Don't Look Away Again, Okay?

Don't Look Away Again, Okay?

He didn't wait for an answer since he started leaning up slowly. Like a magnet, Heerin started leaning down too. They both started closing their eyes and their lips started to brush against each other.


"B-Joo?! Unnie?!" Someone bursted, making them stop and finally realize what they were about to do. Heerin immediately got off B-Joo and he quickly stood up. Heerin was so red that she could not raise her head. B-Joo awkwardly laughed. Heerin glanced at B-Joo. Why is he laughing?! She thought.
"What are you two doing?" Minmin asked. "Unnie, why are you above B-Joo oppa?! And you! Oppa, why are you leaning up?! What the hell is going on?" She bursted. Heerin kept her head down, as if she did something really bad. B-Joo laughed again, confusing Minmin and Heerin once more. "W-why are you laughing?" Minmin asked.
"Me and your unnie bumped to each other and I fell down. She was supposed to help me up but I pulled her down and then yeah..." he explained, scratching his head awkwardly.
"Then why does it seem like you two are about to kiss?" Minmin asked once more, unsatisfied with B-Joo's explanation.
"Uhm, well....I decided to a little," B-Joo answered. "You know your unnie, she easily believes things..." then he awkwardly chuckled.


Heerin felt a little sting of pain inside. Again, he was just playing around with her. This is the second time she fell for his tricks. Her blood started to boil inside. Her feelings had been played for a lot of times already and this time, she's not going to believe him the next time he trys to play with her.


"Is that really it?" Minmin raised a brow in suspicion. B-Joo nodded vigorously. Minmin gave B-Joo a suspicious look once more but she nodded and believed him anyway.
"I will go check the others" Heerin coldly looked at B-Joo before leaving.


[B-Joo's POV]


"I will go check the others" Heerin said then she looked at me coldly. It somehow made me jump. Is she mad?


Minmin left me already so I decided to apologize to Heerin. I think I went a little far. I was suppose to pull her down for fun but why did we end up staring at each other? Not just staring, we were about to kiss! And yet we had no intentions of holding back until Minmin arrived. I didn't even realize my movements too. It's like I'm being controlled. Her lips were like beckoning me. My mind was telling me to stop but no, my body won't follow.


I really didn't mean to upset her. I didn't even expect that us-almost-kissed incident. I made an excuse by saying that I was just teasing her. That's the only excuse I can think of and I think it really made her upset. She might be thinking that my teasing went a little too far.


"Heerin! Wait!" I grabbed her arm for her to stop walking. She stopped and turned around to face me with her obviously annoyed look. "What do you want?" She asked, looking at my hand that was holding her arm. I immediately let go of her arm. 
"I just want to say sorry" I sqeaked. I never knew she was this scary.
"Sorry about what?"
"For what I did earlier, I think I went too far that I made you upset..." I said."I just want to say sorry okay? I promise I won't do that again!" She just looked at me, I can still see that she's annoyed.
"Oh really?" She crossed her arms.
"Yes yes! Please! I will do anything!" I said. I'm already sounding desperate.
"Anything?" she repeated, a mischiveous look appearing on her face.
"Yes, I'll do anything" I reassured.


She became quiet for a while, thinking. After a few minutes, her face lightened up, showing that she thought of something already.
"Thought of something alrea-"
"Do aegyo" she said.
"W-what?" Aegyo?!
"I said do aegyo for me, saying your sorry for me. I thought you'd do anything? And you're not gonna stop till I'm pleased" Of all! Why aegyo?!
"Aren't there anything else?"
"Are you complaining?"
"Ah, ani ani! I'll do it then...."


I have no choice but to do what she wants. I slowly raised my curled fists below my face and made a cute face."Heerin-ah~" I cooed with a baby voice and twisted my fist back and forth. "Jeongmal mianhae~ I won't upset you again, yaksukhae~ I want you to smile always, pleace accept my apology~" she didn't budge. I pouted a little since she was not satisfied. "Heerin-ah~ Jeongmal mianhae~ please don't be mad at me~ Yaksukhae! I won't make you lose that beautiful smile you always have~ mianhaeyoong~" I baby voiced and pouted. I scanned her face and she slowly smiled. I mentally sighed in relief. That smile again! It's back.


"Aigoo! Kim Byungjoo neomu kwiyeowoo~" she said and pinched both of my cheeks. That scary cold look was already gone, replaced bt that beautiful smile, making ne smile.


