Man In Love

Chapter 1


          Walking alone on the street, Myungsoo seems to be distracted with his inner thoughts. Opened the door of the cafe he heading to, he accidentally bumped into someone. “I’m so sorry!" he apologies sincerely. "It is fine~" a sweet voice ring into his ear. He turns to look at the owner of the sweet voice and got stunned by the pretty girl in front of him and stares at her. "Are you ok?" the sweet voice rang again. "Can we be friend?" he asks out of the blue.

          Realized he just blurted it out and rubs the back of his head, only to blush lightly when he hear the sweet giggle. “Sure!” the girl responded brightly, “you can call me Krystal,” she said as she held out her hand for a handshake. Myungsoo nervously take her hand, “I’m M-Myungsoo.” Once again, he blushed in embarrassment.

           Little did they know, this friendship is a great start of something else.

-Few days later-

           As he pace back and forth with his phone inside his hand, unable to decide whether or not he should make this phone call. Being annoyed of the man walking back and forth anxiously in front of them, one of the guy yelled out “hey will you sit down!?” said Sunggyu, the oldest of the Infinite gang. There are seven of them and they live together in a big mansion, each of them being the sons of the richest men in Seoul.

           Myungsoo beamed up as he look as his hyungs and run up to their side, plopped down next to Sunggyu on the huge couch. “Hey hyung, can you help me?” he whispered softly and nervously into the guy’s ear, kind of not wanting the rest of the crew to hear. “Sure! What is it? And why do I have a feeling that it’s related to a girl?” Sunggyu raised one of his eyebrow as he smirk, responding to the youngster. Myungsoo gulped nervously, scanning the room around him as five other pairs of eyes staring at the two. Hesitantly, Myungsoo dragged Sunggyu up into his room so they could have a more privately conversation.

           After pushing Sunggyu down on his bed, Myungsoo dragged a chair up and sits in front of Sunggyu and he let out a deep sigh. “So… I met a girl…called Krystal” Myungsoo slowly let out with hesitation. Nodding along with the nervous guy, Sunggyu holding back his smirk, letting out a low “uh-huh, keep going.” Myungsoo then let out another deep sigh, “I really…really like her. You know I don’t believe in love at first sight, but I’m starting to think that it’s true.” He slowly take a sip of water before he could go on, “I’m not sure whether or not I should ask her to go on a date with me,” he looks down at his glass, holding it tightly between his hands. Calmly respond, “Well, what you think of her? How do you feel about her and when you’re with her? How do you think she sees you?” he let out a list of questions toward the youngster, making the guy confused even more.

           “Well…she’s lovely, the way her hair flow down her shoulder making me couldn’t help myself but play with it, and her lips, when she smile,” unconsciously, Myungsoo smiled to himself as he think of Krystal. “The way she walk, the way she talk… oh and her hands too, I just want to reach out to them and hold them in mine… I when I’m with her, time just fly so fast, and I just want to see her…just want to make her mine hyung,” Myungsoo look at his hyung as a soft smile appeared on his lips. Sunggyu then get up, with his hands in his pocket, he head out toward the door, “well, I guess you know your answer now Myungie,” he called him with the nickname that he hated and leave with a chuckle, leaving behind Myungsoo with an answer to all of his problems.

 

-Few weeks later-

 

          Myungsoo finally managed to man up and got the gut to ask Krystal to meet him at the park near their house. He got up early that day, as he getting dress for the appointment; he paid extra attention to his look, being nervous that he might not look good enough in front of her. He’s simply nervous, extremely nervous. Leaving his house early, he danced down the street as he stops by a floral shop, maybe I should come with a bouquet, thinking that to himself as he enter the floral shop. Being overwhelmed by all kind of flower, he’s not sure which type to get for her.

          Lucky for him, a florist come up to him, “What kind of flower are you looking for?” Myungsoo flustered at the question and respond shyly, “oh…erm, I’m going to make someone mine today, can you by chance help me with that?” The florist then lead him around the shop, introduce him to all types of flowers and they came across the one, the roses, “red rose is another way of saying “I love you”, while orange is desire, and lavender is “love-at-first sight,”” the florist quoted the phrase as she say it. After listening to all of the suggestion, Myungsoo smiled as he decided to go with a bouquet of purple roses.

          After paying for the bouquet, Myungsoo leaves the store happily as he gained more confident with the bouquet in his hand. Arriving at the place almost an hour early, he couldn’t help but get up, pacing around anxiously as he wait for her. Constantly checking his watch for the time, but to find that there’s forty minutes until the meeting time, he then walk over to the swing, decided to chill and kill the time. After trying on the swing, he then go on the slide, slid down a few times then try the seesaw, then back to the slide then back on the swing.

         After trying  most of the games, he then check the watch but only to find there’s still another twenty minutes before she should come. He groaned to himself then walk back to the bench and sit there patiently. Settling the bouquet beside him, kicking his legs impatiently as he wait for her like a kid waiting for his parents bringing him candies. Suddenly, his phone goes off, only to find Krystal calling him. He answered the phone with a bright smile only to have it drop to a frown as he hear her voice cracking on the other side.

Krystal: “Myungsoo oppa, I’m sorry but I can’t make it today,” it’s either she’s not trying to hide the fact that she’s crying or she’s doing a really bad job at it.

Myungsoo: “Hey, you okay? You sound like you’re crying,” he replied with a soft, full of worried voice.

Krystal: “I’m okay oppa,” she respond, to ensure that he won’t be asking more questions, she added, “I’m really okay, I gotta go okay? I’ll make it up to you later,” she quickly hanged up after that without giving him the chance of saying goodbye, leaving him disappointed.

 

 

 

 


Hey guys, my first fic. Sorry about the bad grammar and how the story is not exactly fixed up

 

I'll try to update it this weekend, latest would be next week since school and work is pretty time consuming for me