Confession

Noona, You're Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When he got home, immediately Sungjong shrugged out of his party attire. Although he looked good in it, he never had been someone who liked fancy fabrics and constraining neckties. In no time at all, he found himself dressed in a Pikachu onesie on the couch of his private dorm room which he shared with Hoya.

 

 

Hoya had also ditched his formal wear and put on a pair of sweats and a t-shirt, and had gone to bed without so much as a goodnight to Sungjong. Not that Sungjong blamed him. With all the commotion that had happened that night, and the surprise and shock or realizing their best friend had been the Kim Myungsoo all this time...well, it looked like they would all need time to adjust.

 

 

The microwave beeped informing Sungjong that the popcorn he’d put in it was done. Bounding off the couch, he tore into the package and dumped the buttery contents into a bowl that he hauled back to the couch. As he stuffed handfuls of kernels into his mouth, his mind reviewed what had happened.

 

 

L hadn’t even bothered to talk to them and had simply gone somewhere with Gaein. So the boys had just sat together silently along the wall, sipping their drinks, when suddenly, L had appeared on the other side of the room and called for everyone to just leave until some situation was under control. Lazily Sungjong wondered what had happened. He grabbed another handful of popcorn and devoured it. Had the water pipes started leaking? Or had someone gotten injured while dancing? Or maybe some of the guests had made some scene that resulted in the party shutting down early for everyone? Whatever the case, their gang had been among the first ones out, meaning they had beaten the crowd, not had to be stuck in traffic, and had made it home without too much trouble.

 

 

A knock sounded on the door making Sungjong jump in surprise, popcorn spilling into his lap.

 

 

“Who is it?” he called annoyed that someone would be at his door this time of night.

 

 

“Police. Please open the door. Now.”

 

 

Sungjong nearly fell off the couch. The police? What happened? Why were they here?

 

 

Immediately, he jumped up and hurried over to the door, unbolting it and swinging it open so that he came face to face…not with the police, but a handful of men dressed all in black, wearing bodyguard gear.

 

 

“So you’re the police?” Sungjong frowned at them; disbelief coloring his tone, “Excuse me, but just who are you and why are you knocking on people’s doors so late at night?”

 

 

“We are sorry we lied. But we need to ask you some questions.” The man nearest him said. He didn’t seem sorry at all.

 

 

“Questions?” Sungjong repeated. Just who did this guy think he was? Lying about being the police, and then as if nothing was wrong expecting him to answer questions…

 

 

“Yes. Is Kim Myungsoo, formerly known as L, here?”

 

 

“What? L? Why would he be here?” Sungjong asked in surprise. Clearly, though he wondered what types of questions they’d have, he wasn’t expecting that.

 

 

“If he is not here, then you would not object if we came inside and checked just to be sure?” the man that spoke shouldered by him, knocking Sungjong out of the way so that he toppled on the carpet as he entered. Behind him, the other men rushed in as well and began to search the place. Closet doors were opened, every nook and cranny was exposed, the men even had the nerve to enter Sungjong’s room!

 

 

“Yah!” cried Sungjong, his surprise wearing off and anger settling in, “That’s my room! Who said you could go inside? Don’t you dare touch—That’s my stuffed bear you idiot! Put him down or I will kill you this instant!” The man who had picked up the giant, brown, plushy teddy bear that was as big as Sungjong (to make sure no one was hiding under it) dropped it back on the bed where Sungjong scooped it up. Having confirmed no one else was in the room, the man made his way back out into the main living quarters.

 

 

A couple of men started for Hoya’s room.

 

 

“Um…you’re not going to want to do that.” Sungjong warned as they entered, the door swinging shut behind them. A few moments of silence followed.

 

 

From the other side of Hoya’s door, there came a scuffling sound as though a struggle was going on, and then Hoya appeared in the doorway, his normally cheery, mischievous expression dark and murderous. “Anyone else who barges into my room uninvited will die by my hands.” he glared. His hair was in disarray, and behind him, the two men who had entered his room, scrambled around him back to their unit, the beginnings of massive eye bruises beginning to appear on one of them. Sungjong looked smugly at him, clutching his bear at his side. That would sure hurt tomorrow.

 

 

“Tried to warn you,” he shrugged, though he wasn’t remotely sorry for the men at all. You just don’t mess with Hoya when he’s sleeping. Everyone knew that.

 

 

“Can’t you all read?” Hoya asked them pointing to the sign that hung on his door that read Do Not Disturb.

 

 

“Anyone who disturbs me when I am sleeping, especially rude strangers, will wish they had never been born. I am Lee Howon! Do you know who my father is? He’s one of the biggest legal minds of this decade! This is breaking and entering; that’s a serious crime. If you don’t want to be sued till you’ve got nothing left, and thrown to rot in prison the rest of your lives, then leave. NOW!”

 

 

The man in charge glanced at the two men who had invaded Hoya’s personal space. The men shook their heads confirming that their target wasn’t there. So with satisfaction that their job had been done, the man bowed to the two, muttered a quick, “My apologies.” And they all turned and left.

 

 

Sungjong stuck his tongue out at them as they left, “And don’t you come back!” He slammed the door behind them and turned back to Hoya.

 

 

Hoya’s glare softened at his roommate. “Yah, Sungjong-ah. Why didn’t you just kill them when they came in? I was sleeping for heaven’s sakes.”

 

 

“Well it’s not my fault!” Sungjong retorted defensively, “They took me by surprise. Besides, I was about to let ‘em have

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter