Chapter 2

Sins

Sungyeol panted heavily as he arrived at the coffee shop Woohyun’s at. Although he wasn’t in a hurry, he still couldn’t help but run as fast as he could.

Because it damn hurts.

Sungyeol always knew this useless infatuation he has on Myungsoo is plain stupid and would only give him unnecessary heart aches, but he can’t help it – same with how he can’t help but get jealous of Sunggyu.

He is Envy after all.

He doesn’t even know when his feelings for Myungsoo started to bloom – because as far as he could remember, he had always been in love with Howon.

Oh yeah right, everything changed when out of the blue Dongwoo and Hoya became close. But Sungyeol couldn’t really blame him; Howon and Dongwoo are only close because they both share the same passion for dancing. And besides, Dongwoo is in a happy relationship with Sungjong so he wasn’t really worried or anything. The only problem now is that any feelings Sungyeol once had for Howon disappeared and he could see that Howon is still in love with him.

And this is probing greatly at his conscience.

He looked around the shop and saw Woohyun sitting on a corner, some chick straddling him and they were faces, ignoring everything around them. Sungyeol only rolled his eyes as he strolled towards them, pulled the girl off Woohyun’s lap and sat there.

“All right time’s up, kindly leave the place and never bother my friend again.” Sungyeol said with a bored wave of his hands as he made himself comfortable in Woohyun’s lap. The girl looked at him offended before leaving with a huff when Woohyun only shrugged his shoulders at her.

“May I know what you are doing on my lap? Want to finish what the girl started?” Woohyun asked with a grin as he settled his right hand on Sungyeol’s waist.

Sungyeol turned back at him and scowled. “Your releasing those hormones of yours and we both know a lot of people would flock at you, begging for your if they saw you without anyone, and that would be annoying.” The bastard only chuckled as he beckoned to a waitress with a sinfully irresistible smile. The poor girl approached their table like a hypnotized zombie as she breathlessly asked what they want.

Woohyun ordered a cup of Americano for Sungyeol wtill with that smile of his and the waitress robotically nodded, ready to give everything to Woohyun. The girl didn’t leave their table until Sungyeol hissed at her, snapping her from her daze and watched as she scampered away to fulfill the order.

“Aww, is my baby jealous?” Woohyun cooed as he wrapped his arms around Sungyeol’s waist. Sungyeol merely scoffed in answer and pinched Woohyun’s arm.

“Who’s jealous? I’m clearly more beautiful than that and besides, you know I’m taken.” Sungyeol said as he tried to keep the shivers running on his spine. Woohyun was on his neck and nibbling on his ears.

“Hmm… taken by that prideful Myungsoo, right?” Woohyun agreed. A sinful smirk took hold of his face when he felt Sungyeol stiffen and looked at him in shock. “You think I didn’t notice? Give me some credit, I know that look you always give Myungsoo very well.” Sungyeol released a sigh and turned around, looking at Woohyun guiltily.

“Was it that obvious?” he asked timidly and Woohyun laughed lightly, patting his head reassuringly.

“Don’t worry, your hiding it very well and I only noticed it since I’m lust.” Sungyeol nodded and relaxed.

The waitress arrived a minute later with Sungyeol’s coffee and – surprise, surprise – her phone number. Woohyun paid for the coffee and only spared the piece of paper before brunching it in his hands and threw it in front of the waitress. Sungyeol didn’t see the girl’s reaction to this since Woohyun was already dragging him out the coffee shop.

“I forgot to ask, but why did you call me?” Sungyeol asked. They were now slowly trudging the streets back to the mansion. Woohyun hummed before looking back at him and smiled.

“I don’t want to go back alone, Sunggyu might kill me the first thing I opened the door.” Sungyeol laughed at that, knowing too well Sunggyu would most probably do that.

“Well just your luck then, because when I left Sunggyu was already on the living room waiting for your arrival.” He laughed loudly again when Woohyun’s face paled a little and looked at him with fright.

“H-he is?” Woohyun stuttered and Sungyeol nodded while still laughing. A lot of people were looking at their way but none of them minded, already used by this treatment because their inhumane beauty always attracts attention.

“Yeah, with Myungsoo.” Sungyeol said and Woohyun’s eyes immediately softened, having guessed what Sungyeol must be feeling saying that. He swung his arms at Sungyeol’s shoulders, ignoring how it awkward it must’ve looked since Woohyun is one of the shortest of the sins, and pinched Sungyeol’s chubby cheek.

“Hey! Why are you thinking of another man when you have Lust itself beside you?” Woohyun teased and Sungyeol chuckled, glad Woohyun didn’t comment on anything about it.

They were surrounded by silence as both ran out of things to talk about and just enjoyed each other’s presence. But it didn’t last long since Woohyun’s arm that was hanging on Sungyeol’s shoulders suddenly shook him.

“Isn’t that Dongwoo and Howon?” Sungyeol stopped sipping his already lukewarm coffee as he looked at where Woohyun was pointing at, having the shock of his life by the sight.

Dongwoo and Howon were heavily making out on a bench at the park.


A/N: Yadong will be coming out on the next chapter! Woohoo!!

Also another thing, more boring chapters like this will come before the real drama starts – actually this chapter is already the start but… meh, you’ll see what I mean *^^* just be warned.