For Good

For Good

I was walking in the hallway toward our waiting room. I felt my phone vibrate in my hands. It was a text from my older sister who wished me good luck for our comeback stage. I was busy texting her back when I bumped into someone. I looked up and froze. He looked surprise to see me but he replaced it by giving me a cold glare. I rolled my eyes at he's antics. I bowed and apologized without looking at him. Then I walked past him but he stopped me. I shivered at his touch. I knew that he noticed it since a smirk started to draw on his face.

"Can I help you?" i said coldly.

"It's been a while minji. A year, right?" he said still wearing a smirk on his lips.

"What do you want kikwang-shi?" I sighted.

"Kikwang-shi? Where did the " oppa " go? " he said raising he's left eyebrow.

" If you don't have anything to say then I'll leave first " I said getting annoyed.

He's always playing around answering my question by asking another question. It upset me so much and this ugly smirk it makes me want to slap him. I started to walk away, but he dragged me in an empty waiting room and pinned me on the wall. He's face was so close to mine that I could feel he hot breath on my lips which makes my heart beat faster. I looked up to see his hot gaze glaring at me. However beside anger I saw something else in his eyes but I couldn't figured out what is it since he cut my thought. He's face got even more closer. Just a little movement our lips would met.

"I heard that you are close with jay park" he whispered, still looking at me.

"Y yes" I muttered weakly.

"I don't like him cut that off. He's not good enough for you" he said caressing my cheeks.

At this moment everything came back in my mind. The hurtful words he had told me. The jealousy. The argument. The reason why I broke it off. The glare he send to me during a mutizen when we won as he was an mc. The pain. It all came back.

"Who the hell are you to tell me who is good enough for me?" i said upset trying to push him away but failed since his arms where secured around my waist.

"Just listen to me he likes bora not you I'm just protecting you" he said hiding he's anger.

"I don't need anyone to protect me, I'm grown woman so..."

He cut me of by kissing me. I tried to push him away but he took my hands and wrapped them around his neck. He kissed me passionately. I stopped fighting and kissed him back. Kissing him made me remember all the joyful moments we spend together. The day we met. The days when we stayed at his dorm cuddling. He pulled away and put his forehead on mine.

"I miss you, please comeback to me" he said softly. I sighed and I cupped his cheek.

"Listen, I love you and I'll always love you but I can't take you back. I can't go back and suffer again. I'm s..."

He kissed me again but I didn't let him this time.

"Minji-ah please, don't. I love you. I'll change promise" he begged me.

I could see tears forming in his eyes. I felt guilty but I just can't go back to what I went through. All the tears. I swore to myself that I would never cry over a boy anymore and I know he would make me cry again. He promised me many times that he would change but he didn't.

"Kikwang I'm sorry but it's over"i said and left him crying.

He screamed my name but I didn't turn back.

"It's for good minji" I muttered to myself as I was fighting against my own tears.