1

The Babysitters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Okay, I got it. Yes sir. Okay. Okay. Bye." Suho rolled his eyes in complete annoyance when he ended the call, harassing the red button on his already worn out hand phone.

The day was going somewhat great so far for Suho. As a start, his gawky lecturer was absence for most of the period, leaving him slacking on his chair basically sleeping with his eyes opened. Sadly, the previous call left him a little despondent at the same time making him irritated by everything around him.

The wretched living he has,

The dilapidated buildings surrounding him,

How the dismal weather made the late afternoon seem like evening,

How the wind seeped into his cotton t-shirt, making him shivered

And by everything, he meant everything.

He cursed under his breath while kicking the door of the apartment using his right foot. Suho then slid off his bag pack and threw it somewhere he would care later, earning a soft thud. The small apartment with two bedrooms was pitch dark and this can only means no one supposed to be home yet. As he walked to his shared bedroom in a practically blind state, he tripped on his feet. Even though he tried hard to keep his composure by wobbling around and his arms thrash about as he sought to maintain his balance but he ended up lying flat on the solid floor, hitting first.

"Ouch!" Suho let out an ear-piercing screech when his body throbbed in pain. Well, he admitted he was exaggerating but who cares, no one is here. Right?

With a low grumble, he got back on his feet while rubbing his aching . Seriously, can this day get any better? 

 

Sehun was jolted up from his nap when he heard a male cussing some incoherent words. He dragged his feet toward the door while ruffling his blonde hair, making it messier. Afraid it was an intruder, he peeked his head slowly behind the door and later sighed in relief, happy that his boyfriend was back. Truth be told, he thought it was some serial killer that made its way into the house. And again, maybe Luhan was right, he did watch too much movies.

When Suho came into the maknae's sight, a smile crept on his face. Sehun missed him so much even though they practically see each other every day.

"Joonmyeon?" Sehun said in a low timid voice, opening the door wider.

Suho's eyes widened when he saw Sehun standing by the door in a wife beater and his favorite boxers. It was a rather peculiar sight because Sehun likes dressing up for Suho but it didn’t mattered anyway, because Suho loves him no matter what.

"Oh, you're home. I thought you have Professor Jinri class today." A question came from Suho when he remembered that today is Friday, means everyone have classes.

Sehun shrugged and his eyebrows were suddenly pinched into the center of his forehead. "Are you okay hyung?" he asked while eyeing the said guy from head to toe. 

Besides that he just tripped in the living room- well, Sehun didn’t need to know that. "The landlord called me just now. He said he'll kick all of our butts out if we don’t pay our last month's rent by next 2 weeks." Suho ended his explanation with a deep sigh. 

Hearing that, Suho swore he can see steam blowing from Sehun's ears. Probably some blazing inferno in his eyes, too. Discerning how Sehun's ears turned red-ish when he's pissed secretly making Suho's insides shrunk. Finally, Sehun just let out a long, deep audible exhalation with a hint of irritation.

It was kinda predictable for Sehun to not threw out a fit as he was not someone with a bad temper and that is one of the reason Suho fell for him ever since their freshie years.

"That old man is crazy." Suho remarked, receiving a profuse nod from the other guy.

Suddenly, they heard the creaking of the door which means Xiumin and Luhan was home. Seconds later the door was sent flying wide open, giggles and laughter entered the apartment when the couple appeared from the other side.

"Hey, you guys left classes early today?" Luhan looked at the couple inside with a questioning look.

The both nods simultaneously and directed their attention to Luhan when they heard him screamed, the high pitched type of scream to make it worse. 

A complete mayhem broke out when Sehun looked at the direction Xiumin was pointing at and he saw-

"ING COCKROACH!!!"

Sehun used Suho's body as a human shield, also letting out a screeching sound when the cockroach climbed on the wall which is the nearest to him.

"Kill that thing!!" He wails desperately, tugging on Suho's hoodie.

"Where? I can't see anything." Suho glanced around, his eyes wandered wildly to every corner of the room but failed to locate the said bug. He only succeeded when his eyes caught the sight of the roach flying into Xiumin and Luhan's bedroom (which they feel nothing but regrets leaving the door open). Immediately, all of them ran inside the couple's bedroom.

Sehun screams were alternated with Xiumin and Luhan's when the roach flew to their bunker bed instead. Great, a flying roach. It eventually landed on Xiumin's bed which is underneath Luhan's.

"Get that thing out of here!" Luhan pleads, when it neared his pillow.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter