Unlucky Evening

Mars VS Venus

A mysterious motorbike and a mysterious person flew up in the air and crashed towards the cart. That person was no other than, Junhyung. Taeyeon and Sunny immediately came over. "Sh*t! Don't know if it is serious or not." Taeyeon scanned the wrecked cart and easily pulled Junhyung away. They were more worried about the cart and doesn't care about the unconscious body. The girls rearranged the pieces "The boards are cracked. I've only had this for 3 days. I didn't earn the money back yet. Why we have such bad luck?!" Taeyeon stomped her feet from irritation and glared at the body lying on the flat floor.

Junhyung suddenly opened his eyes wide and slowly stands up. "Aish." He touches his nose and it was bleeding. He turned around and saw 2 girls glaring at him like they were shooting daggers. "Are you guys okay? Be more careful next time. I still have an important thing to do. So, I'll be going now~" He waved goodbye and walks away

"YAH! You annoying racing dude!" Taeyeon called out

Junhyung stopped and turned to her

"You broke my cart. How are we supposed to do business?!" Taeyeon whined. Junhyung felt guilty and looks away "If you want to race, go somewhere else!"

Junhyung looks at her and points at her "You dare talk about me! You guys pushed the cart everywhere. Made me crash into it!" he pointed at himself. He looks at his motorbike and carefully caressing it "I don't even know if my motorbike is okay."

"Do you have any brain problems?" Sunny spoke with her hands on her hips "Who said we need a license for pushing a cart?" Junhyung glared at her "We were walking, not driving a car."

"But, you guys were pushing a cart. Since it is a type of vehicle, you must follow the rules." Junhyung responded

"We don't need a license for a cart. Idiot, are you going to compensate or not?!"

"No." Junhyung bravely answered

Taeyeon and Sunny's eyes widened "No?"

Sunny scoffed "I think you don't have money to pay."

"HA HA HA! I don't have anything but money. It's not that I can't pay, it's just that I don't want to." Junhyung looks away

"Sunny, don't talk to him. These people don't have an education. To handle these kinds of people, sometimes, it's necessary that we use a special way." Taeyeon did a karate stance

Junhyung glared at her and took off his gloves "Are you kidding me? You want a fight?"

Before Junhyung could stand in a fighting position, Taeyeon had already kicked him at the head. He got knocked down on the floor and his nose bleeding more. But he didn't give up, he stands up and pointed at her "I'm warning you. I don't want to fight with girls." Taeyeon gave him a blow to his ribs and send him flying. But he stands up again, "It's the last warning I'm warning you. If you dare come again, don't blame me for being impolite." Taeyeon was about to punch Junhyung but he easily blocked it. He lifted his other fist and aiming for her face but it stopped. He looks at his fist "No way~ Stop being so childish. This person is just considered as half a girl." He released Taeyeon "Consider yourself lucky. My fist never hits a girl." Taeyeon smirks and pointed at something "What's that?" Junhyung looks over and Taeyeon immediately send him flying again.

Junhyung was flying through the air from the strong blow that Taeyeon has commited. Unknowingly, the body was heading towards Sunny. She turned her head and only be greeted by the close face and direct kiss on the lips from Junhyung. *chu~* Taeyeon came running towards Sunny. Junhyung fell to the ground. Sunny held her lips and screamed "AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! DID YOU KNOW THAT WAS MY FIRST KISS?!" She grabbed Junhyung's collar "I'M... GOING... TO... KILL YOU!!!!!" She started shaking Junhyung wildly

On the other hand, Wooyoung has peacefully arrived at the store and bought some cake and tea. While drinking his tea, he passed by the scene that Junhyung has caused and smirks teasingly while watching what the 2 girls have been doing to him. Taeyeon and Sunny threw Junhyung far away and it directly went to the passenger seat of Wooyoung's car. Wooyoung choked out from his drink and immediately drived the car before the 2 girls has known and cause more trouble.

"Taeyeon-ah~ my first kiss~!" Sunny cried and hugged Taeyeon. Taeyeon patted Sunny's back and started comforting her "It's alright. It's alright. It doesn't count. It's just a touch on the teeth."

"But he ran away, so what should we do?"

"Don't worry. He won't get away that easily. His motorbike must have cost a bit of money. I don't believe he doesn't want it back." They broke the hug. Sunny stopped crying and nodded in agreement. She held her neck and eyes widened "Necklace!"

In other perspective, Junhyung came back to life and Wooyoung gave him some tissue for his bleeding nose. He accepts it and immediately wipes his bleeding nose. "If it wasn't for those girls bumping into me in the streets, I would've finished my cake already." Wooyoung just keep silent and continue driving "Yah. During this competition I was in an accident. So, it doesn't count. Next time I'll change a wheel and I'll still beat you." Wooyoung smirk and increase the speed of driving. Junhyung held to his seat "WA! Too fast!"

"You're scared?" Wooyoung asked

"What am I scared of? My baby motorbike is with those girls.Let... Let me out." Junhyung stuttered

Wooyoung stepped on the brake and the car came to a halt. Junhyung was panting and steps out of the car. He can't stand up staright and his legs were still trembling "Okay, consider yourself a big shot. Wait right here and don't move. Wait till I get my motorbike back and beat you." Junhyung was about to puke and immediately went to the trees beside of the road. Wooyoung also steps out of the car and leans on the door. "Anytime!"

"I'll go back there right now- AH!" Before Junhyung could finish his statement, his right foot got slipped from the slippery grass, Wooyoung immediately came over but it was too late, Junhyung came rolling down the hill and got stuck to a branch of a gigantic tree "Umma..."