Hey, I'm Mr. Simple

Mr. Simple

One guy.  Changes this school inside out.  His name.  One word.
Yesung.


"Omo! It's him!! GYAH!~" Girls squealed.

Kim Jongwoon...  What do people call him again?

"Yesung oppa! Please look this way!" A girl screamed.

Yesung stopped in his tracks.  He turned his head towards her.  His deep chocolate brown charismatic eyes pierced into her soul, sending her chills down her back.  Hearts popped out of her eyes, as if his eyes was putting her into a trance.

Yesung smirked, winking at her.  Sending the girl to the ground, fainting on the spot.

"GYAH! LOOK AT ME TOO!!!"


You rolled your eyes.  Everything in the school revolves around him, and him only.  Just because he's good looking, doesn't mean he's the the only thing our school has.

You walked down the hall, towards the bulletin bored.  Your eyes widen in shock.

"NO!!!!"

Everyone's eyes were on you.  Even Yesung.  He smirked, walking up to you.

"Well well, isn't it Miss know it all.  I see someone's grades aren't as high as they are suppose to be." Yesung grinned, leaning against the board.

You glared.  "Why are you talking to me?  Why don't you go and fool around with all those other girls you call pets." You spat, walking away.

"Well, your considered a pet, after what happened a few nights ago." Yesung shouted.

Your eyes widen in shock.  You cupped his mouth, dragging him into an empty classroom.

"YAH! Kim Jongwoon!" You screamed.

Yesung laughed, leaning his body against the teachers desk.

"This is not funny!  Will you stop terrorizing me!"

"Why, its fun." Yesung teased.

"It is not! People are going to get the wrong idea!" You yelled.

Yesung stood straight.  He walked over inclosing you, pushing your back against the chalkboard.  You swallowed hard.  His face, centimeters away from yours, while both his hands pressed against the board.  No where to run.

"Wrong idea?" Yesung questioned.

"Yesung this is not funny!" You hissed.

"Feisty.  You weren't like this a couple of nights ago." Yesung teased again.

"WE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!" You screamed.

Yesung drew his face closer.  Your eye grew larger.  You gripped on the metal tray.  Closing your eyes, you waited.

"Your unpredictable.. you know that right?" Yesung smirked.

"UGH!"

You pushed Yesung off , you were about to walk out of the room.  But before you could leave, he wrapped his arms around your waist, pulling you closer towards him.  

All of a sudden you couldn't breathe.  He face snuggled against the crook of your neck.  "I'm sorry." He whispered.

"Yah, Yesung.." You tried to wiggle your way out of his grasps but he tightened his secure grip on your waist, pulling you closer.

Secretly, deep down in your heart.  You were actually in love with Yesung.  Ever since that night, a couple days ago.  Everything you swore, yelled and cussed about him all disappeared.  That night, when he told you.

"I love you."

Your eyes widen.  Did you hear that right?!  The mighty kingka, the top most wanted hottest boy in the school just said, I love you.  To you?!

"Yesung let go-"

"If you are trying to make an excuse, please don't."

You stood still in his arms.  You felt warm, protected and you couldn't believe it but you actually love being in his grasps.

"That night, I wasn't drunk.  I meant every word I said."

You slowly turned towards him.  This time, the Yesung you knew.  The jackass, cocky, Mr. all that, was being sincere?!

"Yesung, please don't-"

He crashed his lips on yours, sending chills down your spine.  He wrapped his arms around you tighter, pushing you up against the chalkboard.  One more you gripped onto the metal tray.  Without even knowing, you kissed him back with the same energy and strength.

You wrapped his arms around his neck, pulling him closer.

The two of you pulled back, breathless.

"Did you just-"

"Why, yes I did.  I just stole your first kiss." Yesung grinned.

You opened your mouth to say something, when he pressed his lips on yours once more, pulling back quickly.

"Just because you drop a rank down, doesn't mean you have to scream about it.  Grades go up and go down.  That's the way it is." Yesung said hoarsely.

"But-"

"Why don't you take a break.  It's okay to.  Studying all the time must be boring." Yesung looked at you with those memorizing eyes.

"I don't know-"

"Why don't we set a time.  A time for studying, and time for everything else.." Yesung said, kissing your cheek.

"Yesung." You whined.

"What about that girl your dating." You asked.

"What girl?  I only have you." Yesung smirked.

"But I have things to do-AH! Stop!" You yelled.

Yesung laughed, pulling away from you.

"Go and find some other girl to fool around with." You yelled.

"But your the girl I want to fool around with." Yesung said.

"Yah!" You stepped back.  Yesung crouched down, ready to pounce.

"This isn't funny Kim Jongwoon!" You screamed.

"There is too much on your mind.  Just for today, let's have fun." Yesung evilly smiled.

"No!"

You tried to runaway from him, but too late.  He slammed you against the door, locking it in the process.

"You!  Everything you want you get, everyone around you, falls for you, anything and everything is simple to you isn't it!" You yelled.

Yesung leaned his face into yours.  "Life is so simple for you." You muttered.

He leaned in, this time, gently pressing his lips on yours.  His soft lips touching yours, he pulled back.

"Well, I ain't called Mr. Simple for nothing."

 

Author's Note:

Hey guys! hope you enjoyed this one shot.  Isn't the best... lol.  Still working on my one-shot skills.

please comment and subscribe, if you like! :D

Thank you for reading! Please look forward to more one-shots.

If you have any ideas, please personal message them to me on my wall!

Ideas do help! :D  And you never know, I may use them!