Stay Strong!! (FINAL)

A misunderstanding gained another trust!

*YOUR POV*

"What are you saying?! I didn't link and arm with any other girls!!! Those are all saesang fans!!!" Chen yelled.

"Ani!! If there is so much pretty saesang fans why not date them instead!!! They are all prettier than me especially that Jung Mi one of your 'saesang fans'!!!" I yelled back angrily and hit Chen's chest continuously.

I have just seen Chen and some random girls linking arms and whenever that happens it just cut my wound deeper and deeper into my heart.

Okay I am fine with those crazy saesangs trying to link arms with Chen but I just see that Jung Mi saesang link arms with Chen too much!! It just makes me mad!!!!

"Jung Mi is a saesang!!! Believe me!!!" Chen exclaimed and tried to pull me into his embrace but i was just too mad and i just push him away with all my strength and walk to the bedroom then slam the door angrily.

*What if the Jung Mi is really just a big crazy saesang fan??! What if i misunderstood Chen?? I don't want our relationship to end just because of a misunderstanding...* i thought as i sat on the bed calmly with tears rolling down my eyes.

"Yeobo~~ Believe me it is all just a misunderstanding..." Chen said and slowly opens the door.

"Waeyo... Why should i?? Haven i seen enough already?? Jung Mi that saesang fan just link your arms too much that it hurts me...." i said and dams of emotion just flooded in my mind and heart.

"But it is just a misunderstanding.... I really didn't have any other girl in my mind or my heart! You are the one and only girl and that’s it....no more than you...." Chen said as he wipes away my tears on my cheeks

"I fell for you 4 years ago without you being famous in the boy band EXO but after 4 years till now, my love for you didn't change and i know that your love didn't change neither.... It is just the fame and saesang between us... It is drifting us further and further apart... What if one day you fell for another girl? What if one day you leave me?? I can't bear to think what will happen to me if you leave me. I won't be able to handle this heartbreaking ordeal alone... The whole saesang this is breaking us apart!!!" I exclaimed and cried in Chen's embrace.

"That wouldn't or ever happen... I wouldn't leave you... I took hell lots of courage to ask you out on a movie date 4 years ago so i really love you a lot! Don't you forget about that! My love for you did change for the past 4 years... It increases to a level that i never expect but i am glad about it. Saesang and fame is just a challenge for us to pass to strengthen our love so let's just accept the challenge and show what the world we are made of!!" Chen said and patted my back.

"Challenge?? You might have the strength to move on but i don't.... This is just too much for me to endure... I really just want some alone time to think about this... “I said and lied down on the fluffy soft pillow.

"Okay... But just know that my love is never going to change..." Chen said and slowly closes the door with a sighed.

*Am I asking for too much?? Did i request for too much?? All i want is a simple love story but all these challenge is just too much... I am not strong enough to go through this anymore.... Chen is a famous idol and i am just a nobody... Do i even deserve his love in the first place?? Do i even want to continue this?? Will this challenge ever end?! This is a nightmare!! I should just...* I thought when i saw a paper plane flying through my small balcony.

«You really mean a lot to me so just stay with me and i will make sure nothing is going to happen and i will make you the happiest girl alive~♡So just stay with me!!~» I smiled while reading it.

Knowing that Chen is the type that keeps his words so i believe what he said.

*Live is full of chances so take them lightly!! Chen is right I must face this challenge!! Having Chen by my side is going to make everything better so why worry?! Alright! I am going to stay strong again!!Hwaiting!!* I thought and did a hwaiting sign and went out of the room with a smile on my face.

"Chen!! Yah~~ come out!! Where are you?!" I yelled when suddenly someone hugged me from behind around my waist.

"Ah..! That scared me!!" I exclaimed while closed my eyes.

"Hahaha~~ Ready to face the challenge??" Chen asked with a wide smile on his face.

"Neh... i am! With you by my side i believe that i can do it!!" I said and attack him with a huge bear hug!

"Ahaha!! Good, I believe you can do it!! I will always support you even when times are hard!! Believe in yourself!! I will be the shining light in your dark path of life so just count on me~" Chen said and kissed me on the forehead.

  ~~Love that are real are always unbreakable and will always find its way back to each other~~♡heart


Hey guys~~Hope you like this one-shot / sequel~~

Do comment and support my other fanfics~~ neh??

Do request or PM me if you have any request or question~~

Subbies and upvoters are loved by ME so please feel free to do them ^^

XOXO