1 Year Contract

Mars VS Venus

6 different boys received a letter indicating that they are invited to a certain place to discuss a certain matter. They entered a large and elegant room with a beautiful chandelier hanging and a round glass dining table with a glass of water for each. They sat down and feeling indifferent towards each other. Suddenly, a mysterious man in a suit went down from the wide staircase holding a silver suitcase. All of the boys turned their gaze at him. The man put the suitcase down on the table and looks at the boys. "For your information, the one who called you, Young Masters, is not me." The boys exchange glances and one of them speaks, "What do you mean?" The man took a deep breath and grab a remote "I will let you all know." He turned the television on and an old man with different ladies on his side showed up. The boys' eyes widened in surprise and spoke in chorus. "Appa!"  They all looked at each other, stands up and the fight between all of them starts.

"Who are you calling Appa? That's MY Appa."   

"YAH! Stop randomly claiming that he's your Appa!"    

"How can he be your Appa. He's MY Appa!"  

"NO! NO! That's MY Appa!" 

"He's NOT YOUR Appa!"

The man in suit blows a horn making everyone stops fighting and be back on their seats. All of them returned their attention on the television.

The old man who was claiming their Appa started speaking "Junhyung, Wooyoung, Yonghwa, Jiyong, Jinki, Taemin. Even though you boys don't know each other, you boys are definitely MY children. Your Appa is not a player, it's just that I love ALL women TOO much. I hope that today after you boys get to know each other, you will all be able to cooperate and support each other. Love one another, together in harmony and together create a warm and loving family. I love you boys. You all will also have your own brilliant lives. Of course, you all are my heirs. But you boys have to remember something, I earn the money. Only when I give you the money can you call it yours. If I don't give you the money, you shouldn't try to take it. If you boys want to inherit my wealth, I only ask for one thing. Which is starting now, for a year, you all must live together, go to school together and become a real family. If anyone of you boys feel like of backing out, you can leave right now!"

All of the boys stands up at the same time and walk towards the staircase.

"However, if you can't fulfill such a simple request and do not feel like cooperating at all, you won't get a penny and we'll cut off all father-son relationships right now!"

The boys paused from their places and look towards the man in suit. "YAH. How much money does Appa have anyways?"

The mysterious man in suit smirk "500 million won"

The boy with a headphones on his neck and a curly orange hair, Taemin laughed "YAH! It's not funny! My Appa is a starving artist. How come he will have a 500 million won."

The man coughed "Your Appa is an artist, not a starving artist. Furthermore, he has more than 100 art galleries open in the entire world. Not only that, his enterprise includes property, food, communication systems, as well as construction, etc."

The boy with a black hair and small eyes, Onew immediately went back to his seat. While the other boys look at him.

"500 million won can allow you to never have to lift a finger again for the rest of your life." The man added

The other boys, at the speed of light went back to their seats. Except for one, Yonghwa. They all look at him. "YAH! 500 million won! You don't have to ever work again!" Taemin shouted

A shining light suddenly gleamed at the exceptional one. "I'm a passionate guitarist. My philosphy in life is that I only care about talent. To me, money doesn't attract me. I'll be leaving now. Until we meet again." He bowed and started walking away

"If one person backs out of this, then you all fail in this task. Are you sure you want to back out?" The man warned and asked

Yonghwa looks at the man and smirk "Nonsense."

The other boys glared at him and suddenly ran towards him and carry him back.

"YAH! What are you guys doing?! Let go of me! Let go of me!" Yonghwa whined

All of the boys are settled. The man brought out books on the table. "Right now, I would like everyone to take the time to carefully understand the agreement. All the terms and conditions are written here very clearly. After reading it, please sign it." He looks at the boys who are in dazed on how the books looks more thicker than a dictionary.

 

[A/N] This is awesome! I guess most of you knows about "Brown Sugar Macchiato" :D <3

actually, I really based my story in that drama since there was none Korean version LOL

I am not sure if I will be able change some of the plot but still,

I hope you enjoy the story! ^v^ I will try my best! o(>o<)o