2nd Episode Of Love

Episode Of Love

   Yifan was so nervous for tomorrow. It was a very important day for him and Yixing. He had plan the surprise since two weeks ago. He was afraid, excited, and anxious at the same time. He hoped that the plan would be a success.

~~

   It was 7.00 a.m. Yifan woke up earlier than usual. He was preparing for the surprise. He paste the last sticky note on a book. He got up, kissing Yixing on the forehead and cheek for the last time before he leave the house.

~~

   It was 9.30 a.m. Yixing turned around to hug his boyfriend but he only felt the bed sheets. He slowly opened his eyes and to his disappointment, his boyfriend is not on the bed. He slowly get up from his bed to search for his boyfriend. He can’t find his boyfriend in the bedroom or bathroom. He sighed as he sit on the bed. ‘At least, left a note or wake me up if he want to go somewhere so that I won’t be worried sick, thinking about him.’

   Yixing tried to  lie down on the bed but he felt something on the bed. He throw the blanket to the floor and he found a tuxedo with a purple sticky note on top of it. ‘ Ohh... he did left a note.’

   Morning, Sunshine! Finally, you wake up, you sleepy head. As you can see, I’ve prepared a tuxedo and I need you to wear the tuxedo. And please, I know you’ll complain that this is stupid, but please keep that for later. After you wear the clothes, go to the kitchen.

p.s. Don’t worry. I’ve kissed you before I leave. ILU <3

   Yixing smiled when he read the note. He thought that the note was so cute. He squeal like a girl. But, he was confused by the whole situation. He got up from the bed to take a bath. After that, he wear the tuxedo and he head to the kitchen.

   When he go to the kitchen, he found another sticky note at the refrigerator. It reads...

   Hooray! You’ve succeed the first round! Now, for the next one, I want you to eat something before we start our mission. You must eat the pancakes that I’ve prepared for you. It’s on the dining table. Please eat some... I made it special for you.

p.s. If I find out that you didn’t eat the pancakes, I’m going to sulk all day long. :(

   Yixing laughed at the last sentence. Wu YiFan? Sulking?? That would be the most hilarious jokes in the world. Okay, maybe not. He had been sulking with Yixing once. And it just takes Yixing a couple of minute to coaxed him. He has a soft spot for Yixing.

   Nevertheless, Yixing still ate the pancakes that were decorated creatively. He wondered if Yifan bought this or he decorate it himself. ‘This is so not Yifan.’

   When Yixing cut the last pieces of pancakes, he saw a writing on the plate. He was angry with Yifan ‘cause he use a permanent marker. ‘He’s so dead. I’m going to kill him when I found him.’ Yixing hates wasting things. The front door was written on the plate.

   So, after he finished eating, he make his way to the front door. There was a book that looks like a diary and a pair of shoes at the doorstep. And there was another sticky note on the book. This is getting ridiculous.

   Okay! So, I want to tell you something. Our game have just began. Yay! Open this book.

   Warning! Once you open this book, you must carry out the mission that was written in the book. ( Yixing rolled his eyes)

p.s. Please remember this. Whatever happened, I’ll always and forever loves you.

   Yixing felt uneasy with the last sentence. He sighed as he throw away all the negative feeling and he opened the book.

1st page

Mission: find me!

Things to do-

Read number 1-4 before you leave the house.

  1. Wear the shoes that I’ve prepared for you.
  2. Don’t forget to take the keys with you. I know you’re a forgetful person. (Yixing pouted)
  3. And please don’t leave this book.
  4. Take the car keys with you. You can choose which car you want to drive.

   Yixing grinned when he read the last one. He obeyed to Yifan’s words but he’s having problems in choosing the car. It takes him 15 minutes to decided. He chose the red Ferrari and he got into the car. He open the book to read the next mission.

2nd page

   Outdoor mission.

  1. Go to the place where we first met. Do you remember where is it? If you can’t remember, I’ll give you a simple clue.    Clue- Shopping Mall. 

   Well, Yixing still remember where they first met. It was at the Times Square Shopping Mall. Yixing smile when he recall their first meeting. Just like any other stories, they bumped into each other and Yifan blamed him. Yifan was mad because his phone was broken. He told Yixing to pay for the damaged that he had cause. Yixing kept on apologizing and Yifan felt sorry for him, so he asked him to buy him drinks instead. That’s how they became enemies, friends and lover.

  1. When you arrive at the shopping mall, park your car at the entrance. There would be a bodyguard waiting for you. He’ll guide you into the building and he’ll leave you at an accessories store.

