end~

sweet~

you were 8 month pregnant and will due very soon enough. You were lying down on the sofa after down shower and some breakfast with nothing to do, you were boring to death with your husband is still at his company to finish recording his some with his group, BTS.. yes.. your husband is Yoongi, the SUGA.. shocking isn’t it.. he was the one in his group to get married and everyone thought that Jin would get married first.

You were watching TV, watching an show champion interview with your husband group that you have been watching over hundred of time because you just can’t get enough of that sweet smile of his. When suddenly the front door was open and revealing that boy you love so much.

“you home early” you started as you watch him walking towards the living room and plopped himself next to you.

“I finished early and besides, I want to spend my time with my baby. I think it time we start looking for babies name or you have already have a name?” he said and flashed that sweet smile of his with his right hand over your shoulder and his left hand gently your baby bump.

“gomawo jagiya and yes, I already find the names and I want you to see if it’s a perfect name or not. If the baby is a boy, I want my baby name Mason and if the baby is a girl, I want hana. Do you like it?” you said to him and flashed those hopeful eyes to him. It was a moment before he started.

“I think it was a perfect name for our baby and I think it’s time for me to take a nap. Do you want to join me yeobo?” you nod at his question and he carried you bridal style into your bedroom.

He gently put you on the soft bed and slightly hovering over you. you and him looking into each other eyes before he slowly coming closer to you and place his lips gently on your lips. It was a sweet kiss for both of you to share. Suga gently pull back and kiss your forehead before fall on the bed and hug you in his arm.

“I never thought a guy like me will have a beautiful wife and a good soon-to-be mother. I never more thankful in life when I found out you were pregnant and have this opportunity to become a father and a husband to you. I want to have this journey with you, no matter how hard it gets as long as you are with me. I don’t mind at all and I love you yeobo-yah” he said with sincere in his voice and you know it because yoongi can be serious when he wants to and you like it about him.

“and for me too. I never thought that a famous guy like you can fall in love with a normal girl like me. When I first find out about you, I know that I don’t have a chance with you and when you said you like me. It was like a dream that I never thought would ever happen and thank you for always been there for me even when I was having those crazy mood swing and I’m sorry if I ever hurt your feeling. I love you too jagiya” you said to him remembering the first time you and him meet.

[flashback]

It was spring and you were strolling alone at the park river because your friends were busy with their own boyfriend and you were single(very sad T^T). You were to deep in though and you bumping into someone, a guy more specific.

“oh.. I’m sorry. I don’t watch where I was going” you said and bowing hundred times to the guy.

“it’s nothing. I was the one should be sorry, I want to take a photo of the kids playing and I don’t see you walking behind me. I’m sorry. Really sorry” he said and bowing to you and since then you and him are close. Always texting and calling each others every night. But you still don’t know he is an idol until one day.

You and your friends were hanging out in your room. Your friends were spazzing about a hot group in the internet, something about BTS and there a picture of the group, you were lazily looking at the photo and you come across a photo of a guy that you seem to really know.

“hey chae, who is this guy?” you said to your friends and pointed at the specific guy that you seem to really know.

“oh. He is known as suga, but his real name is yoongi. Why? you like?”

“n-no, just wanted to know. That’s all” you said to her before she going back to spazzing about the group again. And you were right, he is the yoongi that you know and the guy you fell in love with and you know that a known guy like him would never want a nobody like you. so since that, you were no longer text and call him. You distance yourself from him. But that would not stop yoongi from came and looking for you at work.

“what make you change? You were not same as before? You also reply all my text and call. Do you hate me?” he ask you with a slight sadness in his voice and that make you a little guilty. You and him just friend, and a little crush from you but you action have made the friendship become wrong.

“n-no, I don’t hate you. it’s just, I found out that you are an idol. Although I was angry with you because you never told me, but I know that I cant. I know that since I found out about you being famous, I know that I don’t have a chance with you. how can someone like you being friend with me, that’s why I do those things. I’m sorry” you said while trying to control the verge to cry but you know that it was useless when you were sobbing in front of him, the guy you like.

“I’m sorry. I don’t tell you because I want you to know me as yoongi, not as suga. I’m sorry for not telling the truth. Please don’t cry, I don’t like to see you cry because of me and please never leave me again, I was hopeless without you by my side, I love you and I want you “you were shocked hearing those three words from him, you never thought that he also like you and knowing that has made your day.

“ I love you too Yoongi and I will never leave you again” you said before ending those words with a kiss on his lips and has caught him by surprise.

From that moment, you and him are can’t be separate. From date at a park, kissing in a ferries wheel, meeting his group, living together and meeting the parent, and the proposal. It was like a dream to you, every thing was perfect and it took him a year to propose to you, you can say that it was a short moment that went by quickly.

[end of flashback]

 

“I love you yeobo and thank you for giving me this baby. I wish our baby will give us more happiness in the future” he said before followed you into the slumber.

The end~

Do you want sequel?