end~

Everyday~

At was afternoon in the city of seoul. you are in the kitchen, preparing some lunch for your husband and his friend. You always prepared and send them food for lunch because you know that your husband is busy at work and probably forgot to eat. You know your husband and is friend has a bottomless pit for stomach so you always cooked a lot for them.

You walked into the building where your husband work, the security knows you so they let you in like always. Your husband manager and people that work there greeted you, because they always know that you always come everyday when your husband is working and sometimes stay late with him just to accompany him with his work.

“annyeong”you walk into the room where your husband and his friends were at, they were busy talking when you walk into the room.

“annyeong, ______-ah” they shouted and came running to you when they saw the food in your hands, they always hungry.

“baby-ah, I told you not to preparing food for us anymore. You should be careful with yourself, you pregnant. Remember?” your husband, u-kwon said to you. He is u-kwon from Block B. He you slightly showing baby bump. Yes ladies, you are 5 month pregnant with his baby. *imaging those cat smile*

“I know oppa, but I have nothing to do at home and I know that you guys still don’t eat yet. I think you should eat know before they eat all of the food” you give him a kiss on the cheek before joining others devouring the food.

“thank you noona for the food” the maknae,p.o said to you. that deep voice is so cute. (he is too cute to be called oppa. But feel free to called him oppa. Ok)

“your welcome, anything for my favourite dongsaeng” you give him a sweet smile, u-kwon not jealous because it’s p.o if it was other member, I think he will start to build brick wall around you. he can be pretty jealous sometimes but it was cute when he jealous especially that pout.

After the meal, they continue to work. They learn the dance routine for their new song. Your husband is the dance machine in the group and watching him dance make you melt from the inside.

That what makes you felt in love with him, you were a replacement dance at their showcase. The girl that supposed to dance with u-kwon has family problem at a last minute and the girl is one of your friends, she recommend you because she know you can dance and will be a perfect partner for u-kwon. The first time you saw him dance, you was like been hypnotized, the way he move to the music was perfect and in sync. He was the first one has made you beat fast just by the way he dance. From that moment on, you know that he is the one you.

It was already half past ten, you already arrive home and lying in bed after done having  soothing hot shower to wash those tiredness away. U-kwon came out from the bathroom with only his boxer and a towel in his hand to dry his wet hair. he put is towel away and crawl into the bed and lying next to you. he kiss your forehead, your nose and lastly a long but sweet kiss to you lips. He hugged you gently in his arm.

“goodnight baby” he said and kissed your cheek before drifted into a deep slumber.

“goodnight to you too jagiya” you hugged him back and slowly following him into the slumber. That Is the way you and him end your day with and there’s nothing you want to change with it, you love every moment of it.

 

Sequel?