Final

Peroro Kiss
Pepero Kiss
 
You, who is just a person, falls in love with a flower. You have feelings for him and he knows that. He teases you. He texted you everyday. Even thought you didn't know how he got your number.  After a year. He confessed. 
 
-Sehun <3-
 (you put a heart at the end of his name)
 
"Saranghae"
 
When you saw that sentence you felt butterflies in your stomach and heat is filling up your body. You are now standing infront of the door way of your house, coming back from the mall. 
 
"Turn around." Sehun texted you. 
 
Slowly you turn around, meeting with someone chest. As you look up, your eyes met with his. 
 
"Sehun..." You said breaking the eyes contact between you two. 
 
"Ne..." He said lifting you face up. 
 
"Nado. Saranghae." You said blushing really hard. 
 
Sehun laugh. 
 
"Yah Why are you laugh-..." Sehun cut your sentence. He kissed your lips. While your eyes are open wide. But slowly you close it. 
 
 
That night you couldn't help but thinking of what happened. 
 
 
 
 
Next day. 
 
 
-morning!-
 
You were in the kitchen preparing for your Saturday breakfast. 
 
-Morning^^- you texted back to Sehun. 
 
-I'm in front of your house now- 
 
With that text your eyes become wide and your heart beat rapidly. You were hesitate about opening the door or not. But, in the end you open it. You can't let you now boyfriend stand outside your house forever right?
 
Even though you guys have been dating for 1 year and a half. You guys have never shared a kiss on the lips nor hold hands in public. What you guys have done is kissing each cheeks for one time only. And hug each other. But you have been to his house before but he have never been to your house. He have introduced you to his family and friends but you haven't, you tell your parent about him though. 
 
"Oppa..." 
 
"_____-ah" he said with a bright smile as he walks in. 
 
"Have a seat I'm going to bring you something to eat." You said as you walk towards the kitchen. 
 
As Sehun sits down he notice that your house don't really hang up photos, but instead, you place the award of achievements you and your sister have got from middle school till now in a cabinet.  
 
5th place. 6th place. 3rd place. 2nd place. 1st place. My girlfriend is smart. Sehun thought while smiling. 
 
"Oppa, here." As you place the snacks on the table. 
 
"Pocky's?!" Sehun asked with a surprised face. 
 
"Em...why?" You asked back confused. 
 
"Ani..." Sehun said hiding his smile. 
 
You guys sit back and relax whiling  watch the drama, My Love From Star. 
 
"____-ah" 
 
"Mm?" You turn to Sehun with, still, a pocky stick in you mouth, which you have eaten almost half of it. 
 
Before you even know it. Sehun took a bite of the other end and slowly going towards your lips. While ou just sit there blinking your eyes. A second after he lips meet yours. It wasn't a long one. About 3 seconds? You don't know how long it is. 
 
"Mmmmm... Strawberries." Sehun smiled cheekily. You? You just sits there staring at him. 
 
"Wae? You want me to kiss you again? I don't mind." He teases you as one of his hand go to the back of your head. 
 
"Ani....Aniyo." You said as you puch him back. 
 
"Hahaha.... Why is my girlfriend face is so red? Hmm?" He teases you again. "Aigoo, you're so cute!" As he pinches your cheeks. 
 
"It hurts!" You brush he's hand away. 
 
After that you guys just sit and watch the drama and continuously teasing each other.