Go choke to death on cow !

12 Rich Kids 6 Thugs & Me

Matsuo Rogue

 

BRIIIIIINNNNNNGGGGG!!!!

 

“Urg” I grumbled. I grabbed my alarm, which was currently screaming at me to get up and chucked it a cross the room. A satisfying sound of something smashing against the wall could be heard and soon an even better sound could be heard. Silence.

 

Just as I was about to fall asleep I was awoken by another annoying noise. Bang Yongguk.

 

“Yah! Matsuo Rogue! Get your y up we’re gonna be late for school, again!”

 

“mri dmronm cmre” which is I don’t care, for those of you who don’t speak I’m-to-lazy-to-get-up-and-my-voice-is-muffled-by-this-pillow.

 

“Yah! Matsuo-mother-ing-Rogue, GET UP!!!”

 

Without another warning the son of a jumped onto my bed and squashed me underneath him. He had me in a headlock. God this weighed a ton!

 

“Oi- get of me you fat ! You’re ing heavy. Yah this hurts you douche! Yah Hyung!”

 

“I’ll get of if you agree to get up. It’s already past 11 o’clock, school started 3 hours ago. D’you wanna die! Yah, we’re in a load of trouble. Don’t you kno-“

 

“Aish! Arasso,arasso, I’ll get up! I said cutting him off. I was not going to sit through another one of his dumb lectures again.

 

“Rogue ah-you should really start caling me Oppa not Hyung”

 

“ please, you know I’d rather watch you choke to death on a large pair of cow over and over again then than call anyone Oppa. It’s so girlish-” I said scrunching my face up in disgust.

 

I hated it when girls would call guys Oppa. It was just so annoying. They always have that fake sugar coated tone of voice when they say it as well. Oppaaaaaaa~ can I sit next to you or Oppa lets feed each other ~ or Oppaaaaa~ it’s alright when little kids do it but when girls the same age as me do it just makes me puke. It’s not even cute!

 

“Plus hyung is easier to say cuz there’s only 1 syllable.” I finished.

 

“But still would it kill just to call me Oppa once? Just once?”

 

“hmmmm…let me think about it. YES!” with that I shoved him out of my room and proceeded to get changed. For a few seconds it was quiet. Then…

 

“Yah-What do you mean choke yourself to death on cow !!!!”

 

I burst out laughing. God that idiot was thick, only realizing what I had said now. But then again although he was an idiot he never failed to bring a smile to my face.

 

Although our school had an uniform, Bang and I didn’t really see the point in it so yeah. Instead of wearing an unbelievably short plaid skirt, a white blouse, and a pair of fancy black leather shoes, I wore a pair of grey sweatpants, a white converse top, a black beanie and my favourite pair of worn out converse.

 

I headed downstairs and grabbed a slice of toast that Yongguk had made me. I shoved it in my mouth. I grabbed my bag and skateboard and headed to the front door. I saw him waiting by the gate. He had a baseball bat in one hand and his skateboard in the other. His bag was strapped on his right shoulder.

 

“Oi! leggo Mother er!” I called out to him. He looked back at me and nodded and grinned.

 

Yongguk was wearing black sweatpants, a black top that said “ You Haters” on it a pair of black tattered converse and was wearing a matching black beanie that I had bought him during our first Christmas together. Not that we were lovers or anything. His parents had kicked him out when he was just 14 and well I ran away, there was nothing left for me back at home apart from pain and a beating. We met by coincidence, or should I say fate but whatever it was I’m grateful. 

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

first chap finally done. this is like my first story eva so yea. if anyone does read this and thinks that i might have to change it to m-rated cuz of language plz tell cuz for me this aint m-rated language but for other it might be so yeah...

BYe!!!@o@