Jiyeon and Eunjung

T ara's Love Story Part 1
Eunjung has been in love with Jiyeon for a long time already. She had helped Jiyeon a lot when Jiyeon was he room was dark and Jiyeon was lying on the bed... "Eunjung unnie! I am hungry!" Jiyeon shouted to Eunjung who was in the toilet. Jiyeon and Eunjung have been sharing the same room and were really close. Jiyeon starts snacking on Eunjung's food. "Ya, eating my food again?" Eunjung smiled at Jiyeon. They both smiled and started snacking together. In the middle of the night, Jiyeon woke up feeling sick, "Unnie, I dont feel well..." Jiyeon woke Eunjung up. Eunjung felt Jiyeon head and felt that her head was burning. "Jiyeon ah, you have a high fever! You okay?" Eunjung immediately went to get a wet cloth, some water, medicine and some ice. "Quickly drink more water!" Eunjung gave Jiyeon her medication and told her to quickly rest. Eunjung spent the whole night taking care of Jiyeon, forgoing her sleep. "Jiyeonnie is so pretty, saranghae..." Eunjung whispered, patting Jiyeon's head and smiling... "Kwanchana?" Eunjung asked Jiyeon in the morning. "Neh! Thanks for taking care of me unnie! Love you!" Jiyeon said, hugging Eunjung. They held hands and headed for breakfast...