end~

Birthday~

It was April 19, it was your birthday and most important that day is, it was also the birthday of your son. You and him share the same birthday, what could be more special than that. You are a young parents, still in early 20 the same goes for your husband.

You and your husband, Jung Hosoek. Yes, he is the J-hope. Rapper from BTS. You and him meet at your work place, a coffee shop that he likes to go every time he don’t have a schedule. From friends to couple and finally become husband and wife after 2 years of dating. You gave birth to cute little boy name, Jung Hanbi after a year of marriage.

At first it was hard to tell j-hope about the pregnancy, because he is still at the top of his carrier and it will ruin his future is he has a baby at that time, but hosoek accept the news with a smile. He really happy knowing that you were pregnant and he will have a child of his own.

“Happy Birthday my baby” you said to the little boy that has just woke up and pick him up in your arm, it was his first birthday that he share with you. Hanbi smile when you carry him and giggle. Aww, he has hosoek cheeks.

“and happy birthday to you yeobo-ah and good morning my baby hanhan” hosoek said with his morning voice and lightly hugged you from behind and kiss his son on the head.

“good morning to you too and you better get ready, we are going to the park, to celebrate his birthday” you kiss hosoek cheeks that you love so much before walking out of hanbi room and into the bathroom to get hanbi ready for his first birthday.

Hosoek drive to the park near your house where your friends and family were waiting, it was a big party and the music was blasting through the park and with Hanbi face on a big banner saying ‘Happy Birthday Hanbi’, well ..your mother plan a very great one. It was great to see that your umma and appa get to see his first grandchild and yes, she wants more. It was still early to planned for another one.

It was late evening when the party ended, you and your family were hanging out at the park. All the other guest were already going home, you were about to going home when your mother stopped you.

“I take Hanbi tonight, you and hosoek have fun. Ok”before you could protest, she was already walking inside the car with your father followed behind. You turn to hosoek who just giving you an normal expression.

“come on, I want to show you something. But before that” hosoek said and blindfold your eyes.

“Jagiya, what are you doing?” you ask him, completely confused with the situation.                                

“shh. Just trust me ok, it’s a surprise” he gently squeeze your hand just to assure you and you nodded, because you trust him very much. Hosoek take you to the car and it was like forever to arrive, you getting more nervous by the second.

After a moment, you and Hosoek finally arrived at the destination. He help you to get out and hold your hand to guide you there.

“after I count to 3, you can rip those blindfold out. Ok?”you nodded at his request and he continue to count.

“1..2..3..now…happy birthday baby” you were speechless after taking those blindfold out, it was the place where you and him first meet. It was your former work place, but now it was filled with rose petal and candle light fill the room of the coffee shop.

“you like it? I booked this place just for you. I know you love this place, it was the place where we meet. The place where it was all begin, I booked this place so that I can celebrate your birthday. you only celebrate Hanbi and not yours, so that’s why I make it to you. As a thank you for the love that you gave me, for the beautiful son that we have now and for the memories that share and made together. I love you yeobo-yah.” At the times he finished talking, you were already crying. It was too perfect.

“oh hosoek, you don’t have to do this, just seeing you and Hanbi happy is just enough for me, it was a perfect gift that anyone could ask for. I should be the one to thank you, you were the one that complete me, you a good friend, a caring lover, a honest husband and a responsible father for Hanbi. I was lucky I have you in my life, without you. I am nothing. I love you jagiya.”

You and him share a kissed, it was like the first time you and him kiss. The fireworks are still there and it still spark. Hosoek can make you fall in love with him at little more every day. it was the perfect birthday and maybe that grandchild that your mother ask for will come soon.

 

Sequel?

Kiss my cheeks first ^////^

Jokes. Ok..just ask me if you want to.. what ?? sorry ..don’t know how to write one..