Subject: Save Me

Subject: Save Me

"Remember to lock the door every night!"

"I know, hyung."

"And turn off the stove after you finish cooking. Don't burn the house down."

"Hey, I only forgot three times. Do you think I'm stupid -"

"And when the wifi isn't working, just turn it off and back on again... instead of smashing the computer."

"Stop worrying," smiles Jongin, affectionately nudging Kyungsoo's shoulder. "I'll be fine."

Kyungsoo picks up his suitcase, his wide eyes searching Jongin's. "Well, bye then," he says quietly, lowering his gaze, turning away.

"Study hard, hyung," calls Jongin. "Remember to email me!"

"I'll email every day! It'll be like I'm still here," answers Kyungsoo from halfway across the hall.

When Kyungsoo enters the elevator, Jongin has a sudden urge to run to him, hold on, and never let him go. Kyungsoo doesn't have enough money for frequent trips back to Korea to visit Jongin. And university is so dangerous, full of lustful eyes and new potential best friends. Jongin feels unsettled just thinking about it, and suddenly he can't force the watery smile any longer.  

"I'll miss you," says Kyungsoo, raising a hand in farewell.

I love you, thinks Jongin as the elevator doors close, and he regrets missing his last chance.

 


Subject: Save Me

From: Jongin [[email protected]]

Recipients: Kyungsoo [[email protected]]

 

HELP!!!!!! I locked myself inside the house!!!!!!!! I guess you have to come back to save me


Re: Save Me

From: Kyungsoo [[email protected]]

Recipients: Jongin [[email protected]]

 

Jongin... the lock is on the inside. Just unlock it. Is something wrong...?

    Sent from Mobile


Re: Re: Save Me

From: Jongin [[email protected]]

Recipients: Kyungsoo [[email protected]]

 

nothing.. it's just.. i feel lonely already.


Re: Re: Re: Save Me

From: Kyungsoo [[email protected]]

Recipients: Jongin [[email protected]]

 

I'm still on the elevator, Jongin. It's been ten seconds.

        Sent from Mobile