Happy, I guess?

This Cold-Hearted Kingka

The sun rising through the sky makes my eyes burn. This made me wake up. Then, I suddenly remebered that I have school today. Aish! So, I went to the bathroom for me to take a bath and brush my teeth. After that I changed into my school uniform.

 
A/N: Jae Eun is YOU! :) Going back to the story.
 
 
By the way, today is your first day in Seoul Performing Arts as a fourth year college student. So, you went down stairs and you greeted your mother "Good Morning Eomma!" And then she greeted you back "Good Morning Sweetheart! How's your sleep?" Then, I said "It's nice? Maybe?" and then you slightly chuckled, you eat your breakfast.
After you ate your breakfast, you headed to the bus station going to your school.
 
 
After a few stops, you arrived your school. The bus stopped by in the front of your school.
You went inside your school and you went to the office for you to get your schedule and to ask where your classroom is. They said what are your classrooms for your classes. After that you thanked that girl. Your course is performing arts of course because of the name of your school. Your major is singing and dancing. After getting the important things, you headed to your locker to get your books for the first two subjects. Only just a few steps to your locker, you suddenly bumped to the cold-hearted kingka of your school, L. Both of you fell to the ground.
You said to yourself quietly "Oh no, he looks scary. I should say sorry to him."
Both of you stood up, you said sorry to him and he just gave you a death glare while you are dusting off the dirt on your uniform and you also got your glasses on the floor. So, after that you went to your classroom.
 
A/N: Oh! I forgot to tell you guys that Jae Eun (You) is a nerd but you are very rich but people in your school don't know it. It's just that you keep your image.
 
You sat at the very last row of your classroom and you got the important things inside your bag. You have new classmates but some of them are your old classmates last school year. After a few minutes, your teacher arrived to your classroom.
Your teacher asked all of you to introduce yourselves since she is kinda new.
The person beside you just finished her introduction and now it's your turn. You told them. "Annyeonghaseyo! Park Jae Eun ibnida. Please take care of me."
So, everyone is done to introduce yourselves. The teacher started her lesson.
In the middle of the class, someone knocked on the door and your teacher opened it. You dont bother to look nor listen who is that.
 
The teacher told him to introduce himself. So he did, he coldly said, "Annyeonghaseyo. Kim Myungsoo ibnida but just call me L" and the teacher told him to sit beside you since no one wants to sit beside you. So, he did what the teacher said. You looked at him and you got surprised. It's your first time to be classmates with him since you are always at the top section of your batch. You mentally said, "You again!!!" and he mentally said also "So its that nerd again." and smirked.
 
 
The teacher continued her lesson so you listened properly but you suddenly heard your seatmate snoring loudly but not as loud that everyone can hear only you can hear it. But you didn't bother to look at him.
But suddenly he mumbled something, he mumbled quietly that, "I want to eat an ice cream with soy sauce". You suddenly laughed hard and all your classmates look at you. You just said sorry to them.
After that you looked at him and you saw him drooled all over his face. So, you mentally laughed hard again. You keep on staring on him and suddenly L opened his eyes and you got really big eyes.
He said that "Do you like my beautiful face?" and then he smirked. You playfully smacked his shoulder hard and he told you "What is that for?!" and you said "You don't even have a beautiful face" and with that he gave you a glare. After your small fight, you went back listening again to your teacher
 
 
It is already your lunch time, you looked for a table at the very back part of your cafeteria. And you got your lunch box out and ate quietly. Since you are a nerd, you don't have any friends since they don't want to be friends with you.
A/N: Outside the school yuo have many friends but they study in different schools.
After eating your lunch, you headed to the library since you have a spare time before classes again.
 
You went inside the library and read some books but you suddenly felt someone sitting beside you. So, you look who is that someone sitting beside you. To your surprised it is L. You asked him with a glare "What are you doing here and why are you sitting beside me?" He answered your question and he said "I'm here to study and is it bad to sit beside you?"
Let's skip the other classes so it is already your dismissal time.
So, you went to your school gate then you walked many steps to the bus station. When you arrived at the bus station going to your house, you suddenly saw a bus that stopped in front of you that's why you rode to it quickly. Since you don't like your driver to fetch you since you told your parent that you don't want anyone to see you riding in the limousine.
 

 

 
You arrived your house and you greeted your mother. She greeted you back and asked you "as always" that "Why are you always wearing those fake glasses and always wearing ugly clothes." And you will answer her that "I don't want to get a lot of attention just because of my appearance."
 
A/N: In your house you don't wear your eyeglasses since you really don't have a bad eyesight and you wear nice clothes but still it is simple.
 
You went inside your huge bedroom and you did all of your assignments and studied in advance. After that you went to sleep.
 

~~~~~

It is 8 in the morning and your mom keeps on waking you up but you still don't want to. You kept on saying "Mom, 5 minutes please." With that you suddenly asked your mom what time it is and the she said it is 8 in the morning. Then, you realized that your almost late for school. So you rushed with things. And you don't have any choice but to ride with your limousine
 
Then you arrived your in front of the gate of your school. But you suddenly realized that you don't feel something heavy on your face so you touched your face many times. Then something popped to your mind that you are not wearing your glasses and your secret will be revealed. You mentally smack your head and mumbled quietly "Double trouble. Aish!"
 
You slowly walked to your classroom and many people kept in staring on you and you kept you head hung low while walking. Without you knowing you suddenly bumped into L. He said loudly "Watch here your going!" When heard that you mentally said "Why is that voice so familiar?" With the curiosity going through your head, you suddenly raised your head up to look who said that and you both being shocked/surprised, L suddenly mentally said "Wow! Is that Jae Eun? She's so pretty!" L accidentally said that "Are you Jae Eun?" and quickly covered his mouth. While you being surprised, you suddenly laughed loudly and said "Yes. I am Jae Eun." You still laughing while L still shocked, both of your heartbeats became very fast. After that short incident both of you went to your classroom. Time went very fast so it's dismissal and you went very quickly to your house.
 
When you both arrived to your house, Jae Eun kept on smacking her head and kept on shouting "Why did I forget to wear my glasses?!" And both mentally said "Why is my heart beating very fast when I saw L/Jae?"
Then when you went your room, you kept on repeating on your mind that same question. While L also went to his room, he lied down to his bed and kept on thinking repeatedly the same question.
 
After many hours of thinking, you both realized the answer and both of you planned to confess to each other tomorrow. But before that you both practiced how will you both confess to each other tomorrow. And with that you both had a very nice long sleep.
 

 

When you woke up, you prepared your yourself quickly and you wore nice clothes and you didn't wear your fake eyeglasses. And you went outside your house to go to school.
 
When you arrived to school, you saw L waiting for you near the gate. When he saw you, he quickly went to you and whispered to your ear that "Let's meet at the garden after classes." That made you shiver a little. And then you nod. Time again went very fast.
 
So, it is already dismissal time. (Sorry!)
 
When you arrived to the garden that is hidden at the back part of your school, you got really surprised while L was holding a bouquet of your favorite flowers and it has many decorations. Then you mentally asked yourself "How did L know my favorite flowers? Well, that's okay." Then you asked him, "Why is this place very beautiful?" He answered "I will tell you something very important." With that both of your hearts are beating very fast. He went to you and told you that "Can I be your boyfriend?" Then you said "Yes!"
 
Then you both hug for a long time.
 
 
 
THE END! ^^
 
Hope you guys like the story! :) Mianhe if it is short! I guess? :) Hope you'll guys comment and subscribe!