Realizing her actions, she stopped abruptly and removed her hands from my cheeks. She awkwardly cleared . "Umm...yeah, you're forgiven" she said awkwardly, making me chuckle. She looked at me with a confused look on her face. "Why are you suddenly smiling?" My smile grew wider at her question.
"I made you smile"


*~*~*~*


A few weeks had passed since that incident happened. Minmin, who witnessed everything, forgots about it, Heerin tried to forget about it and B-Joo can't forget about it.


B-Joo also tried to forget about it but he can't. Once Heerin's name is mentioned, that incident is the first thing that comes inside his mind. Not just that, everytime he thinks about it, his heart starts to beat faster. He really felt disturbed about it because he doesn't know why he was like that. He would sometimes wonder, "Is this what they call love?".


B-Joo decided to ask Xero about it. "Xero-ah" he called as he approached Xero.
"What?" Xero questioned as he stopped dancing and gave his attention to his best pal.
"I want to ask you something..." B-Joo said, feeling his blood reach his face.
"What is it?"
"How did you find out your feelings for Minki? B-Joo asked, scratching his head awkwardly.
"Why are you suddenl-" Xero stopped talking when he got an idea why B-Joo was asking such weird and rare questions."Kim Byungjoo, are you in love?"
"Umm....actually, I don't know" B-Joo answered, receiving a chuckle from Xero.
"What? With who?"
"Heerin..."
"What?! Heerin?!" Xero bursted, getting bewildered looks from other members.
"Quiet down!" B-Joo said through gritted teeth.
"Oh, sorry..." Xero said, covering his mouth playfully. "But how? Why?....how?"
"There was a little incident that happened few days ago..." B-Joo explained to Xero about what happened to him in Heerin on that day.
"You were about to kiss her?!" Xero bursted once again, but lower this time.
"Yes" B-Joo nodded. "But then Minmin saw Heerin above me so it was stopped" he nodded slowly.
"So, now what?"
"I feel really weird, I kept thinking about it, about Heerin" B-Joo cried."And if I do think about it, my heart goes beyond normal speed"
"Ah, you're in love my friend" Xero said and patted B-Joo's shoulder."I knew it!"
"I am? Really? Are you sure?" B-Joo asked, unsure.
"Uhh, how about try confirming it yourself? Try one more week. If your feelings grow for her each day, If you suddenly miss her and stuffs like like that blah, then that's it, confirmed!" Xero said, giving B-Joo a reassuring look.


B-Joo decided to follow Xero's advice since his friend is experienced.


*~*~*~*


One week had passed. Playlist is already prepared for their comeback. B-Joo also confirmed his feelings and Xero was right, he was in love with Heerin, indeed. Ever since they met, he can't get that idiotic smile off his face when he got to know her. How cute Heerin's face is when he teases her or how his heartbeat went wild after that incident. Now, he finally knows, he decided to confess to her as soon as possible.


"Yah! How about we celebrate for their comeback?" Gohn suggested, earning nods from the members.
"That would be great!" Seogoong said, jumping in excitement.
"How about....a surprise party instead?" Jenissi added, receiving agreeing nods from others.
"There's only how many minutes before their comeback," Kidoh said after glancing at his watch. "Shall we start now?"
"Yeah, let's celebrate in their company's building" Nakta said.
"Kaja! Kajaa~" Hansol sang as he dashed to his room to change.


*~*~*~*


"Everyone worked hard! Gamsahamnida!" Playlist bowed after filming their second comeback stage. After bowing at the cameramen, they made their way down the stage and then to the dressing room.
"Wahh! Lots of fans came today!" Minjung said, clapping her hands in happiness.
"I agree!" Minmin nodded. "There were lots than before"
"Yess! And it's all thanks to me~" Taemyung said with confidence, her chin up high. The other members just sighed and held their nosebridges. Taemyung never changed.


While the members were talking about their fans and other stuffs, Sebin was on the phone with their manager on the other line."Sebin-ah! You all did great! I knew you would do your best! Chukahae!" Manager Jinah said, sounding happy and proud.
"Gomawoyo unnie! We're happy as well, there were lots of fans!" Sebin replied.
"I'm happy to hear that Sebin!" Jinah said. "Good job, keep it up girls!"
"Gomayo unnie!" 
"Oh, tell your driver to bring you all here in the company, you're needed here"
"Ah, arasseo unnie! Annyeong!" after her manager's reply, Sebin hanged up.
"What did manager unnie say?" Jaemin asked.
"She said she wants us in the company right now"
"Why?"
"I don't know"


*~*~*~*


"Manager unnie, were in the lob-" Taemyung stopped once she entered with the others and saw no one in the agency. No workers can be found around. The lobby was dim-lighted. The other members looked around suspiciously. "Something's not right in here" Yohyun said, as if smelling something fishy.
"Yup, there is" Minmin retorted, pointing at Xero and Hansol hiding by the staircase on the second floor. They all followed the direction of Minmin's finger and they saw them.
"Yah! Kim Hansol! Come out!" Minkyung called, her voice boomed inside the lobby.
"Minkyung-ah, hehe, annyeong~" Hansol smiled sheepishly and waved at the members.
"Come here, ppali! We prepared something for you" Xero said, motioning them to go up.


