Kidnapper at school?!

Hot Beginning
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2.

 

Tiffany's POV.

"That was a great nap." I yawned and stretched my body like a cat. I glanced to the window and realized that it was already dark. "What time is it?" I mumbled to myself.

"It's eight o'clock already." Someone said from behind. I shrieked and turned around to find that brat smirking towards me. I rolled my eyes and stood up from the couch.

"Hey I'm hungry, make something for me to eat." She ordered. I decided to just ignore her and went to the kitchen to drink some water.

"Yah! I said I'm hungry!" She repeated.

"Then cook something for yourself then." I glared at her and put the glas on the sink.

"I can't cook that's why!" She told me. One of the reasons I don't want to cook for her is that I can't cook either and if I told her she would probably laugh her of and tease me because I'm 24 years old and can't even cook anything simple.

"Tsk I will call home delivery." She scoffed and walked to the living room.

"Do whatever you want brat.." I muttered and sat down on the kitchen stool and played with my phone.

"Do you want anything from the Kimchi House?" She shouted from the other room. I decided to check on her to see what she is doing.

"No thanks, I don't really like korean food." I sat down on the couch and turned the TV on. She just nodded and started to order her food.

"Hmm I want one Kimbap roll without cucumber, one serving of Kimchi, Soondubu Jiggae, Ddukbokki and Bibimbap."

Is she serious?! How can anyone eat that much?

"The adress is xxxx 14, 40th floor in Gangnam-gu district. Yeah yeah okay.. 15 minutes okay, see ya." She hung up and sat on the couch across of mine. No one of us spoke and this is becoming more and more awkward as the time passed. Suddenly her phone rang and she picked her phone up from the jeans pocket.

"What is it Teac?" She asked. "Whaaat?! Are you serious?! Okay okay.. chill I will come after I eat my dinner, well I'm hungry so you guys needs to hide... aish stupid kids.." She muttered and hung up. Now I'm curious, whats going on?

"Now I need to go and change.." She mumbled and walked to the bathroom. I sighed in relief, well at least the awkward atmosphere is gone now. There wasn't anything good on the TV so I changed channels every ten seconds. "Oh, Top Model!" I cheered. A moment later the doorbell interrupted my TV watching, before I could get up and open the door the brat rushed to the door and opened the door.

"Finally! I'm sooo hungry!~" She whined and grabbed the bags from the delivery boy. "Here, keep the change." She gave the money to the boy who was standing there staring at her with a tomato red face and she then closed the door.

"Byun.." I mumbled and kept my eyes on the TV.

"Food food food~" She sang and opened the plastic covers.

*DING DONG*

"I'm coming delivery boy!" She chorused and walked towards the door.

"One more?!?!" I thought and looked towards the hallway. When I saw her walking towards the living room I immediately turned my attention back to the TV.

"Here." She said with a blank expression and placed the food bag on the coffee table. "It's hamburger with bacon, fries and a medium strawberry milkshake, since you don't like korean food.." She walked back to the kitchen. She buyed this for me? Well... I'm kind of hungry since I didn't eat anything since lunch.. and strawberry milksake is my favorite.. I opened the paper bag and took everything out.

"This seems.. delicious!" I drooled over the hamburger. Then I started to dig in, It's been a while since I had a hamburger.

"I'm going to- HAHAHAHAHA!!" That brat started to laugh when I turned my attention to her.

"What?!.." I barked.

"You... hahaha.... you have some s-sauce on your cheeks and on your upper lips.." She managed to say between her laughs. "Ay Caramba! See you later Amigo." She joked because of my moustache-like-thing from the sauce and walked to the front door.

"Where are you going?" I wondered as I wiped the sauce from my lips and cheeks.

"Somewhere." She said and put her shoes on.

"You have school tomorrow right? Shouldn't you study instead?" I went on.

"Since when did you care? Do you really want me to graduate so we can get married?" She teased with a smirk. "See you later ahjumma." She closed the door.

She's right... since when did I care about that spoiled brat? .....

".....Wait! DID SHE JUST CALL ME AHJUMMA???!!!!"

 

----

 

Jessica's POV.

HAHAHAHA is so funny to . The expressions she shows is so easy to read, well I promised myself to ignore her but now I decide to annoy and in a half year instead. I walked to our parking lot and unlocked my Aston Martin car.

When I drove outside to the road my phone started to ring.

"Yoboseyo?" I answered the call after I put my bluetooth mobile phone headset who was connected to my phone to me ear.

"Siiiicaaa are you here yet??!!!" Taecyeon panicked.

"Aish I told you guys to not do this mission without me! Stay there, I will be there in 10 minutes." I sighed.

"We did this for you Jessica Jung!!" Wooyoung shouted.

"It's not like we can go anywhere else, we are stuck remember?" Taecyeon reminded me.

"Sicaaa-unnie save us!!~" Yoona screamed.

"This is your fault that the janitor almost found us Im Yoona!! I don't want to dieee!!" I could hear Hyoyeon scold the maknae in the backround.

"I wants to talk to Jessica!" Yuri demanded.

"Me too! Yah buff guy! Give me your phone!!" Sunny hissed.

"I'm still young!! I'm not ready to die!!" Jaejo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter