tears and apologies

Out of controll

I waited. I waited the whole night for Jongin to return but in the end i fell asleep on the couch. It was 3am when i heard the front door open and a very drunk Jongin came and didn't even know where he was walking.

,, Jongin , where were y-"

,, I'ts none of your buisness'' , he answered coldly. I didn't even know what i did wrong. I just waited for him to come       home. What did he mean this is none of my buisness. Iam his boyfriend god damn it !

,, You always stick to me like i'm the only one left in your life. You always want to know where i go and with who and i'ts pissing me off. Like seriously" , he added. That hurt. That really hurt. I didn't know that i was that clingy yet i thought he didn't have a problem with it. 

,, I-I'm sorry..'' , i apologised i a shaky voice. I'm sorry that i care for you , I'm sorry that i love you..

,, Kyungsoo i have enough of you'' , he said and went to our bedroom. What's gotten into him? I felt tears dripping down my cheeks.

What does that mean he had enough of me? Does that mean he wants to break up with me? After all those years of loving each other? Soon my tears turned into sobs and i couldn't take it anymore. I called my best friend baekhyun.

,, Kyungsoo Hyung?''

,, Baek i-i don't know what Jongins problem is''

,, What happened'' ? , he asked confused.

I told him what happened a few minutes ago.

,,Kyungie you have to talk to him in the morning he's such a jerk"

,, I know i got to hang up , thanks'' , and with that i hung up and fell asleep on the sofa.

 

The next morning--

I woke up from the massive headache and remembered what happened last night. When i started to think about what happened Jongin suddenly stood infront of me and looked guilty.

,, Look kyungsoo i didn't mean t-'' , he started but i broke him of.

,, I'ts okay. I know Jongin i know that i'm not as perfect as you. I know that i'm clingy but that's because i don't want to lose you. I'm going to pack my things now because you have enough of me. But still i love you like the idiot iam'' , I said while tears streamed down my face. Suddenly i felt two strong arms wrap around me. I tried to push him off of me but he was to strong.

,, Baby i didn't mean what i said last night. I really didn't mean it. I know alcohol is no a apology but it was really because i was drunk. You are not clingy, okay you get clingy sometimes but i love it because i love everything about you. From your nose to your lips i love everything. Iam so sorry i was such a jerk i don't want you to leave. Please baby stay with me.. '' , he confessed and i felt tears on my shirt. So Jongin was really sorry..

,, I didn't wan to make you cry , look at your red swollen eyes , oh my god i'm so sorry kyungsoo i'm such a jerk'' , he apologized and sobbed like there was no tomorrow.

,, Jongie i'ts okay i believe you but don't do it again'' , i answered while i kissed him on the lips.

,, I promise i will make you the happiest man on this earth'' , and with that they hugged each other and made love that morning.