author rant PLEASE READ!

♕Come And Get It! Got7♕ - Admin Needed
 
( author note/rant.)
 
 
Hello! It is the author fallen_angel14 here! First of all, thank you for supporting this fanfic about got7 and subscribing and sharing it to others. The reason I am writing this is because recently something has been irraiting me about this fanfic. When I started this fanfiction, I made profiles for got7 members. Sadly, before I could finish all the members' profile, they debuted. Not really sadly but a whole stream of pics and news came my way. Anyways, some of you may have noticed that I haven't put Yugyeom and Youngjae's profiles. Well.. more than some you. I have legity gotten more than 20... YES 20 private messages about this topic. And some of them were really mean. To the point of swear words. Yes, I know who you are.
One of them are saying that "you b***h! Why did you only add the popular members? blah blah blah." There were also messages who bash me as a person which even though it is the internet, it hurts me. I am currently a freshman of high school and it has been stressing me out. Like really stressing me out. I haven't slept for about 36 hours. Luckily, I have an amazing co-author DoubleShinee but she is also busy too. Just because we don't add their profiles yet doesn't mean that we don't care about them. It is because we haven't got time to update. We have a life too next to the fanfic. We are trying my hardest to update and update and update
Please don't be rude about it. We aren't trying to exclude them.
I have a swim meet in like ten minutes but since it is bothering alot of you, I will update the profiles.
 
I want to thanks all the fans that didn't bash me and the fanfics.
Pleas share this with your friends and share the got7 joy <3
 
 
Also please thank a billion of thank yous to my co-author  DoubleSHINee for helping me update this when I was have been gone. I don't know where this fanfic would go without you. Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!  Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!  Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!