! Or maybe she finally realized her feelings for me! Hehehe.

To be honest, the other girls I dated never make me feel like this for a long time. That's why I broke up with them. Eunbin was the first girl who make me feel like this. I believe she's the one for me. 

Eunbin's POV

For the past few weeks, I've been getting strange feelings towards the jerk, Im Siwan. Whenever I see him, my heart goes ba-thump ba-thump. I can't speak properly when I'm with him. 

Urghhh!!! AM I IN LOVE? N-no way! B-but, I hate to admit but I'm kind of happy...? 

No, no! Snap out of it! Park Eunbin! 

Siwan's POV

Let's try again! This time I need to be sure of Eunbin's feelings for me! I am 101% that she's in love with me! Must be because of my handsome looks.  Oh, I'm flattered! 

I searched for Eunbin up, down, left and right. Judging from my experience, Eunbin is avoiding me. Again.  After 2 hours of hide and seek with Eunbin, I finally catch her. I hold her hand tightly so that she couldn't get away.

'I-I've got something to ask you.' I said, trying to catch my breath. 'D-do you like me?'  Eunbin's eyes widened upon hearing my question. She yanked her hand from my  grip.

'Michigesso?(Are you crazy?) Can't you see that I'm avoiding you? I hate you, Im Siwan. I don't  know why my father chose you. Don't think that since you earned my father's permission you can get close to me. Well, let me tell you this. I'm not easy to get. Sure, I do fall in love. But not to people like you. I prefer guys that have a good personality. Not you. Who only care about appearance.' She poked her finger at my chest. 

'I hate you. I despise you. I loathe you. I don't know why. Maybe because you are an idol. You are surrounded by pretty idols. So why waste your precious time on me? I'm not worth it. I don't want to have a relationship with you. It's too hard. Your fangirls will be out to kill me. So don't hope on anything. I don't like you. Stop following me around. I want my own privacy. Thank you very much.' She turned around and I met with her back.  I could see hear her slightly loud sigh before walking away.  

Eunbin's POV

I don't want this to happen. This isn't what I wanted to say. I'm sorry, Siwan. My mouth just acted on it's own. Please, please don't hate me... 

I love you, Siwan. I really am.  I can't bare to see you hurt. It makes me hurt too. In fact, I hate it when the girls surround you. It makes me jealous. I don't want to admit my feelings but my feelings for you is too strong. When you smile, it makes me fall harder for you. 

Park Eunbin, you have to clean this mess up! You have to get him back! You know you can't live without him. Having him to annoy you. Life will be boring. So go get him back! 

I ran out and literally look all over Seoul the very next day. Since I don't know where he work, I can't find him that easily. I took a rest near the shopping mall. I thought of every place he could be at. But it failed. I didn't have his number either. 

I slammed my hand on the steering wheel in anger. My eyes went over to the big television on the shopping mall building. I saw a familiar looking person on the tv. It looked like...

IM SIWAN?! Woah! How'd he get there? Why is he on tv?! Oh wait, he's an idol. I'm such an idiot.

'So, do you have any confessions to confess?' The host asked. 

'Yes.' He took a deep breath before continuing. 'When I saw you for the first time, I fell in love with you at first sight. I knew you were the one I've been looking for. Yesterday, you told me for the first time about how much you hated me. I admit I don't have a good personality and I am definitely not your type. I admit I only care about appearance.' At that instant, I drove to where his location is. I recognized that place easily. My eyes tear up when I saw him on tv and what he said. 

Siwan's POV

'You worth a lot to me. My time is precious only when you're by my side. I don't want to go anywhere without you. I might die knowing that you aren't by my side. It's okay if you don't like me. I can't possibly force you to like me, right? I won't be a gentlemen then. Since you said what you felt for me yesterday. I don't have any-' 

BAM

The door slammed open, revealing Eunbin, panting. I stared at her. Even if she's perspiring, she still looks pretty as always. 

No no no! She clearly said she doesn't like me already. So stop it!  

Eunbin stomped her way through the crowd, up the stage and owalked towards me. I couldn't stop staring at her. She flicked me in the forehead and I snapped out of my daze. 

'Eunbin-ah, what are you doing here? We're filming you know?' I said, pushing her off the stage. Everyone in the studio was already murmuring. All the cameras were filming the both of us.

She turned around to face me. Her eyes were staring directly at me. 'I know. I just want to do this.'  She pulled my head nearer to hers. We were a few centimeters apart. She leaned in and kiss me on the lips. I slowly closed my eyes. The soft kiss turned into a passionate one.  I knew the cameras were filming us but who cares. I don't know why she kissed me but I toss that thought aside. 

'Okay. I admit that I lost. I fell in love with you. Happy?' Her arms swing to her side.  I smiled. I kissed the tip of her nose. I grab her hand and face the cameras. 

'This beautiful girl has finally agreed to be my girlfriend!' I screamed out.  The audience clapped. Some people were whistling. I never felt so happy and alive before.

The girl I've been courting has finally agreed to be my girlfriend.  I turned to face her and kiss her on the lips one more time.