[1]

I'll Remember

Han Im POV

I walks down the flights of stairs. Wondering what is my next schedule. I takes out my phone.

" Piano class. Done. "

Tears of rain slowly pour and fall to the ground. I sighs.

" Great. Now how do I walk home. " I look up. Breath in and out.

" Here come the best sprinter. Byul Han Im. " I stretch my bodies in front of the stairs. If you go up the stairs,you gonna hear a sweet melody that comes from Hee's sunbaenim piano.Thats my piano teacher. I'm ready. I sprint through the rain. And hoping a gentleman will stop her with a car. Let her in. Like a movie. Heh. Watch too much drama,eh Han Im?

I stop in front of a cafe. I can smell the coffee scent. And. Muffin,maybe? What can it be. Freshly baked whole meat bread. I better stop it before my stomach growls. 

" Noona? " A man poked me. I turned to him and yes. A jerk man. Jong Dae. I stared at him coldly.

" You are wet. And you didn't changed your clothes? You'll get fever. " He hugged my shoulder and push the cafe door. I forgot. His mother own a cafe. And this is the cafe. Why I stopped here? Damn it.

" Its okay Jong Dae. I'm fi-- "

" No. You aren't. " He hand me a shirt and a pairs of trousers,

" You may change at the toilet back there. " He points the toilet with his head.

" Stop being so caring towards me Jong Dae. I'm not comfortable with these. Anyway. Thanks. " I take the clothes and make my move to the toilet. 

" No problem. " 

End of Han Im POV

Jong Dae POV


She make her way to the toilet. That means. I'm ready for work. I'm about to go to the kitchen,but suddenly her phone rings. 

" Shall I answer? " I'm curious but I decides to answer the call. 

" Unnie? Where are you? I'm waiting in front of your piano class building. But you are not there. Have you went home? "

" I-I. Your unnie is changing her wet clothes. Do you want me to send a message to her? " I answer stutterly.

" WHAT?! "

" A-ah. I'm just her junior. We're not in a relationship seriously. " 

" If you done anything to her, I'm gonna find you! " 

" I won't okay. " I let out my annoyed voice. She hangs up. I'm so shocked. Sheesh. The rain out there pours heavily. I suddenly feel something wrong gonna happen with the girl who just called Han Im. I mean. A girl. Out there, at night, and it rain heavily. Anything can happen to a girl. Han Im came sneakily to me. And that made me shocked.

" Ha ha,noona. Its not funny. "

" Why so serious? " She punched my shoulder.

" Why my phone in your grasp? " She take her phone from my hand.

" Somebody called you and I answered it. " I walk out the cafe. 

" Wait! Where are you going? " She hold my hand.

" I want to meet somebody. You can borrow the umbrella. Here. " I hand her a transparent umbrella. 

" Don't forget to bring it back, okay? Now go home. Your mother worry about you. " I pat her head, grab an umbrella and go out the cafe.

End of Jong Dae POV

Han Ah POV


Its getting dark and I'm still here. I said to her, wait for me. And I don't even bring an umbrella. Just wait until I arrive home. She's so done. I take out the phone and text mom. 

" I'm gonna late mom. I'm stuck at the japanese tuition building. You can eat the dinner first,or you'll fall sick. And don't forget to drink the medicine so you can go to Mrs Kim's cafe and work again. Ohh. And please keep the light on. Saranghae. Bye. "

I lean to the wall while watching to my hand watch. Its almost 9 p.m. And I don't eat yet,homework haven't done yet. Shall I finish these homework here? Sighs. I take out my pencil case,sit down and I'm ready to do the homework, until a guy in a white shirt come to me. 

" You're the one who called Han Im,right? " I wake up and nodded. Who on earth is this people. I look him from the top to the bottom. 

" I'm Jong Dae. And -- "

" I'm not gonna tell my name. Except you are freakin' close with Han Im unnie. "

" Anyway. Let me send you home. Its already night. And I bet you need a help from a gentleman like me. " He let out a cheeky smile. And I let out an annoyed face expression. 

" Whatever it is. I'm waiting for Han Im unnie. And I'm a stubborn girl. Ain't nobody gonna stop me. " I give him a cold expression. Colder than Han Im's. 

" I don't give you a warning yet,ha? I'm a stubborn gentleman too. And I'm insisting with you right now. " 

Suddenly there is a sound of thunder from the cloud. That made me shocked and --

" I don't know a stubborn girl afraid of thunders. " Yes. I shouted and hugged him. And I'm still in his arms. Because he won't let me go,

" I'm just shocked. Now let me go. " I tried to push him. But I guess he is stronger than he looks like. 

" No. Until you agree to let me send you home. " He's still insisting.

" You wanna play hard,eh? " I stomped his feets. He ouch-ed and duck down his body. 

" Ouch. I just got out from the hospital because of my feet injury and now it hurts back. Oh well. Thanks a lot. " He looked up at me. I feel a little bit sorry but my face expression doesn't look like it.

He let out a big sigh and walks away. I'm still there,looked at him and how he walks with the feet that I stomped. Is it really hurt? He walk with the other feet. He looks like tortured. I lean to the wall while looking at his shadow dissapear from my sight. 

" Am I really that cold? " I questioned myself. I was born and destined to be a cold;badass girl. How can I change this. I heard footsteps run towards me. Its him. He can run?!

" I'm sorry because Iie to you. Now come back with me please. I'm begging you. " Jong Dae pants and talk in the same time. So I can hear what he said clearly.

" What if Han Im come? " I questioned him,innocently.

" She went home already. I said so. Now please. " He grabbed my hand.

" I'll send you home, I swear. " 

" Cross your heart. " I made the ' cross your heart ' action. 

" Cross my heart. " He made the same thing too. 

End of Han Ah POV

Jong Dae POV


She let out a sweet chuckles after I made the ' cross my heart ' action that make my heart melt. I think my face is already red. I let go her hand. She start to walks out the building. Finally. I make sure the gap isn't really far. I look away so I don't have to see her face again. 

What is happening with me? It just a chuckles Jong Dae. Your not gonna fall for her just because of the chuckles. No,no,no. I shakes my head. 

" Jong Dae. Watch your step. " 

I focus on the street and nodded. I want to see her face again. Please let me see her face again. I'm --

" Jong Dae-yah! " A woman let out a shout. I look on my left, and she looked at her left too. Its my mom.

" What are you doing with that girl?! On a date,huh?! " 

" Why are you so loud? She's my friend, I want to send her home because she's alone! " I don't shout to my mom. Pfft.

" Better you come home quick! " She close the cafe doors again. We start to walk again. The rain is getting slower. And we gonna arrive soon. I can't wait to see her reaction to me and this is the most gentleman moves that I made towards girl.

" Yah. We arrived already. Thanks because you want to send this stubborn and cold girl home. I owe you. Bye. Good night. " She bowed to me. And I bowed to her. 

" Small matters. If you have anything, you can ask Han Im my number and contact me,okay? Bye. " I patted her head and walks away. I'm not gonna wash this hand forever. 

End of Jong Dae POV