Imagine # 11: Lay

EXO Imagines

Living alone is not an easy task. For how many years, you were still adapting in being alone in your apartment unit. It is due to your sudden decision of choosing to be an independent person in order not to be dependent to your parents. It’s not that so easy. Although you’ve found a really great job, which is an architect in a famous company and having a wonderful atmosphere present in your present residence, but you can still feel the loneliness and emptiness. You sighed because of this sudden popped-out memory.  Then you’ve decided to call your friend and colleague.

“Hey. What’s up?” your friend asked as he answers your call.

“Oh nothing. I just missed my parents,” you said.

“Then call them. It might be better you were calling them instead of calling me, right?”

“You’re so stupid. May I remind you that my parents-“

“Were angry at you because of your sudden decision of leaving your house without their knowledge. I have known that fact, ___. You kept on telling me that everytime you’re calling me and telling me that you’ve missed them.” He continued.

You sighed for the second time. And you were expecting that he will keep on repeating every word of advices that comes out from his mouth.

 “Wow. That’s why I hate you, my friend.” You said.

“Oh well, thank you so much for your hatred, my beloved ___-ah. I didn’t expect that you’ll hate me because of my words. I thought you’re immune to that?”

“Shut up, stupid.”

“I’m not the one who’s stupid, you know.”

“Are you helping me? No – wrong question. Are you really my ‘so-called’ friend?”

“Not just your friend, ___. Not just your friend.”

You smiled because of his words. And you heard him giggling on the other side.

“Yeah. Friends..” you said.

“I miss you, ___.” He said.

“I miss you too, Zhang Yixing. I really, really missed you, my unicorn.”

“I’ll be pretending that I don’t hear that ‘my unicorn’ part.”

“But I really like calling you my unicorn.” You said, while making a cute pout.

“Okay. If that’s what you want, my monkey.”

“I hate you for that.”

 

“But I love you for that…”

-- 

A/N:

What can you say about this? Is it good? Or not so good? I'll make sure that my nnext imagines will be as cheerful as those of my other imagines. <3