First Sight

Switched

Robotic ert

"What the hell!?!" Screamed the blonde girl who was now dropping wet with vodka. The man who spilled it on her, remained neutral and blinked once. Turning away, he tried to make an exit.

'This human is loud' He thought to himself. Kris Wu, robotic demon/ boss of Wu Enterprises. People thought that Wu was a humanoid in disguise. Nobody can be THAT perfect and emotionless! As he speed-walked away in his dark blue suit, he halted when he felt a pinch at his shoulder. He was hit at a nerve on his shoulder, causing him to just flinch. He glanced behind his shoulder to find the same woman glaring at him. 'Interesting look, she has'.

"This dress is 5000 US dollars, and you'll have to pay for it since you damaged it" she stated, wiping her red silk dress which reacher her thighs. This woman was the infamous Jung Jessica, a famous model. She was very popular for her beauty, not for her attitude, however. Wu rolled his eyes. This woman was annoying him. Didn't she know who he was.

"Really? No wonder it looks so cheap" he muttered coldly. Jessica gasped at this. '

Hm... She looks better screaming'

"How dare you!? Do you know who I am?" She yelled, attracting more than 40 pairs of eyes darting towards them. However, the two seemed too snobbish that they didn't pay any attention towards their surroundings. "I am Jung Jessica! Daughter of Jung Yoo Mi and Jung Joon Young!" Jessica expected a shocked reaction from Wu, however, all she got was another roll of his dazzling eyes.

"Kris Wu, CEO of Wu Enterprises. Also, the man in charge of this amazing event. Also the man who owns this building you are standing and breathing in ever-so-sloppily. It's a waste of time to meet you, Ms. Jung" She couldn't believe it. Jessica gasped in shock. She had just insulted the third richest man in Korea. '

Third is third. There's always 2nd and 1st' Jessica laughed at him. "Wu? Kris Wu? Ahahahah!" Wu was now truly interested in the woman standing in front of him, laughing her wet off. "Ha! And to think you were a lowlife! But no! You're worse! You're like a tiny germ.. Pathetic!" Everyone in the room gasped at her rudeness. Jung Jessica sure had guts to call WU that! However, the man just gave her a smirk. "Ooh! What's wrong, Krissy? Can't handle the truth! Or have you known all this time?" She kept on laughing, clutching her stomach in the process. However, his smirk kept widening by the second.

"Well, Ms. Jung. That's a very attractive undergarment. Yellow polka dots, hmm... What would La Senza think of that?" 

 

First Date

 

"Whoa, check out that girl over there. Isn't that Jung Jessica?" The tan-skinned boy chuckled softly as his eyes roamed all over her exposed undergarments. The girl next to him blushed bright red. She shifted uncomfortably in her pink dress which reached until the floor. Her brownish red hair was tied neatly, brought to the back of her neck to avoid any disruptions of her sight. The boy was slightly taller than her, and he was in an expensive tuxedo. His hair was messy though. His bow was tied neatly by the girl next to him.

"T-that's very.... Censored" was the word she used to describe Jung Jessica. This is Im Yoona, the captain of Seoul High's Cheerleading Squad. The boy next to her was Kim Jongin, the Captain of The Football Team in Seoul High. Both of these people were currently in a relationship... Or were they?"Um, Kai-shi" she hesitated at first. Yoona was quite the innocent one, but Jongin was something else.

"Yes?" He might've answered her, but his eyes were still on Jung Jessica. Yoona was disappointed in him, but she had to admit he had a right. Im Yoona and Kim Jongin were 'fake' dating. His parents forced them together. Jongin hated the fact that he had to date the innocent one instead of the hotter one. Yoona always had a crush on him, but she knew well of Jongin's playboy attitude; one of the reasons she hasn't confessed. "Can we go to that artifact, please? It looks interesting" she lied. She decided to make something up since her plan to get his attention failed. He nodded and held out his elbow to her, eyes still on the Jung. Yoona ignored the fact that it still wasn't working. She took his arm and dragged him towards the boring artifact. It was a tiki head, but it seemed so uninteresting. Jongin sighed.

"Do you really think this is interesting?" Yoona smiled to herself. Well, at least he was paying attention. She turned her head to him before nodding her head. "It's because you're here. You seem to make everything interesting, with your choice of words and actions." She explained, giggling slightly as she blushed. Jongin smiled in gratitude. Her compliment was very special to him. Since it wasn't about his appearance or his talents. It was his funny attitude that he would only give to her. The stubborn type, who was never the gentleman. Yoona continued to stare into his beautiful eyes, getting intoxicated by his charm. Why did she have to fall for a playboy? She knew she'd get hurt in the end, that's why she can't confess her feelings. She can't let her guard down. But she couldn't stop. They stared into each other's eyes, inching closer and closer. 'Someone please stop us!'

"Gah!!!!" A loud dolphin shriek was heard in the museum. Their heads turned towards the source of the sound and found Jessica Jung heading towards them with Kris Wu tagging along, keeping a safe distance with the girl who was about to explode.

