Un

The Blind Assassin and The Delivery Boy

Maybe God wants it to be darker as usual tonight,it's raining heavily in this cold weather.Sounds of footsteps could clearly be heard with water underneath the soles and it makes this cold blooded assassin's work easier. She has been following her target until he stops by a petrol station. All that she knew is that this man is in his 40's and her client want him dead by tomorrow morning.

"90 degree to your west,he's moving back and forth by the count of three,45 degree to the south"

She fixes her earpiece,climbing up the metal stairs to a building across the gas station.She keeps her leather gloved hands on the railing so that she won't fall. She makes it to the rooftop of the three floor building,she lies down on her stomach,taking out a rifle from her bag. She's busy checking the bullets and the trigger.She can't make a mistake,it's a matter of reputation,pride and life.

"Ready" satisfied,she's waiting for the next command.

"By the count of three, 1,2,3"

She can't see at all but she can hear the sound of the silencer and the bullet flying at a high velocity. There's a small hole on the forehead of the man,he falls on his knees before ending up on the floor. His eyes wide open in horror,blood dripping out from the hole to his face.Sound of a screaming lady can be heard from this close distance but it's hard to see with all this fog and raindrops.

"Done,headshot.Am I right?" she says her report,her hands move skillfuly picking up her rifle,taking off the silencer keeping it back in her bag. She reaches in her pocket for her guiding stick,walking carefully under the drizzling rain. She takes off her hairband letting her shoulder-length jet black hair falling down neatly.

Another life has been taken,she needs some sleep.

 

"Yay! Oh Sehun! are you skipping classes again?"

"Isn;t obvious?" he exhales to see an '0' shaped smoke coming out from his thin lips.He runs his long slender fingers through his blonde hair,looking at the woman standing in front of him.

"You can copy my notes" she offers with a sincere smile.

He gets up on his feet,picking up his helmet,leaving her dumfounded. Why is this guy acting this way? Mood changes? Hyejeong,shakes her head, sometimes she just can't understand him,her bestfriend for years.

Sehun steps on his cigarette,putting off its light.He has a delivery to make and it's tougher than usual. A man from Manhattan needs him to do a limited time delivery, for sure that will cost much.He can't lose this as he's currently out of money.He rides on his black motorbike to the parking lot of a 5 star hotel.He folds two of his fingers,his pinky and his ring finger.Understanding the signal,two men in suits walk towards him carrying a metal box.Sehun smirks,he knows what's in that.

"Pay up" he his lips waiting.He snatches a white envelope from one of the men's hand,peeking in it."So,what's up?"

"Once we open this box,you have 30 minutes to deliver this to that 'N' building.A second late-"

"Come on,that won't happen.You're talking to a professional right now gentlemen." He s his black leather jacket,carefully taking the hand sized bomb,putting it in the small space in the space of his jacket."Remember my rule,If I get caught,you'll come with me"

That day in the middle of the busy city of Seoul.A 10th floor under construction building,collapsed in dust.

 

"P246, next mission on 5 more hours"

That's the last word she receives before taking off everything from her bagpack to be sterilised and clean up. It's a rule to not miss any trace or proof. She makes it home by herself.

"Hands up" says a woman's voice, working at the checkpoint.She slips her clothes off,from top to the bottom. She's stark ,looking straight while the woman going through her stuff.

"You're done P246"

She grabs a shower gown from a table on her right side.She's quietly listening to the movements around her,the other silentwalkers must be home too. Their mission must be done too,she taps on the table twice before going in the shower staright ahead.She's used to this place,she doesn't need her stick to walk around.

A step behind the door separating male and female, a man gets the signal. "You're home,Seira"