06

she isn't just Radio announcer.

Kai approached her as she entered the room with cold face. Kai put his hand softly on her cheek. Feeling the heat of her skin again. Kai put her hair behind her ears and stared at her deeply with pain.

"Can I hug you?." Hani nodded slowly. Without second Kai hugged her tightly and put his chin on her head. He kissed her forehead. He felt every second with her but Hani didn't do anything. *please. You are strong girl Hani. Don't cry.* Hani thought and took deep inhale.

"Kai...." Hani whispered and tried to push him.

"No. Stayed for a while. And I'm kim jongin." "Jonginah...." Hani pushed him slowly.

"You never know how much I missed you Hani...."

"Jongin......"

BEEP! BEEP! Hani's phone vibrate.

(Ya!! Chubby fish!)

Hani smiled." What's up tower??!."

(Where are you babe?.)

"Ishh no babe! I'm not your baby!!." Hani chuckled.

(Have you dinner?.) "

I'm----" Hani looked at Kai who was hung his head down. "I'm sorry kris. I already have. I gotta go bye...." Hani put her hand in his chin face him. *it was because Sehun. He begged to her and then he will help you to forget this boy*

-------

"Please Hani...he need you."

Sehun begged. "I don't care Hun."

"He's sick"

"I'm more than sick then."

"But please....at least pretend to love him again until he's strong again and then I will help you."

"I don't need your help."

"I will be your fake boyfriend if you want to forget him."

"I can ask Kris to be my real boyfriend."

"No you can't do that Yoo Hani...Kris and Kai is in one group. Kai will hate Kris."

"Stupid. You're in the same group too Oh Sehun. He might be oh he must hate you."

"But its okay Hani. I can handle him."

"I don't know Hun. You're crazy."

"I know you still love him. So I will be your perfect boyfriend."

"Are you crazy Oh sehun?"

"Truthfully. I'm crazy because of you."

-------

 

 

"Jonginahh!! Come here you didn't eat for 2 days." Hani smiled and then ruffled his hair softly.

"I know..."Kai smiled softly and then sat beside Hani.

"Look at you...terrible." Hani cupped his cheek make him blushed out of nowhere.

"You are the one who make me look like this...." Kai murmured but then smiled again. "Hani how's you and hyung?."

"Hmm Kris? He's good." Hani purse her lips tried not to talk about him.

"So....will you me to my office? If not I will call Kris or maybe myung---"

"NO! I will you." Kai stood up and then grabbed his towel.

---------------

 

 

Hani has a job as mc's at variety show. She is the famoust artist now. All the places, the things that she touched being so populer. Execpt that, gossip about Hani's love life is the the most interesting. Hani went to the studio but then her phone rang.

(Good morning Jagiiiii......)

"Auhh this boy. I'm not your jagi..."

(Yet but then you will. So how's your first day at Kai?.)

"I'm feeling so stupid...."

(No you're not stupid but dumb.)

"Ohhh that so lovely Jagiii!!!."

(I wish I know you before Kai...)

"I wish that too..... Well I have to work gotta go babe!!."

(Aihhh babe? Okey see you later Jagii.)

Hani smirked and then greeted the crew in the studio happily. She went to her seat and massages her forehead.

"CHUBBY TETERETEETT!!!!!."

"Aishh my life...why do I have friend like you kris??." Hani shook her head and then faced him. "What are you doing here?."

"Uhm...Hani...do you have met---uhm....know---uhm." Kris stuttered.

"YA PPALI!." Hani punched her shoulder harshly. "Ya! I just want to ask....uhmm do you know CL?."Kris tilt her chin.

"WOAH KRIS DONT TELL ME THAT YOU LIKE UNNIE?!."

"Gosh! Chubby I'm just asking!."

"Just buy me ramen and you'll get it." Hani grinned.

"Ahh you are my best chubby fish!! Love ya!!!." Kris bid a goodbye and then left her. Hani worked as usual with smile on her face. She sipped a cup of black coffe on her chair while talking with another crew and famous artist. But then someone wrap her neck from the back and snuggled into her neck.

"Jagiyaa....." Hani turned back and found her belove boyfriend.

"Baby.... Why are you here?."

"Oh you don't want you handsome boyfriend here?."

"Yes." Hani pursed her lips.

"I think I gotta go." The boy hunged his head down and then left.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I'm just kidding Oh sehun."

 

--------------------------------------------------------------

ehmm well this is a....short horrible surprising chapter and i don't know but i'm really sorry for not updating since maybe 1 month ago. i'm really sorry guys!! love yaa!!!!

 

 

comment and subscribe :)) <3<3