"You are an idiot!?! Stay away from me!?" She yelled as she turned to him, halting next to Yoona and Jongin. Kris halted as well, glaring at her. Yoona then realized that Jessica had spilled spaghetti on his head. Spaghetti was tangled in his hair and suit. 'That looks expensive' "After what you've done to my suit, I don't think so" Kris replied coldly, holding his hand out.

"You owe my 270 000 US dollars. Now tell me, Ms. Jung, how are you going to pay me? By card or cheque? I take both" Everyone in the room (except for the robot) gasped. That was a hell lot of money.

"Hey! You mind shutting up?!?" Heads turned to the right to find the person who yelled at the very angry Wu. Jongin then realized that next to him was the famous...

Teacher! I need help!

The tan skinned woman leaned on the wall, staring at the tiki artifact that was hex to her. Everyone else was in the center of the museum, watching the fight between Jung Jessica and Kris Wu commence. She had been standing there from the start, totally attracted to that single artifact. It was so, familiar. But she just couldn't remember where she learned about it. Kwon Yuri was a teacher in a primary school and kindergarten. She was the representative from the school to attend the museum. She sighed as she fixed her dress again. It was a white top with black stripes and her skirt was black which reached her thighs. (Image in foreword) Her hair was tied and placed on her shoulder. She sighed for the 27th time tonight. Damn, she was tired and exhausted. Closing her eyes, she tried to remove the sound and the flashing lights, and tried to take a small rest. When someone just HAD to disturb her.

"Excuse me! Can you help me?" A panicked voice was heard. She opened her eyes to find a handsome man who had an exhausted expression on his face. She raised her eyebrow.

"How?" Before she got an answer, he lifted her up and wrapped his legs around his waist. Her exhaustion disappeared and her body went in full alert. But, she couldn't move. She then realized he had pressed the nerve at her back that connected to her muscles, causing her to lose control of the movement of her body. He buried his face in his stomach, hiding his face from everyone. He had placed her hands around his head to help cover his face. "Lulu~ where are you??" A group of girls and reporters rushed past them. This man who was (actually harassing) hiding from the PRESS was Xi Luhan, a very famous pop star. Also the son of the richest man in all of Korea. Once they were out of sight, Luhan let go of Yuri, causing her to slide off the wall and back on the wall.

"I'm sorry I had to do that. I was running away from the PRESS" he apologized before bowing. Yuri was still in shock, and stiff.

'Why was the PRESS chasing him?' That was the first thing that came to her mind. 'And how did he know where to pinch?' "Um... That's fine.. But why are they chasing you" she asked, glancing back at his now-relaxed expression. He didn't smile, he seemed very.... Distant.

"My name is Xi Luhan, and I'm a k-pop idol. You don't know me, do you?" He asked coldly. She just laughed sheepishly.

"Sorry, I'm not really into k-pop and stuff, I'm more of a Katy perry lover" she admitted. He wasn't even looking at her, like he didn't give a damn.

"Well, what can I do to repay you, Ms...?" He was asking for her name.

"Yuri.. Kwon Yuri. I'm a teacher" she said, blushing. Her job wasn't as good as his. But she loved it a lot. This time, he looked at her." As for your question, I guess there IS something" she was hesitant. She wanted sleep, but she couldn't go back UNTIL the event was finished. She just wanted to borrow his shoulder or his arm. "Well... I'm kinda sleepy. Could I borrow your shoulder or your arm so. I can lean my head on?" He raised an eyebrow like this girl was the weirdest person on earth

"You really ARE peculiar. Usually girls would either ask for money or a picture or an autograph. Your asking for my shoulder to sleep?" He couldn't believe this girl. But she just nodded slowly before yawning. Before he knew it, she was leaning on his shoulder as the both leaned on the wall. Her head on his shoulder as he tried leaning his head on hers as well, trying to fall asleep as well. He had made sure that they were hidden so, he could relax.

When he was about to drift off to sleep, he heard a a high pitched scream. He accidentally shot up, causing Yuri's head to slip off his shoulder. He grabbed her before her sleeping form came in contact with the cement floor.

"You are an idiot!?! Stay away from me!?" It was Jung Jessica screaming at Kris Wu who halted as well, glaring at her. Both looked like they were just finished with a food fight.

"After what you've done to my suit, I don't think so" Kris replied coldly, holding his hand out. "You owe my 270 000 US dollars. Now tell me, Ms. Jung, how are you going to pay me? By card or cheque? I take both" Everyone in the room (except for the robot) gasped. That was a hell lot of money.

"Hey! You mind shutting up?!?" Yelled Luhan in frustration. Man, he was tired of listening to this bastard. He was trying to go to sleep for god's sake!

"Excuse me?" Wu was now glaring at Luhan.

TO BE CONTINUED

____________ Sorry! I know it's been a while since I've updated. The truth is, I'm 14 and I still have school. On the 7th, I will be going to Japan for a school trip. I am going to try update every Sunday or Saturday. More comments, more chapters