end~

Baby Girl~

“yeobo-ah, are sure we can leave her? what if she cries?” he say to you while still holding the little girl.

“yes we can leave her here, she is not going to cry. The one who going to cry is you.”you said to your husband. Want to know what were you and your husband were fighting about? unfortunately, you husband is scared to leave her little girl at the kinder garden that is near your apartment.

“you can go home now, I want to look after her here” he said to you and yes. Your daughter is still in his arm. He was afraid that she might tripped or something and would be safe in his arm.*sigh*

“yah park kyung, she just going to kinder garden. She will come home at the end of the day and you can come pick her up . our house is just around the block, there’s nothing to worried about and I thought I was the one that paranoid” you end your speech with a heavy sigh, well your husband. Mr . I-can-rap-bish Park Kyung is like any other mother that have to let go their kid to school for the first time, it was funny at first but it was getting ridiculous.

“I know yeobo-ah, but I still have a hard time to let he go on her own. I scared that she get pushed or something. Look at her, she too small compared to other kids here” while his word is still defending but he still put your baby girl to the ground and hold her hand.

“she is a strong girl, just like is appa. So don’t worry ok. If something happened, the teacher will inform us. Let’s just go home and come pick her up later and we can come a little early if you want to” you gave him a assuring smile, just to convince him more.

“I guess it would be ok. Let’s go home” with that, he took your daughter inside the kinder garden with you following behind. You and kyung gave her a kiss on her cheek and wave her goodbye. Yes.. she don’t cry like her appa think.

Kyung and you walk towards your house hand in hand, it was like you and him first dating again. It was hard at first to believe that grease kyungcumber is really in love with you because everyone know that he flirt with every girl that he see but he was really honest with you when he confessed because he confessed on national television. He may seem grease but he actually a sweet guy and a romantic one too. You were lucky to have caught his heart.

“so.. it just the two of us now at home. How about we give our baby girl a little baby brother or baby sister or maybe both? What do you think?” he said to you while flash those grease smile of his with you trapped in his arm as soon as you and him arrive at your apartment. you know that he will win just by the way he show those smile.. dam*n you kyung and those face that you love so much.

 

Sequel?

What? ? Sorry ..i don’t know how to write …but I know how to read one…hohohoho ..joke ok ^///^*blushed hard*