Alien, I love you :)

Falling in love with an Alien

 

 

L.Joe's POV

              It has already been three years since I've been dating an alien. A kind of alien that was formed by the awesome genes of her parents. She has this different personality that's been amusing me. It's like she's really from out of space. She's really good with dancing and it's a turn on for me. The beautiful alien I'm talking about is Bora noona, also known as Bora alien. 

             I started having a crush on her when we had our comeback with Miss Right and she's one of the host that will interview us. She's really energetic and cute, I couldn't stop staring at her that time. After our performance, I pulled Ricky and told him to come with me. I was looking around to look for her but I was suddenly surprise d when someone pinched my cheeks. I looked at that person, only to find out that it was Bora noona. She told us that we did a really good job on stage and that she's gonna fangirl over us. She keeps on pinching my cheeks while we were talking and I just let her. She's just too adorable for me to stop her.

             I was busy thinking of how we've met that I didn't notice her entering the dorm. "Prince~ Let me bite your cheeks." Ah, not again. She really likes to bite my cheeks and I sometimes find it cute. Before I could even mutter a word, she has already bit my poor cheeks. I pushed her away from me gently, smiling "Princess, you're really violent." I looked at her, straight in the eyes and she just grinned at me.

             "Prince, I'm hungry. Let's eat"  I was about to say something but she already pulled me. Ah, my Princess.

           -at the canteen-

             "What do you want to eat?" She smiled sweetly, pointing at the menu. I looked at it then frowned. "Princess, fries again? It's not good for your health." She pouted and I just looked away, I can't say no to her when she's acting cute and stuff. "But Prince, I want to eat fries~" She hugged me from behind and I sighed in defeat.

              I turned around, facing her. "Alright, wait for me at that table, okay?" She nodded and I kissed her on the forehead. She started running towards the table and I just shook my head, she's really childish. I smiled then went to the counter, buying her fries and other foods. As I hand my payment to the guy, I glanced at her and smiled. She's really beautiful.

              I picked up the tray then walked towards the table, I sat beside her and she was already getting pieces of the fries and starts eating it happily. "Hmm, so cute Princess, so cute." I said then kissed her cheeks. I noticed her cheeks turning red and I pecked her blushed cheeks. Her cheeks are just irresistable. 

              "Y-You want some fries?" I smiled then nodded, she placed some pieces of fries near my lips and I ate it. "The fries you gave me are not poisonous, right?" 

               "Of course~" She smiled at me and I suddenly have the urge to kiss her, I leaned in closer to her. I lifted her face, placing a soft kiss on her lips. I pulled away, smiling at her and I could see her face turning bright red and I pulled my phone out, taking pictures of her.

               "Yah! Stop taking pictures" She's trying to block the camera but I stood up. She pouted then hit my stomach lightly, "Meanie." I laughed then sat beside her again. She started drinking her melon shake and I found myself staring at those red lips of hers.

               She noticed idling for a moment so she waved her hand infront of my face, I looked at her eyes then to her lips. Ah, damn. Those lips, they're tempting me. 

 

     -evening o u o at the rooftop of the dorm- 

                We're currently at the rooftop, staring at the sky. I'm holding her really close and she's just making aBORAble sounds. "Hmm, Princess" She stopped then lifted her face up, looking at me. "Yes Prince?" I took a deep breath and said,

                "If I tell you that I love you, will you say I love you too?" She nodded then pinched my cheeks "OF COURSE!!" I chuckled, placing my index finger on her lips. "Shh, let me finish Princess.." She just shrugged and I continued, "If I tell you that I missed you, will you say I missed you too? I wouldn't say I hate you 'cause I don't want to hear I hate you too. But.. but if i say.." I paused for a moment, looking at the sky. "If I say will you marry me? I hope that you'll say I do." I smiled then waited some response from her but when I looked at her, she's already sleeping. I facepalmed myself and carried her to our room. I laid her on the bed, covering her body with the blanket. I went out then started dialing my co-members' numbers.

 

 

Bora's POV

                I woked up with the feeling of something warm on my lips. I opened my eyes and found L.Joe's face so close to mine. He pulled away from the kiss then smiled, "Good Morning Princess" I hid under the blanket and I felt my face heating up. He removed the blanket then pulled me up to stand.

                "Lazy Princess, take a bath, we're going on a date~" he smiled at me then pushed me towards the bathroom. I just stared at the door, blinking repeatedly. "Do you want me to be the one to give you a bath?" I looked at him then threw something. He's so ert. -///- 

 

               -at the Lotte World-

                    I smiled in amusement as I look around, "Wah~ Prince, it looks so beautiful here~" I said then pulled him. He just chuckled then ruffled my hair. "Princess, why do I feel like I'm older than you? You're so childish~"  I stuck my tongue out at him, "Well, I am an alien, Prince" He smiled in response and pulled me close to him.

                    We we're on our way to the food stalls when I noticed him, missing. I looked around, trying to find him but he's nowhere to be found. I frowned then contacted him but he's not answering his phone. Tears are starting to form on my eyes and a child approach me, "Noona, shouldn't cry." He smiled then wiped the tears that were starting to fall. He held my hand, trying to pull me but he's too little to do it so I carried him. "Are you missing?" I examined his face and he seems familiar. 

                    "No, but I really wanted to go to that place. Can you help me get there, noona?" I looked at the place he's pointing at and nodded. I couldn't stop thinking about L.Joe that time and when we finally reached the place, I was really surprised. 

                     I saw him standing on the stage, smiling at us. "Kyumin-ah, you did a good job" I looked at the child I'm carrying and  was shocked. That's why he's familiar, he's Kyumin. Gosh. "Princess, I dedicate this song to you" I looked at him, smiling. 

                     He started to sing and I couldn't look at anybody else but him, 

                     "I wanna make you smile whenever you're sad
Carry you around when your arthritis is bad
All I wanna do is grow old with you

I'll get your medicine when your tummy aches
Build you a fire if the furnace breaks
Oh it could be so nice, growing old with you

I'll miss you
Kiss you
Give you my coat when you are cold

Need you
Feed you
Even let ya hold the remote control

So let me do the dishes in our kitchen sink
Put you to bed if you've had too much to drink
I could be the man who grows old with you

I wanna grow old with you "

              He was making his way towards me and the people around us started cheering, "Princess, I know that you're confused but I just want you to know that" He kneeled his left knee, lifting the box of ring with his right hand. "I can't live without you, and I want to spend the rest of my life with you, so Bora, Alien, BorAlien, will you marry me?" Tears started falling down my eyes and I nodded.

                 "Of course, I will." I bent down, putting Kyumin on the ground and lifted L.Joe up. "Pabo, I thought I'd lose you." I said then hit his chest lightly, he just chuckled then put the ring on my left ring finger. "I'll never leave you again, Princess." He leaned in, placing a kiss on my lips and I couldn't help myself but to smile.

 

"Alien, I love you"

 

 

-end- loloololoololollololollololol