They all looked at Xero suspiciously but decided to go up anyway.


[Heerin's POV]


I was about to take my step on the first stair when suddenly, my heart stopped as I was grabbed from behind. I almost reacted because I thought it was some kidnappers or robbers like those seen in the news. Once I saw owner of the hand that grabbed me, I sighed in relief. "B-Joo! You scared me!" I exclaimed, placing my hand on my chest to calm my heart.
"Mianhae" B-Joo mumbled, smiling a little. He seems....nervous.
"Hey B-Joo, you oka-"
"I wan't to tell you something..." He said, his voice shaking a little.
"Is something wrong?" I asked, a little worried.
"Ummm....I...uh..." he keeps on hesitating. What's wrong with this guy?


After how many seconds of watching him thinking and hesitating, he sighed in frustration and the next thing I knew next is that my neck was pulled forward and my lips felt something soft.


[3rd Person's POV]


Absolutely nervous and doesn't know what to do, B-Joo sighed frustratingly and just let his heart control him. The first thing that his heart told him is to grab Heerin by the neck and crash his lips onto hers.


He was shocked by his actions and so is Heerin. Her eyes widened in realization, B-Joo was kissing her. A familiar feeling came through B-Joo and Heerin. Both heartbeats became fast and butterflies fluttered in their stomach.


Heerin was so shocked and she thought that maybe, B-Joo was playing with her again so she tried pushing him away. B-Joo moved his arms to encircle themselves around Heerin, not letting go. No matter how hard Heerin tried to struggle, his grip only tightened so she decided to give up. Besides, she knew that she would give in anyway, and so she did.


B-Joo slightly loosen his arms around Heerin since she wasn't struggling anymore. He moved the other one to her waist and the other one to her hair, entangling his fingers in it. Heerin slowly wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him closer. Their mouth was in perfect sync.


Soon they both came to an end since they both ran out of breath. Their foreheads touching and their eyes are still close as they both struggled for air."Why...did you do that?" Heerin asked between pants. "Are you playing with me again?"
"No..no Heerin, I am not" B-Joo says as he opened his eyes to look at Heerin's.
"Then why? I thought you were gonna tell me something?" She said, her eyes staring back at B-Joo's
"I was, but I got too nervous that I couldn't say anything so I just let my actions tell you..." He answered. Heerin froze in place.
"What do you mean?..."
"I lik- no....I'm in love with you Heerin..." B-Joo answered, looking away. It took Heerin a few seconds to realize what he just said. She stared at B-Joo with tears gathering in her eyes.
"You're in love with me?"
"Yes" B-Joo answered. Heerin tilted B-Joo's face to her direction since he was looking away. He was blushing. How cute, Heerin thought. "Aigoo, you're so cute Byungjoo~" Heerin cooed. "Don't look away again, okay?"
B-Joo smiled, hoping that Heerin would say that she likes him too.

"Oh! And I love you too" she said, her face starting to get red. B-Joo nearly jumped in joy after hearing what she said. He kissed her again, deeper and more passionate this time and gladly, Heerin kissed back with a smile.
Once they stopped. B-Joo cupped Heerin's cheek, looking at her lovingly. "Choi Heerin...are you my girlfriend now?" He asked. Heerin scoffed.
"The answer is too obvious already" she replied, giving him a peck on the lips.


B-Joo kissed her forehead then hugged her tight. He finally confessed his feelings for her. He sighed in relief. He inhaled Heerin's scented hair and smiled. "I love you Heerin..." he whispered on her ear.
"I love you too Byungjoo" Heerin replied, burying her face at the crook of his neck.


"Come on, let's go up" B-Joo said, releasing the hug. "We prepared a surprise party for your comeback"
"Aww, you all are so sweet" Heerin cooed. B-Joo entangled his fingers with Heerin's. They both smiled at each other before going to where the party is.


HEYY~ I'm back with the final chapter. I'm so sorry! I was not able to update for two weeks since school made me busy again. We just had examination tests a few days ago. So yeah, really sorry! :) owell. Here it isss~ happy ending~ did you like this chapter? Comment! Let me hear your thoughts! :)