   Yixing parked his car right in front of the entrance and there were two men waiting for him at the entrance. One of the man, took the car keys while the other man, guide him into the mall. When he got into the mall, there was nobody in there. There was only salesman, salesgirl and guards.

  1. This is your last mission. Go to the middle of the mall. You need to find me there. I’ll wait for you.

   As Yixing walked alone, he cursed Yifan for doing this to him. He just want to stay at home and cuddle with Yifan all day long. When he was just about to reach there, he saw a lot of people gathering in the middle of the mall, wearing formal clothes like him. He walked slowly and walked through the crowd. When he reached in front of the crowd of people, he gasped as he saw Yifan standing in the middle of the small stage while holding a bouquet of red roses, smiling brightly at him.

   He was ordered by Luhan(who came from the crowd), to go onto the stage. He walked onto the stage while looking at Yifan questioningly. Yifan gave him the flowers and he started to spoke..

   “ Hello, my dear Zhang Yixing. It’s a pleasure to meet you. Today we are here because I want to ask you something that is really important.” Yifan take a deep breath and he continued, “Well as you know, I’m not good with words. So, all I want to say is I love you, Zhang Yixing. For the past 5 years, I’ve always love you. And I want to ask you this so badly. I’ve been waiting for this day to come since the first day we become lovers.” He took out a purple ring box and he kneeled in front of Yixing. “ Zhang Yixing, will you marry me?” Tears streamed down Yixing’s pale cheeks. All Yixing can do is nod and the crowd cheered for them. Yifan stand up and he slipped the ring in Yixing’s ring finger. They kissed in front of the crowd as the crowd cheered louder for them.

~~

   Luhan was happy for his best friend. He has helped Yifan in making the proposal. Sehun, Jongin and Kyungsoo were helping too. Luhan was also happy because he got closer with Sehun in the process of making the proposal. Now, they are not awkward when they are together.

   “So, hyung... what about dinner?” Sehun asked Luhan. Luhan smile as he nodded his head. When Sehun saw Luhan nodding his head, he does a victory dance and Luhan laughed at his childishness.

~~

   Jongin and Kyungsoo stood beside each other and they smiled when they looked at the couple on the stage. They were so happy that the plan worked. Kyungsoo looked at Jongin and he cleared his throat. Jongin turned to look at him.

   “A-are you free tonight?” Kyungsoo asked him hesitantly. “Yup! Why?” Kyungsoo gulped. “D-di-dinner?” Kyungsoo said, stuttering. Jongin smiled at the boy cuteness and he can’t helped but to pinched his cheeks. Kyungsoo was surprised by Jongin’s action but then he smile when Jongin say ‘yes’.

~~

   Yifan was sulking with Yixing because when they get down from the stage, Yixing immediately smacked his head. When he asked him why did he do that, the boy simply answered ‘because you deserve it!’. Yixing were now chatting happily with their parents, ignoring the sulking Yifan.

~~

   Yixing just realized that majority of the people in the crowd were their relatives. He was touched with Yifan’s way of proposing. He know that Yifan was rich but he doesn’t have to do it so special. Luhan told him that Yifan booked the mall for a whole day just for the proposal.

   Yixing was chatting with his parents when he suddenly remember about his sulking fiancé. He searched for Yifan and he found him sitting on the stage while pouting like a little kid. He walked towards his fiancé and he sat beside him. He nudged Yifan’s arm and when he didn’t get any response, he took Yifan’s hand and he intertwined their fingers. “Fan... Fan. Fannie. Yifan baby. Wu Yifan... baby...” he whined when he still didn’t get any response. He put his hand on Yifan’s cheek and he turned his face so that Yifan is facing him. He sighed and he kissed Yifan on the lips. When he pulled away, he smiled at Yifan. “I’m sorry, okay? Hm? Aww, come on... you just proposed to me, right?” Yifan nodded his head as he looked at Yixing. “So, don’t act like a kiddo. Be happy. Don’t pout. Smile...” Yifan can’t help but smile when he saw Yixing dimple smile. Yifan kissed Yixing and they put their forehead against each other. “ I love you so much.” Yifan said. “ I love you more.”

~to be continue~

-------------------------------------------

a/n: Yay! New chapter. I finally have time to update. So, this chapter is about Kray little love story. I'm sorry if you guys were dissapointed with this chapter. I know you guys were waiting for Hunhan and Sekai. Don't worry, the next chapter will be about their dinner. And OMG, thank you so much to those who subscribe, comments and upvotes and also to those who even want to read this poorly-written-story. It really means so much to me. (ignore the grammar mistakes. I'm not good with english.) Till next time~~

-Mia