Final

HyeWan Soup

This incident occurred in 2003 after Shinhwa did not continue his contract with SM Entertainment and moved to a new agency, the Good Entertainment.

Eric POV

"I'm bored!"
"What should I do?" After no longer live in a dorm, I feel lonely, I missed the Shinhwa members. What they're doing now? I want to meet them.
"I miss my best friend, Hyesung ~ ah .. where are you?"
"Oh I have an idea to lure them to come here, I'll make dinner for them and tell them to come here"
"What should I cook?" My devil mind appears
"Ah ~ I will make my own recipe and write it on good entertainment website, so that fans can read it."
"This recipe I give the name 'HyeWan Soup' .. kekeke .."
"Ok I'm going to write the recipe now!"

HyeWan soup

Hello everyone~
I feel like making some HyeWan soup today~

Ingredients:
Dongwan who takes a long time to mature (placed in a corner of the room), spring onion, Shin Hyesung (not the whole thing, we only need half), SPAM, Margarine(a plant-based substance that is to replace butter), Dongwan’s fish, music scores, Lee Minwoo.

Method:
First and foremost, in order to preserve the ‘solo’ ambiance while you are cooking, place Lee Minwoo at one corner of the room and throw him some music scores.

First cut the spring onions, as cutting Shin Hyesung first will stain your chopping board with blood…so after cutting the spring onions, cut shin Hyesung into appropriate sizes. Following that, add oil into the wok and melt the margarine, you must have a BIG spoonful of margarine, and as the margarine melts you MUST never go to the bathroom, cos’vthe margarine will burn!!

After you have melted the margarine nicely, fry the freshly-shopped Shin Hyesung, at this point in time if Shin Hyesung screams or the singing Lee minwoo vomits,vyou bash them up. Once u hear ‘beep beep beep’, flip Hyesung~ When it ‘beep beep beep’ again you flip it back~

Why not try doing this according to the tempo of Minwoo’s song~and add water just b4 the song ends, about 3 big cups!!(600ml).

When the water dries add in Shinramen [Korean instant noodles], wild vegetables, and some spices[??], OH, and the spring onion!

Next add into the mixture Dongwan’s fish who have waited for a long time!! YOU MUST PUT EVERYTHING IN!! When you put Dongwan’s fish in, Shin Hyesung may eat it up in an instant, so you must stuff his mouth, otherwise don’t put Dongwan’s fish in.. you choose…

Anyway the soup is slightly bland now don’t you think? so you can use the ramen seasoning for extra taste[if you want]! oh! do allow the soup to be slightly bland! because later you will add the ‘spam’…. When you hear ‘beepbeepbeep’ again you add in 3/4 [i dunno what is this hehe I think some kind of flour or starch or biscuit lolz i really dunno].

After that allow Lee Minwoo to sing again and you can sing along~lalala~add in the spam just before the second verse ends…

Now all there is to do is to add the appropriate amount of water you think you need as you taste the soup… and you can have it with rice. And because you have uncle Dongwan as the base you will not feel bored~

Caution: you may be murdered….

Eric

(source: http://crabbielife.wordpress.com)

"Ok now just invite them to come. I will SMS them now "

"Guys where are you? Tonight I invite you to have dinner at my house, it has been a long time no see. And Do not worry because I will cook for you. So I hope you guys come. I'll see you tonight.” Ok!! Send.

A few minutes later they reply my SMS. And the reply from them almost all the same.

Beep beep beep

"Ya eric ~ ah that true you would cook yourself?"

"What would you cook? I'm sure, Ramyun "

"This Jerks! It turns out that you doubt my ability "

"Hyung need me to help? What would you cook? "Only Jinnie and Andy who really understand me. I will reply to their text.

"Of course I will cook, but I want you to bring the ingredients. I write the recipe on the website Good Ent. So hurry up to come here I miss you guys ~!! "

"Ok ~ Send!! 'I hope you guys really came.

Beep beep beep

"Ya ~ I was suspicious of what you wrote there. I know how your character, Eric "reply from them.
Why would they be have the same reply? What I so clearly visible when the mischief to them?
But This is the reason why I do not want to part with them. I prefer to fight from zero again than to accept the contract and split it with them. I hope we will be together forever.

Beep beep beep

" Ya Eric ! Are you unemployed now ? Why did you have the time to write such a thing ? Ps : I'm going to your house tonight , wait my vengeance ! " Reply from minbong ~ i

" Ya Eric ! is there no other friend can you bother ? Do not you have any friends besides us ? Why do you always bother me ? I will come to your house tonight , just wait you'll be sorry . " Reply of my best friend Pil Kyo

" Ya Eric ! Why should I become a fish in your food recipes ? I 've tried hard to make up my muscles , but why do you assume I'm just a fish ? My heart really hurt ! I will come to your house tonight , I will make you like a fish ! " Reply from dongwan ~ i

" Haaahaaa ... Hyung ... you must have been really lonely ... Thank you for making me laugh ... I will try to bring you food ingredients . I missed you ! " Reply from Jinnie ~

" Kekekek ... Hyung ... seems I can not help you cook that soup .. kekeke ... but I will bring another soup for our dinner tonight . I'll see you tonight .. I miss you too ! " Reply from Cute Dydy ~

 

"Hahahah ... Thank you all, you all are very precious to me"

"So my mission ... Success!!! Woohoooo!!! "