Luna

Luna

a.n this is just a drabble fic it means that there's no clear plot of the story so please dont hate me ;u;

---------------------

 

It was seven o'clock in the evening when Chanyeol's class ended. It was a very stressful day indeed. He had piles of projects because it was his last month of senior year. He inserted his crumpled-up notes inside his pastel colored bag which is kinda weird for a tall adolescent boy like him. He carefully exited the school gate and proceeded on his way home.

 

 

 

While he was on the street, he stopped on a nearby park. The park was a bit shabby, it had two orange swings which were rusty and a seesaw. He noticed someone sitting on one of the orange swings, he approached the person who turned out to be a boy. The boy had silver hair mixed with vague auburn highlights, he had greenish-grey eyes like that of wolves in the forest. He carefully examined the boy in a 360-degree motion but the boy didn't care, he just stared at the moon, drowning in his thoughts and not caring about reality. 

 

 

 

"I can see you y'know."

 

 

 

The boy broke the eerie silence and it shocked the living hell out of Chanyeol. He did thought that it was just a mannequin for he, the boy, had porcelain skin which glistened under the moonlight. 

 

 

 

"Oh, I'm sorry. Hehe,my name is Chanyeol." He smiled and lifted his hand, signalling the boy a handshake. "Baekhyun." He responded as he shakes Chanyeol's hand. Baekhyun's hand was cold, he had goosebumps all over his body. Baekhyun was mysterious, a rather odd character, he seemed to stare blankly at the moon for no particular reasons.

 

 

 

"You really like to stare at the moon." Chanyeol told him. He sat down on the left swing, it was unoccuupied.

 

 

 

"Indeed, it is looks so beautiful down here." He replied while raising his arms in an odd manner. He then swerves his index finger in the air, its as if he's writing foreign characters. 

 

 

 

"Down here? What do you mean." 

 

 

 

"Well, I'm not from here...  Not this place... Not this dimension." 

 

 

 

"I don't really get it." Chanyeol confessed. Scratching the back of his head.

 

 

 

"Would you believe me if I tell you that a country exists in the moon?"

 

 

 

Chanyeol laughed for a moment, he thought it was ridiculous and somehow Baekhyun was out of his mind but then he realized something. Baekhyun's clothes looked strange. It was a white and looked like a type of tuxedo with crescent patterns running down its edge. He brushed the thought as he remembered that they were in Seoul and people in the city liked haute couture. 

 

 

 

"Are you really serious? A country in the moon? Pfft. "

 

 

 

"Oh why yes, you can't see it though."

 

 

 

"I can't see it because i'm not a nutcase." he declared. He didn't have time to hear more of Baekhyun's fantasy stories. 

 

 

 

Baekhyun stood up and stared at Chanyeol's eyes for a minute. Chanyeol stared back but he felt something weird, he felt his body was floating under light fluffy clouds. "Now, you can see our world." Baekhyun whispered, kissing his left cheek. His face flushed bright pink and his eyes ogled. Chanyeol was in deep embarassment even though no one saw the kiss, he never felt such shame in really long time. He felt his heart race, the beats are getting faster as the thought manifested in his mind. He wonders if this is love at first sight, he had many things running on his mind but he snapped out of it for a second and noticed that Baekhyun was nowhere to be found. 

 

 

 

He then raised his head and saw something unexpected. It was the moon and it had large buildings surrounding its edges and on the heart of it stood a silver palace, it was grande, adorned with precious crystals and a beautiful garden with gold flowers growing in it. He thought that the moon was far from the Earth, well he needed to think again for his coherency just faded knowing that Baekhyun told the truth.

 

 

 

 

----------

a.n  hi there ! well, this is my first time writing a fic ( and hoping it wouldn't be my last) hehe. sorry in advance for typos and wrong grammars because i am just a beginner. i usually like to read drabbles and now im writing one ;u;

xoxo, 

 x writer~kun