"What, No friends?"

Under An Umbrella with You

 

I reached the now familiar home and waited for Eunji to open the door before I walked in.

"but your still in high school" she walked ahead of me placing her bag down. "It's a shame for you to waste all your time here, you know?"

"Waste" I followed.

"instead of with friends? Or with your boyfriend, you have one right?"

"I haven't got a Boyfriend right now. We just broke up"I explained to her taking off my book bag and putting it in a corner.

"Lately It's been such a pain that I don't want to bother with boys for a while, though"

I took off my shoes and placed it at the entrance before turning back to Eunji.

"huh? A pain? Don't try to make it seem like it's not your fault"

I suddenly became mesmerized at the white haired woman as she slipped off her wet shirt which exposed her toned stomach.

"But hey" I turned my face away from her direction as she changed.

This is Bad

"Are you in any position to be telling me not to waste my time Eunji?"

"Shut up, ingrate" she told me now in a light white top. "Were on a whole different level from you"

"Not fair" I crossed my arms.

"Still I'm surprised that there are 4th year college students with so much time on their hands" I watched her move to the white fridge.

"Hyuna's a 4th year right? Is she already set for graduation and a job afterward and that's why she can play around?"

I...might be into girl's, too

or rather...

"Yeah well..." She placed the can of beer to her moth and drinked a little before continuing  "She's...who she is, after all"

Why is she so...

I couldn't help but want to touch her

I could feel my hands reaching towards her slender neck before the door clicked open and i retracted my hands quickly.

"Sup, guys?" Hyuna almost yelled as she walked into the home.

"Oh Sera your here too? Damn you've got allot of free time. What, no other friends?"

"Hi" I awkwardly smiled watching Kyungri follow. 

"Hmmm, I guess you can say she's got a moratorium, of sorts" Eunji commented.

"huh? Mora?" I asked myself.

"A stay of execution" Eunji answered with a smile before passing by me.

"Huh?"

"Never-mind" she told me sitting down at the table.

I watched her as she interacted with the other two women.

I wonder why...

this person has such a terribly lonely expression sometimes

 


The small party of drinking and mahjong had ended. I sat up and placed my things on before looking out the window.

"Ah! It's raining" 

"Wanna take an umbrella with you, Sera" Eunji offered handing it over to me.

"Oh,May I?"

"Hey, hey, hey" Hyuna slurred obviously intoxicated. "That's my umbrella! Don't just lend out things that aren't yours Eunjiiii!"

"What! Really?" I asked shocked.

"It's your fault in the first place for leaving it here like this is a lost and found"

She turned to the drunk brunette. "Plus it's not like your going home in this state. "

"Woohoo, guess not" 

"last time when I borrowed this, though, you said i could keep it Eunji" I told her with a smile.

"Whaaat?!" Hyuna yelled.  "You get more terrible by the minute dude" 

"Yeah, yeah hurry up and get going Sera" she opened the door for me. 

"Alright" I opened the umbrella and turned to the white haired woman who waved to me bye.

"Take care" 

"You too" I bowed.

 

"Eunji" Hyuna called causing the tall girl to turn.


"Soot" I told myself as I turned in the rain. "Forgot my cell-phone of all  things"

I walked up to the house which lights burned bright.

"Huh, she left the window open..."

 My eyes widened as I watched the scene through the window.

 

I watched Eunji thin hair scatter over her face and Hyuna laid over her pumping her fingers into the younger girls core.

"AH!" Eunji yelled a voice that sounded strangely sweet.

I placed my hands over my mouth as the two connected lips and sweet dripped down their fore-heads.

"O-mo what should I do?" I thought unable to look away.

I witnessed my eyes attract too the beautiful, pale, bleach blonde woman who yelled beneath her friend in pleasure.

God she's gorgeous but...

I quickly turned around and ran from the scene ahead of me. 

Once far enough I took slower breaths.

I...

I get it...now

So that's how it is.

I see now...

That strange sensuality

I get it now.